BREAKING: Federal authorities have arrested a man in Florida in connection to the suspected explosiv

Breaking: One Suspect Captured in Mail Bombing Attacks The suspect was arrested near Miami Florida

Just breaking on Fox News at 11:10 am

CRIME
Published 23 mins ago
Last Update 6 mins ago
[11:27 am 10/26/18]
Suspect arrested in Florida in connection with suspicious packages sent to Democrats

By Barnini Chakraborty | Fox News

Suspect arrested in Florida in connection with suspicious packages sent to Democrats

Yep. A raging RW lunatic as suspected.

You better wait....... he is originally from New York....

He's got a Trump bedazzled van, fool.

You better accept it.
accept what? that he is a nutjob? yes he is.

A nutjob spurred on by Trump's rhetoric.

The pseuedocons are awaiting instructions from Fox News and Alex Jones. They desperately need something to parrot.

"B-b-b-b-b-but Hillary!" won't work.

"B-b-b-b-b-b-but Obama!" won't work.

To fill the time, they are blubbering "B-b-b-b-b-b-but Antifa!"

:lol:

Wow, this nut was really into Trump.

Screen-Shot-2018-10-26-at-8.48.16-AM.png

If you believe that your a moron..

It's a false flag

those stickers are brand new

it is a set up to make Trump supporters look bad

it is a lie and how DEMOCRATS work they want the house back beech you all ain't getting it back bahhahah

dumb fks.

IT's a DISTRACTION from the incomeing ILLEGALS MORON

This route you Trump assholes is taking is just too funny.

Of course they are, and you guys knew it in your gut all along.

That's why every self-professed conservative and/or Republican have been 1. downplaying the bomb story and/or 2. claiming that it was some sort of Democratic setup. Which makes no sense actually.

The hatred and accompanying violence stems straight from the top. When you have a President that only goes around whipping up his mobs of fans into frenzied chants of "Lock her up! Lock her UP! LOCK! HER! UP!" for no damn reason at all other than unadulterated partisanship, and call your political opposite your enemy and the enemy of the country, it's only a matter of time before some unhinged member of said mob goes out and does these things.

Now what?

For no reason at all? So her breaking the law isn’t a legitimate reason to you? Why?

You want to lock her up for a secure private server but ignore Trump’s conversations on unsecured phones.
I agree, I would still give him the death penalty.

Death penalty for what? A failed domestic terrorist attempt is not a capital crime. If I'm mistaken, linky?
I dunno, what is the penalty for sending a bomb to an ex-president?

The FBI is using a law that doesn't require them to read him his rights, or allow him an attorney. It's the public safety law that was recognized after the Boston Marathon bombings that allows police to interrogate you with no lawyer, and you can't get anything dismissed based on that.

Congratualtions right wingers. And welcome to your new America.

You have no rights, and the government can run roughshod over you with impunity.

Scuze moi, but Obabble is the President who claimed that Americans could be executed by the government without due process.

Here we go again.

If a US citizens goes to Yemen & teaches kids to build bombs to kill Americans, you want to somehow arrest him & bring him to trial.

Defending terrorists seems to be your forte.

No different from a sniper taking out a shooter in any violent situation.

Hitting the bottle a tad early today, bub?

What we will find out is that this is a last minute Deep State Operation headed by someone like Clapper, or Brennan, and ordered by The Confederate White House "Obama Bin Spying" as a last ditch effort to disrupt the midterms. Apparently Obama was unable to get in touch with Putin these past two weeks to purchase more Russian Propaganda from him.

The person caught was either a Patsy, or simply a Copy Cat who will be railroaded for this. The Fake Bomb deliveries will stop immediately after The Midterm Elections.

Trumpybear and his useful idiots are a clear and present danger to the Republic.

But the leftists shooting republicans at ballgames aren't. Got it.

Fixed it for you, Shirley.

Got pictures of Trump on it.

