BREAKING: Federal authorities have arrested a man in Florida in connection to the suspected explosiv

No matter how many times you repeat that lie will not make it true.

Why do you deny your violent extremist ideology? I would think you would embrace it, winger.
Blather rinse repeat like all stains.

Great response, winger. You never let me down. :auiqs.jpg:
Still can't prove anything.

Neither can you, detective nitwit.
Never claimed too. Are you upset today?

Why do you deny your violent extremist ideology? I would think you would embrace it, winger.

Nope.

Not unlike the suppositions you've recently posted.
Yep, I've said "it could be anything" several times.

Someone like you may have interpreted that in some other way.

I interpreted it correctly. Tell us some more about the liberal plot, professor. :laugh2:
Liberal plot? Please show me where I said that.

So you're a liar. Okay. I'm used to that from fundies.

That was your leading theory yesterday, liar.

I called it a convoluted idea. You called it obvious.
Link please.

Let's review your claim:

That I said it was a "liberal plot".
That I said it was my "leading theory".
That I called it "obvious".

Let's see it. Let's see if you're honest, or a congenital liar like so many other fundies.

You know exactly what I'm referring to, liar. It covered multiple posts. You can go dig it up and post it if you wish. You won't though because it doesnt reflect well on you.

Nope.
Reason I ask is you're sounding a little more rabid. Is it because they bomber is really a dem plant?

Of course they are, and you guys knew it in your gut all along.

That's why every self-professed conservative and/or Republican have been 1. downplaying the bomb story and/or 2. claiming that it was some sort of Democratic setup. Which makes no sense actually.

The hatred and accompanying violence stems straight from the top. When you have a President that only goes around whipping up his mobs of fans into frenzied chants of "Lock her up! Lock her UP! LOCK! HER! UP!" for no damn reason at all other than unadulterated partisanship, and call your political opposite your enemy and the enemy of the country, it's only a matter of time before some unhinged member of said mob goes out and does these things.

Now what?

For no reason at all? So her breaking the law isn’t a legitimate reason to you? Why?

You want to lock her up for a secure private server but ignore Trump’s conversations on unsecured phones.
I agree, I would still give him the death penalty.

Death penalty for what? A failed domestic terrorist attempt is not a capital crime. If I'm mistaken, linky?
I dunno, what is the penalty for sending a bomb to an ex-president?

The FBI is using a law that doesn't require them to read him his rights, or allow him an attorney. It's the public safety law that was recognized after the Boston Marathon bombings that allows police to interrogate you with no lawyer, and you can't get anything dismissed based on that.

Congratualtions right wingers. And welcome to your new America.

You have no rights, and the government can run roughshod over you with impunity.

Scuze moi, but Obabble is the President who claimed that Americans could be executed by the government without due process.

Here we go again.

If a US citizens goes to Yemen & teaches kids to build bombs to kill Americans, you want to somehow arrest him & bring him to trial.

Defending terrorists seems to be your forte.

No different from a sniper taking out a shooter in any violent situation.
Not somehow at all. Arrest him for treason, like you should be.

Trump - Pence Supporter Minion!!! Lives with his Mother & in Van!!! MAGA Bomber!!!
snaps_van-1-about-global-news-on-global-news-_yh.jpg

van-trump-stickers34.jpg

van-parked-4235.jpg
Not an inexpensive van. In good condition too... Additionally it isnt very economical when it comes to gas mileage. The stickers are custom as well, and would have cost a fair chunk to have printed. Where? The printer will remember... So the obvious question would be. How did he finance himself? Where did he get the van, and stickers, and money to support himself?

SOROS!!!.................:spinner:

Yep, I've said "it could be anything" several times.

Someone like you may have interpreted that in some other way.

I interpreted it correctly. Tell us some more about the liberal plot, professor. :laugh2:
Liberal plot? Please show me where I said that.

So you're a liar. Okay. I'm used to that from fundies.

That was your leading theory yesterday, liar.

I called it a convoluted idea. You called it obvious.
Link please.

