BREAKING: Federal authorities have arrested a man in Florida in connection to the suspected explosiv

What we will find out is that this is a last minute Deep State Operation headed by someone like Clapper, or Brennan, and ordered by The Confederate White House "Obama Bin Spying" as a last ditch effort to disrupt the midterms. Apparently Obama was unable to get in touch with Putin these past two weeks to purchase more Russian Propaganda from him.

The person caught was either a Patsy, or simply a Copy Cat who will be railroaded for this. The Fake Bomb deliveries will stop immediately after The Midterm Elections.

Trumpybear and his useful idiots are a clear and present danger to the Republic.

But the leftists shooting republicans at ballgames aren't. Got it.

That horrible attack was not preceded by years of vitriolic demonization by the President of the United States.

Which President used the Bully Pulpit to demonized their political opponents? Which one called Fox News the Enemy of the People when they constantly criticized the Obama administration? Who called Scalise Evil? Which Republican did the Democrats routinely insight their crowds to chant "lock them up"?

TurdTrumpybear should resign for the good of the country.

Ain't buying it. O set this dangerous tone and the media has ran with it.

Here's O talking about bringing a gun.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjACegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw3u3egppT-JZmG0aHhj_YO8

People Left and Right justify their awful behavior and that of others because they imagine that anyone who disagrees with them is less human than they are.

But the right does it at least 20 times more often.

The "But both sides do it!" argument is disingenuous. Both sides don't do to the same degree, not even close. The right is far more violent than the left, because the right has a culture of encouraging violence.
When people call someone stupid or racist because they voted for Trump that is an attack (whether justified or not).
Assuming that the right is the sole source of violence or derision, is not accurate. Yelling obscenities at officials because you disagree with them is the first step toward more radical solutions. Remember the Pro-life protesters of the 1980’s screaming baby-killer at teenagers? Then do you recall the escalation? Do you remember the leftist protests of the 1960’s that led into groups like the Weather Underground sending out bombs?This is a human frailty and pretending that it’s the other guys problem, ignores th facts. It is our societies problem.

There is no equivalence.

Shouting at officials is not violence or calling for violence.

Telling your audience at a rally to punch someone in the head certainly is.

Shove your false equivalency BS.
If it weren't for half truths how could you get by? Trump told them at the rally if they catch someone fixing to throw something at people to punch them. That's called self defense. Why do you leave that out liar?
Trump told police to not protect suspects heads when they throw them into police vehicles. He wants them roughed up like Freddie Grey.
Still no proof of anything you liars say.

I'm surprised that so many people are surprised by how quickly they caught him. He used the US Postal Service. It's 2018. There are cameras around every corner. This dummy was probably pegged by authorities hours before he was actually arrested.
I imagine they helped him.

Just tweeted by Tapper:

Jake Tapper‏Verified account @jaketapper
BREAKING: Federal authorities have arrested a man in Florida in connection to the suspected explosive packages, according to multiple law enforcement sources. — CNN’s Mark Morales, Evan Perez, Shimon Prokupecz, and Brynn Gingras report

Latest news: Trump critics and CNN receive explosive devices - CNNPolitics

Federal authorities have arrested a man in connection to the suspected explosive packages, according to multiple law enforcement sources.
/——/ On Wednesday Rush predicted he’d be caught by Friday.
He also predicted it was a false flag from the left
Cons are liars. Never forget that.

With zero proof, they idiotically claim there are terrorists mixed in with the caravan heading for the U.S.

With zero proof, they idiotically claim it was s Liberal who sent those bombs.
/---/ And with zero proof they accuse Brett Kavanaugh of organizing rape trains in high school....OH WAIT -- never mind.
View attachment 224937
Not exactly, Democrats who believe Cavanagh was part of train rapes, based it off of the testimony of others. So there was at least something to cite, even if it wasn’t true.

Whereas the nuttery of this being a Democrat false flag was made up completely out of whole cloth.

upload_2018-10-26_11-23-31.png

lol . The only ones not aware of this are the Trump hating dumbasses.

Democrats’ Pipe Bomb Hoax Backfires

5bd34961200000160301f919.png

Bomb Mailing Suspect Cesar Sayoc Was A Big Trump Fan With A Criminal History

Online, he targeted many of the Democratic officials who received suspicious packages.