Dotard himself is supposed to speak soon, hope the media asks him about it.
Put it up when he does. I'm waiting on the press conference at 2:30

I've actually been wondering how the bomber was able to acquire the addresses of top Democrats and celebrities. He had to have access to some kind of political mailing list.
Considering what his van looks like, I'm thinking he was active in the campaigns.

Yeah, I wanna watch @ 2:30.

Considering it's all stickered up, he's probably a nutbar, and another reason Mental Institutions should be reopened. (In this case, Chattahoochee.) Not sure how anyone saw Trump stickers in that blurry photo. I can't make out what they say.
Yeah, if he's a Trump supporter, he's clearly mentally ill.

However, if he is a Democrat, then he is a typical example of all Democrats.

Amiright? Amiright? Amiright? That's logic, folks!

Anyone that would do this is nuts. If they are guilty, give him the needle.

1). How on earth can you tell what’s on that van in that picture? It’s so fuzzy

2) wouldn’t wisdom suggest we see that this is definitely the guy before rushing to judgment?

3) why exactly do you think it matters which “side” this guy is on?

It seems to matter to many. Just like Scalise's shooting.

It is more important to be abke to identify the perpetrater as representative of one faction or another than to breath a sigh of relief that he is finally caught. Many of those now saying it doesnt matter were singing a diffetrent tune when Scalise was shot. And those now crowing about it being a rightwinger wete saying the opposite when Scalise was shot.

Kooks arent representative of a wing. But kooks can be triggered and influenced by the rhetoic of violence, intolerance and division we are seeing way too much of lately.

The difference between this man and the man that shot Scalise and others, is that this man did did no physical harm to anyone.

If anything, he fancied himself sending a warning. No detonator caps= pipes filled filled with gunpowder not meant to go off.

^That's just my theory.

I swear they should reopen Chattahoochee.

So, you think all bombs have a blasting cap?

Trump - Pence Supporter Minion!!! Lives with his Mother & in Van!!! MAGA Bomber!!!
snaps_van-1-about-global-news-on-global-news-_yh.jpg

van-trump-stickers34.jpg

van-parked-4235.jpg
Not an inexpensive van. In good condition too... Additionally it isnt very economical when it comes to gas mileage. The stickers are custom as well, and would have cost a fair chunk to have printed. Where? The printer will remember... So the obvious question would be. How did he finance himself? Where did he get the van, and stickers, and money to support himself?
He lived off his Mom who was living on Social Security.

What we will find out is that this is a last minute Deep State Operation headed by someone like Clapper, or Brennan, and ordered by The Confederate White House "Obama Bin Spying" as a last ditch effort to disrupt the midterms. Apparently Obama was unable to get in touch with Putin these past two weeks to purchase more Russian Propaganda from him.

The person caught was either a Patsy, or simply a Copy Cat who will be railroaded for this. The Fake Bomb deliveries will stop immediately after The Midterm Elections.

Trumpybear and his useful idiots are a clear and present danger to the Republic.

That horrible attack was not preceded by years of vitriolic demonization by the President of the United States.

Which President used the Bully Pulpit to demonized their political opponents? Which one called Fox News the Enemy of the People when they constantly criticized the Obama administration? Who called Scalise Evil? Which Republican did the Democrats routinely insight their crowds to chant "lock them up"?

TurdTrumpybear should resign for the good of the country.

Ain't buying it. O set this dangerous tone and the media has ran with it.

Here's O talking about bringing a gun.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjACegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw3u3egppT-JZmG0aHhj_YO8
You people are just insane.

Considering what his van looks like, I'm thinking he was active in the campaigns.

Considering it's all stickered up, he's probably a nutbar, and another reason Mental Institutions should be reopened. (In this case, Chattahoochee.) Not sure how anyone saw Trump stickers in that blurry photo. I can't make out what they say.

2) wouldn’t wisdom suggest we see that this is definitely the guy before rushing to judgment?

It is more important to be abke to identify the perpetrater as representative of one faction or another than to breath a sigh of relief that he is finally caught. Many of those now saying it doesnt matter were singing a diffetrent tune when Scalise was shot. And those now crowing about it being a rightwinger wete saying the opposite when Scalise was shot.

