BREAKING: FDA to ban trans-fats

Kevin wouldn't bat a eye if a corporation took over a industry like cars, food or smart phones.

He wouldn't bat a eye if that corperation was hiring slave labor
He wouldn't bet a eye if it paid .50 cents per hour
He wouldn't bat a eye if there's no food standards...Lets eat lead!
He wouldn't bat a eye if that airplane flied too low
He wouldn't bat a eye if people got warning from a hurricane or extreme weather event.
He is anti-government.

His idea is of a world ran by pure capitalism and bad people that are out of control.

Wow, a whole slate of simplistic, intellecually dishonest straw men.

Sure would be nice if people appreciated the term "slave" and stopped using it at the drop of a hat.

:rolleyes:

Kevin wouldn't bat a eye if a corporation took over a industry like cars, food or smart phones.

He wouldn't bat a eye if people got warning from a hurricane or extreme weather event.
He is anti-government.

His idea is of a world ran by pure capitalism and bad people that are out of control.
"Moderate" my ass. :lol:

He is anti-government.

Wow, a whole slate of simplistic, intellecually dishonest straw men.

Sure would be nice if people appreciated the term "slave" and stopped using it at the drop of a hat.

:rolleyes:

Like "torture" and "racist", the left has devalued it to the point of meaninglessness.

He is anti-government.

This is exactly what would happen if you got the government totally out of the economy. :eusa_liar:

But back to the trans fat issue.

In time all truths are revealed.

We found out that both of these products were bad for us thanks to the federal gov't:

reagan490x625.jpg

He is anti-government.

This is exactly what would happen if you got the government totally out of the economy. :eusa_liar:
Good thing no one but anarchists are calling for that, huh?

Conservatives believe in reasonable restrictions. We breath air and drink water, too. We don't want to own slaves. We don't want to force children to work.

Everything you said is a lie. Here's a little hint: If a progressive tells you something about the TEA Party or conservatives in general, there's an excellent chance he's lying.

Don't believe him. And don't repeat what he says, because it just makes you look stupid.

We found out that both of these products were bad for us thanks to the federal gov't:

reagan490x625.jpg

So cigarettes have been banned?

Must have missed that one.

Practically. Try lighting up next time you're.....anywhere..... except your own house.

Frankly, it's OK with me if trans fat is banned, because obviously Americans aren't smart enough to realize that they are fatter and unhealthier than ever before.

I don't smoke, I'm at the right weight, I exercise regularly and have no health problems. I really don't want to pay for someone else's stupidity. If my tax dollars go to health care then let it be for kids with cancer or the very old, the mentally ill so they can't get their hands on guns. Not morbidly obese smokers.

reagan490x625.jpg

Practically. Try lighting up next time you're.....anywhere..... except your own house.

Frankly, it's OK with me if trans fat is banned, because obviously Americans aren't smart enough to realize that they are fatter and unhealthier than ever before.

I don't smoke, I'm at the right weight, I exercise regularly and have no health problems. I really don't want to pay for someone else's stupidity. If my tax dollars go to health care then let it be for kids with cancer or the very old, the mentally ill so they can't get their hands on guns. Not morbidly obese smokers.
I don't smoke but work around a bunch of smokers, doesn't bother me one bit it's their right and I support it.

reagan490x625.jpg

How long did Ronald Reagan live?

Long enough to significantly damage the economy by creating the base for a plutocracy and calling it the "trickle down" theory.

P.S. He wasn't a smoker. He just played one on television.

I don't smoke but work around a bunch of smokers, doesn't bother me one bit it's their right and I support it.

Fine, let them pee in your water bottle too.

Forum List

Back