Let's review your claim:

That I said it was a "liberal plot".
That I said it was my "leading theory".
That I called it "obvious".

Let's see it. Let's see if you're honest, or a congenital liar like so many other fundies.

You know exactly what I'm referring to, liar. It covered multiple posts. You can go dig it up and post it if you wish. You won't though because it doesnt reflect well on you.
So you can't prove it. Why in the world would you lie about something that you know you can't prove?

I wonder if you really believe that's what I said. This is one of the many reasons I find the psychology of hardcore partisan ideology so fascinating. I think it's possible you really believe I said that, and that you somehow blocked out my companion theory that it could be some right winger juiced up on talk radio and Trump rallies (I used that phrase). Example:
As I've said, there's a chance some right wing lunatic, all juiced up on Trump rallies and talk radio, will have done this. It's also possible that some left wing lunatic, desperate for political advantage in the mid terms, will have done this.
Source: Post 591, Suspicious package at CNN New York

You fundies really are an interesting study.

Just tweeted by Tapper:

Jake Tapper‏Verified account @jaketapper
BREAKING: Federal authorities have arrested a man in Florida in connection to the suspected explosive packages, according to multiple law enforcement sources. — CNN’s Mark Morales, Evan Perez, Shimon Prokupecz, and Brynn Gingras report

Latest news: Trump critics and CNN receive explosive devices - CNNPolitics

Federal authorities have arrested a man in connection to the suspected explosive packages, according to multiple law enforcement sources.
/——/ On Wednesday Rush predicted he’d be caught by Friday.
He also predicted it was a false flag from the left
Cons are liars. Never forget that.

With zero proof, they idiotically claim there are terrorists mixed in with the caravan heading for the U.S.

With zero proof, they idiotically claim it was s Liberal who sent those bombs.
/---/ And with zero proof they accuse Brett Kavanaugh of organizing rape trains in high school....OH WAIT -- never mind.
View attachment 224937
Not exactly, Democrats who believe Cavanagh was part of train rapes, based it off of the testimony of others. So there was at least something to cite, even if it wasn’t true.

Whereas the nuttery of this being a Democrat false flag was made up completely out of whole cloth.
No, we are just going from past experience with criminal dims. There is plenty of it too.

First of all, I am speaking to you respectfully and I ask the same courtesy be extended to me. Second, the radical left has a long history of violence as the radical right does. It seems to me that the key word her is not “left” or “right” but radical.

Just not in the same way, the same volume or in any way equivalent.
How is mailing bombs to office buildings not the same? I just do not see how you seem to be focusing on claimed motivations, instead of mental health. Now, if you want to say crazy people tend to align themselves with Political Charlatans that’s a different conversation.
It's different because the rhetoric from the political left didn't incite the Weather Underground.
Rhetoric from political leadership on the left has never been like it is now on the right.
Rhetoric on the left has never been about violence, demagoguery or destoying the institutions of our democracy.

There are current cabinet members who parrot RW conspiracy theories.

All of that brings out and emboldens the crazies.
On current state of affairs, agreed. But the radical left has called for and inspired violence. Marx called for violent revolution as the most effective agent for equitable change and Antifa prepares their activists to engage in violent confrontations. Saying that by preparing people for violence is only to protect them from the other side is the exact argument used by white nationalists.

If you need to reach out to Marx to make an argument for equivilency, you have none to make.
I referenced political leadership. Elected officials and their appointees. "Some of whom, I suppose, are good people."
Reached to Marx because the philosophical foundations of the modern left is based in violent change. I am not saying that Dems crank out the same violent rhetoric as some on the far right, but I would also point out that former AG Holder saying “kick them” was at best unfortunate and at worst a bad Trump impression.

Oh! Check this out! For your viewing pleasure:

Wait a min..is that today? That's suspect.

It says midnight-ish, and his name wasn't released until at least after 11AM.

Very odd, indeed.

demsayoc.jpg

Nope.
Reason I ask is you're sounding a little more rabid. Is it because they bomber is really a dem plant?