Kooks arent representative of a wing. But kooks can be triggered and influenced by the rhetoic of violence, intolerance and division we are seeing way too much of lately.

The difference between this man and the man that shot Scalise and others, is that this man did did no physical harm to anyone.

If anything, he fancied himself sending a warning. No detonator caps= pipes filled filled with gunpowder not meant to go off.

^That's just my theory.

A bomb is not a bomb with no means of exploding it. :rolleyes:

Trump - Pence Supporter Minion!!! Lives with his Mother & in Van!!! MAGA Bomber!!!
snaps_van-1-about-global-news-on-global-news-_yh.jpg

van-trump-stickers34.jpg

van-parked-4235.jpg
Not an inexpensive van. In good condition too... Additionally it isnt very economical when it comes to gas mileage. The stickers are custom as well, and would have cost a fair chunk to have printed. Where? The printer will remember... So the obvious question would be. How did he finance himself? Where did he get the van, and stickers, and money to support himself?
He lived off his Mom who was living on Social Security.
Link? I ask because it would be interesting to see if her income from social security could in fact finance the van, stickers, gas, and other income nessecary to support both of them. Any statements from the mother? Where were they receiving their mail? What address was on each of their drivers licsences?

Well it looks like they apprehended this guy

Suspected Mad Bomber Cesar Sayoc likes Trump, bodybuilding, scantily clad women; hates Democrats, Clintons, Obamas, immigrants - NY Daily News

He was born in Brooklyn, but self identifies as a Seminole Native American.

And he has been arrested about 8 times for various things, including using other explosive devices against other people.

2015 — Busted in West Palm Beach for shoplifting at a Walmart. The complaint says he grabbed a rolling briefcase and a luggage bag worth $58 and tried to leave the store without paying.
• 2014 — Nabbed for shoplifting in Miami-Dade County.
• 2009 — Arrested for a criminal traffic violation for driving without a license.
• 2004 — Pinched twice for possession and sale of steroids. He was sentenced to 18 months probation.
• 2002 — Convicted of throwing or placing an explosive device in Miami-Dade County. He received one year probation.
• 1994 — His spouse accused him of domestic abuse in a civil filing.
• 1992 — Collared in Miami-Dade County for shoplifting.
• 1991 — He was convicted of grand theft. He was given two years probation and paid $1,612.

Then he writes:

“Go Republicans: Low taxes , low crime,” he writes.

You just can't make this stuff up.

It was the right who got violent at trump rallies before he was even elected.
No matter how many times you repeat that lie will not make it true.

Why do you deny your violent extremist ideology? I would think you would embrace it, winger.
Blather rinse repeat like all stains.

Great response, winger. You never let me down. :auiqs.jpg:
Still can't prove anything.

Neither can you, detective nitwit.

Is he an American? I ask because of the name.
Suspected MAGA bomber ID’d as ‘Native American Trump supporter’ Cesar Sayoc, 56,

Read more: Suspected MAGA bomber ID'd as 'Native American Trump supporter' Cesar Sayoc, 56, | Metro News

Twitter: Metro (@MetroUK) | Twitter | Facebook: Metro of suspect at link
/----/ Any relation to Pocahontas?
View attachment 224938
Bigoted fuck.
/——-/ Why is it bigoted to ask of one Indian is related to another one?

Breaking: One Suspect Captured in Mail Bombing Attacks The suspect was arrested near Miami Florida

Just breaking on Fox News at 11:10 am

CRIME
Published 23 mins ago
Last Update 6 mins ago
[11:27 am 10/26/18]

By Barnini Chakraborty | Fox News

Yep. A raging RW lunatic as suspected.

You better wait....... he is originally from New York....

He's got a Trump bedazzled van, fool.

You better accept it.
accept what? that he is a nutjob? yes he is.

