BREAKING: FBI Arrests 87-Year-Old Concentration Camp Survivor for Singing Hymns Outside Abortion Clinic Door

The FBI is completely out of control.

Singing hymns at an abortion center in Tennessee is none of the FBI's business. There was no lawbreaking and if there was, it is a LOCAL matter. I'm starting to be ashamed of being a part of the same country as the Biden government. Whatever they are, they are not Americans.

Antifa stood in front of whatever doors they wanted, torched buildings, killed people and were largely left alone, why?

Mainly because that is not true. In one breath you claim no one was arrested and in the next you will complain about Harris providing money for bail.

Mainly because that is not true. In one breath you claim no one was arrested and in the next you will complain about Harris providing money for bail.
Most Antifa were left alone and were never arrested. Mayors told police to stand down and do nothing. And I have never posted on here about leftist bail funds for violent criminals although that was disgusting.

Most Antifa were left alone and were never arrested.

If you say so.

Mayors told police to stand down and do nothing. And I have never posted on here about leftist bail funds for violent criminals although that was disgusting.

Cities were sued and lost because they started beating people for legal protests. Mayors were protecting the tax payers from that.

If you say so.

Cities were sued and lost because they started beating people for legal protests. Mayors were protecting the tax payers from that.
Antifa attacked a Federal Courthouse almost 300 nights in a row. They were never arrested.

You are not allowed to stand in front of the doors. She can sing all day just not in front of the doors.
So the FBI carted her away for standing in front of the doors? Why didn’t the FBI cart away the BLM savages who were burning, looting, and murdering their way across the country for months on end?

To call this is an example of double standards is an understatement.

So the FBI carted her away for standing in front of the doors? Why didn’t the FBI cart away the BLM savages who were burning, looting, and murdering their way across the country for months on end?

To call this is an example of double standards is an understatement.

This has been asked and addressed 4-5 times already. Please read the thread.

This has been asked and addressed 4-5 times already. Please read the thread.
I read the thread. I am pointing out the difference in application of justice deadening on whether you support a conservative cause or a liberal cause.

A few examples.

Scoop: Richmond paid protesters nearly $700k to settle police lawsuits

Cleveland to pay $540,000 to settle lawsuit from May 2020 protests: The Wake Up for Friday, Sept. 2, 2022

$14 million jury award for protesters harmed in Denver protests could resonate around U.S.

The war against the police enables the out of control crime. They are told to stand down in the Democratic shitholes.

BREAKING: FBI Arrests 87-Year-Old Concentration Camp Survivor for Singing Hymns Outside Abortion Clinic Door​

Felony off key?

Forum List

Back