Oh yeah, totally, detective nitwit. All the facts are in, amirite? Points right at the left. False flag!! False flag!! :auiqs.jpg:

People Left and Right justify their awful behavior and that of others because they imagine that anyone who disagrees with them is less human than they are.

But the right does it at least 20 times more often.

The "But both sides do it!" argument is disingenuous. Both sides don't do to the same degree, not even close. The right is far more violent than the left, because the right has a culture of encouraging violence.
When people call someone stupid or racist because they voted for Trump that is an attack (whether justified or not).
Assuming that the right is the sole source of violence or derision, is not accurate. Yelling obscenities at officials because you disagree with them is the first step toward more radical solutions. Remember the Pro-life protesters of the 1980’s screaming baby-killer at teenagers? Then do you recall the escalation? Do you remember the leftist protests of the 1960’s that led into groups like the Weather Underground sending out bombs?This is a human frailty and pretending that it’s the other guys problem, ignores th facts. It is our societies problem.

There is no equivalence.

Shouting at officials is not violence or calling for violence.

Telling your audience at a rally to punch someone in the head certainly is.

Shove your false equivalency BS.
only in a leftist world is shouting at someone not violence. yes sir. I bet if a teacher shouted at your child you'd think differently eh?

It's not violence, dope.

Trump - Pence Supporter Minion!!! Lives with his Mother & in Van!!! MAGA Bomber!!!
snaps_van-1-about-global-news-on-global-news-_yh.jpg

van-trump-stickers34.jpg

van-parked-4235.jpg
Not an inexpensive van. In good condition too... Additionally it isnt very economical when it comes to gas mileage. The stickers are custom as well, and would have cost a fair chunk to have printed. Where? The printer will remember... So the obvious question would be. How did he finance himself? Where did he get the van, and stickers, and money to support himself?

SOROS!!!.................:spinner:
Like KOCH Brothers?

People Left and Right justify their awful behavior and that of others because they imagine that anyone who disagrees with them is less human than they are.

But the right does it at least 20 times more often.

The "But both sides do it!" argument is disingenuous. Both sides don't do to the same degree, not even close. The right is far more violent than the left, because the right has a culture of encouraging violence.
When people call someone stupid or racist because they voted for Trump that is an attack (whether justified or not).
Assuming that the right is the sole source of violence or derision, is not accurate. Yelling obscenities at officials because you disagree with them is the first step toward more radical solutions. Remember the Pro-life protesters of the 1980’s screaming baby-killer at teenagers? Then do you recall the escalation? Do you remember the leftist protests of the 1960’s that led into groups like the Weather Underground sending out bombs?This is a human frailty and pretending that it’s the other guys problem, ignores th facts. It is our societies problem.

There is no equivalence.

Shouting at officials is not violence or calling for violence.

Telling your audience at a rally to punch someone in the head certainly is.

Shove your false equivalency BS.
only in a leftist world is shouting at someone not violence. yes sir. I bet if a teacher shouted at your child you'd think differently eh?

It's not violence, dope.
Sure it is, it’s threatening!

/——/ On Wednesday Rush predicted he’d be caught by Friday.
He also predicted it was a false flag from the left
Cons are liars. Never forget that.

With zero proof, they idiotically claim there are terrorists mixed in with the caravan heading for the U.S.

With zero proof, they idiotically claim it was s Liberal who sent those bombs.
/---/ And with zero proof they accuse Brett Kavanaugh of organizing rape trains in high school....OH WAIT -- never mind.
View attachment 224937
Not exactly, Democrats who believe Cavanagh was part of train rapes, based it off of the testimony of others. So there was at least something to cite, even if it wasn’t true.

Whereas the nuttery of this being a Democrat false flag was made up completely out of whole cloth.
No, we are just going from past experience with criminal dims. There is plenty of it too.
Oh? The last time a Democrat sent bombs to leading Democrats... was.......?

Forum List

Back