The man arrested on suspicion of mailing at least a dozen suspicious packages to Democrats criticized by Donald Trump is a big fan of the president, with a long criminal history.

Cesar Sayoc, 56, was taken into custody by federal authorities on Friday in Plantation, Florida, according to multiple press accounts. Law enforcement also took possession of a van covered in stickers supporting Trump and criticizing Democratic officials. The Justice Department scheduled a press conference on the case for 2:30 p.m. Eastern time.

Sayoc is a registered Republican and called himself a promoter and booking agent. He was arrested numerous times, including for felony grand theft in the third degree in November 2013; he pleaded the next the next year. He was found guilty of a misdemeanor retail theft charge that stemmed from a May 2015 incident, along with multiple traffic violations.

A Twitter account made in 2016 that appears to belong to the suspect has more than 1,000 images, many dedicated to baseless conspiracy theories. A spam of posts from this year all claim that Parkland, Florida, school shooting survivor David Hogg was a protester paid by billionaire George Soros. Another post claims Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) took money from the Russians and is a “poverty pimp.” And in a July post, he claims that Rep. Debbie Wasserman Shultz (D-Fla.) is known for “ripping off the elderly.” Soros, Waters and Wasserman Shultz were all targets of suspicious packages this week.

Bomb Mailing Suspect Cesar Sayoc Was A Big Trump Fan With A Criminal History

Trump NaziCons can't disown this nut. He is clearly one of them - with documented history to prove it.

People Left and Right justify their awful behavior and that of others because they imagine that anyone who disagrees with them is less human than they are.

The "But both sides do it!" argument is disingenuous. Both sides don't do to the same degree, not even close. The right is far more violent than the left, because the right has a culture of encouraging violence.

What a load of horseshit.

It wasn't the right that got violent when Trump was elected.

It sure wasn't the right when Berkley was burning.

You are so full of shit I can smell you from here.

Good Lord what a moron you are.
It was the right who got violent at trump rallies before he was even elected.
No matter how many times you repeat that lie will not make it true.

Why do you deny your violent extremist ideology? I would think you would embrace it, winger.
Blather rinse repeat like all stains.

What we will find out is that this is a last minute Deep State Operation headed by someone like Clapper, or Brennan, and ordered by The Confederate White House "Obama Bin Spying" as a last ditch effort to disrupt the midterms. Apparently Obama was unable to get in touch with Putin these past two weeks to purchase more Russian Propaganda from him.

The person caught was either a Patsy, or simply a Copy Cat who will be railroaded for this. The Fake Bomb deliveries will stop immediately after The Midterm Elections.

Trumpybear and his useful idiots are a clear and present danger to the Republic.

But the leftists shooting republicans at ballgames aren't. Got it.

He was not incited by any Democrat. He did it to stop Trump. Al you have to do is listen to Trump to want to stop him.

Let's hope Trump isn't stupid enough to publicly call the bomber "crazy".

He probably is that stupid, though.

"We the jury find the defendant not guilty by reason of insanity."

You can't possibly be this stupid.
Your fellow pseudocons who declared the bomber had to be a Democrat are already backpedaling as fast as they can, and are now saying the guy is crazy. They can't admit they fucked up with their ASSumptions. Just like you can't.

When all else fails change the subject, right?

You were implying that if Trump calls the fake bomber insane that that somehow can be used as the fake bomber's defense, which is beyond stupid.
Trump's tweets have been used against him in court before, retard.
Let's hope Trump isn't stupid enough to publicly call the bomber "crazy".

He probably is that stupid, though.

"We the jury find the defendant not guilty by reason of insanity."

You can't possibly be this stupid.
Your fellow pseudocons who declared the bomber had to be a Democrat are already backpedaling as fast as they can, and are now saying the guy is crazy. They can't admit they fucked up with their ASSumptions. Just like you can't.

When all else fails change the subject, right?

You were implying that if Trump calls the fake bomber insane that that somehow can be used as the fake bomber's defense, which is beyond stupid.
Trump's tweets have been used against him in court before, retard.

right, I could see the defense in this case building their defense around one of Trump's tweets.

put down the bottle and go to sleep.