A nutjob spurred on by Trump's rhetoric.
Well I can look at that 180 degrees differently and say it’s the rhetoric from the leftists! How the fk would you know and why would you make such a leap? Point that finger dude, blame game is all you got. Sucks to be you

Well it looks like they apprehended this guy

Suspected Mad Bomber Cesar Sayoc likes Trump, bodybuilding, scantily clad women; hates Democrats, Clintons, Obamas, immigrants - NY Daily News

He was born in Brooklyn, but self identifies as a Seminole Native American.

And he has been arrested about 8 times for various things, including using other explosive devices against other people.

2015 — Busted in West Palm Beach for shoplifting at a Walmart. The complaint says he grabbed a rolling briefcase and a luggage bag worth $58 and tried to leave the store without paying.
• 2014 — Nabbed for shoplifting in Miami-Dade County.
• 2009 — Arrested for a criminal traffic violation for driving without a license.
• 2004 — Pinched twice for possession and sale of steroids. He was sentenced to 18 months probation.
• 2002 — Convicted of throwing or placing an explosive device in Miami-Dade County. He received one year probation.
• 1994 — His spouse accused him of domestic abuse in a civil filing.
• 1992 — Collared in Miami-Dade County for shoplifting.
• 1991 — He was convicted of grand theft. He was given two years probation and paid $1,612.

Then he writes:

“Go Republicans: Low taxes , low crime,” he writes.

You just can't make this stuff up.

He's a democrat, the republican is leftist bs posted to to confuse the public.

Just tweeted by Tapper:

Jake Tapper‏Verified account @jaketapper
BREAKING: Federal authorities have arrested a man in Florida in connection to the suspected explosive packages, according to multiple law enforcement sources. — CNN’s Mark Morales, Evan Perez, Shimon Prokupecz, and Brynn Gingras report

Latest news: Trump critics and CNN receive explosive devices - CNNPolitics

Federal authorities have arrested a man in connection to the suspected explosive packages, according to multiple law enforcement sources.
/——/ On Wednesday Rush predicted he’d be caught by Friday.
He also predicted it was a false flag from the left
Cons are liars. Never forget that.

With zero proof, they idiotically claim there are terrorists mixed in with the caravan heading for the U.S.

With zero proof, they idiotically claim it was s Liberal who sent those bombs.
/---/ And with zero proof they accuse Brett Kavanaugh of organizing rape trains in high school....OH WAIT -- never mind.
View attachment 224937
An eye witness is proof you stupid shit.
/——-/ What eye witness?

There is no equivalence.

Shouting at officials is not violence or calling for violence.

Telling your audience at a rally to punch someone in the head certainly is.

Shove your false equivalency BS.
First of all, I am speaking to you respectfully and I ask the same courtesy be extended to me. Second, the radical left has a long history of violence as the radical right does. It seems to me that the key word her is not “left” or “right” but radical.

Just not in the same way, the same volume or in any way equivalent.
How is mailing bombs to office buildings not the same? I just do not see how you seem to be focusing on claimed motivations, instead of mental health. Now, if you want to say crazy people tend to align themselves with Political Charlatans that’s a different conversation.
It's different because the rhetoric from the political left didn't incite the Weather Underground.
Rhetoric from political leadership on the left has never been like it is now on the right.
Rhetoric on the left has never been about violence, demagoguery or destoying the institutions of our democracy.

There are current cabinet members who parrot RW conspiracy theories.

All of that brings out and emboldens the crazies.
On current state of affairs, agreed. But the radical left has called for and inspired violence. Marx called for violent revolution as the most effective agent for equitable change and Antifa prepares their activists to engage in violent confrontations. Saying that by preparing people for violence is only to protect them from the other side is the exact argument used by white nationalists.

If you need to reach out to Marx to make an argument for equivilency, you have none to make.
I referenced political leadership. Elected officials and their appointees. "Some of whom, I suppose, are good people."

^That's just my theory.

No you demotwats are nuts

upload_2018-10-26_11-43-5.png

Kevin Jackson on Twitter

Forum List

Back