LOLOL

Your lies and hollow denials are destroyed in the face of videos...

Fake news clipped video.

Why do you deny your violent extremist ideology? I would think you would embrace it, winger.

Great response, winger. You never let me down. :auiqs.jpg:

His van looks like it belongs to a Trump Supporter Right Wing Nut Job!!! White male in his 50's
He's not white a hole

lmfao already wrong.

Oh yeah, coward. Try distancing yourself from someone who buys into the same bullshit you do by saying he's not white.
I don't care what color he is, he's a Trumpanzee on steroids.
A product of Donald J. Trump.
/——/ He’s injun

So there should be video, or at least stills of him mailing the packages, correct?

I hope he or she is not a conservative. That would not look good on us.
Of course they are, and you guys knew it in your gut all along.

That's why every self-professed conservative and/or Republican have been 1. downplaying the bomb story and/or 2. claiming that it was some sort of Democratic setup. Which makes no sense actually.

The hatred and accompanying violence stems straight from the top. When you have a President that only goes around whipping up his mobs of fans into frenzied chants of "Lock her up! Lock her UP! LOCK! HER! UP!" for no damn reason at all other than unadulterated partisanship, and call your political opposite your enemy and the enemy of the country, it's only a matter of time before some unhinged member of said mob goes out and does these things.

Now what?

For no reason at all? So her breaking the law isn’t a legitimate reason to you? Why?

You want to lock her up for a secure private server but ignore Trump’s conversations on unsecured phones.
i never did really care WHO'S side he was on. whoever did it is an example of what needs to stop and stop now. send him to a saudi arabia embassy to get a divorce certificate for all i care.

I agree, I would still give him the death penalty.

Death penalty for what? A failed domestic terrorist attempt is not a capital crime. If I'm mistaken, linky?
I dunno, what is the penalty for sending a bomb to an ex-president?

The FBI is using a law that doesn't require them to read him his rights, or allow him an attorney. It's the public safety law that was recognized after the Boston Marathon bombings that allows police to interrogate you with no lawyer, and you can't get anything dismissed based on that.

Congratualtions right wingers. And welcome to your new America.

You have no rights, and the government can run roughshod over you with impunity.

Scuze moi, but Obabble is the President who claimed that Americans could be executed by the government without due process.

Here we go again.

If a US citizens goes to Yemen & teaches kids to build bombs to kill Americans, you want to somehow arrest him & bring him to trial.

Defending terrorists seems to be your forte.

No different from a sniper taking out a shooter in any violent situation.

Great response, winger. You never let me down. :auiqs.jpg:
Still can't prove anything.

Just tweeted by Tapper:

Jake Tapper‏Verified account @jaketapper
BREAKING: Federal authorities have arrested a man in Florida in connection to the suspected explosive packages, according to multiple law enforcement sources. — CNN’s Mark Morales, Evan Perez, Shimon Prokupecz, and Brynn Gingras report

Latest news: Trump critics and CNN receive explosive devices - CNNPolitics

Federal authorities have arrested a man in connection to the suspected explosive packages, according to multiple law enforcement sources.
/——/ On Wednesday Rush predicted he’d be caught by Friday.
He also predicted it was a false flag from the left
Cons are liars. Never forget that.

With zero proof, they idiotically claim there are terrorists mixed in with the caravan heading for the U.S.

With zero proof, they idiotically claim it was s Liberal who sent those bombs.
/---/ And with zero proof they accuse Brett Kavanaugh of organizing rape trains in high school....OH WAIT -- never mind.
View attachment 224937
An eye witness is proof you stupid shit.

Is he an American? I ask because of the name.
Suspected MAGA bomber ID’d as ‘Native American Trump supporter’ Cesar Sayoc, 56,

Read more: Suspected MAGA bomber ID'd as 'Native American Trump supporter' Cesar Sayoc, 56, | Metro News

Twitter: Metro (@MetroUK) | Twitter | Facebook: Metro of suspect at link
/----/ Any relation to Pocahontas?
View attachment 224938
Bigoted fuck.

Forum List

Back