BREAKING: Federal authorities have arrested a man in Florida in connection to the suspected explosiv

Just tweeted by Tapper:

Jake Tapper‏Verified account @jaketapper
BREAKING: Federal authorities have arrested a man in Florida in connection to the suspected explosive packages, according to multiple law enforcement sources. — CNN’s Mark Morales, Evan Perez, Shimon Prokupecz, and Brynn Gingras report

Latest news: Trump critics and CNN receive explosive devices - CNNPolitics

Federal authorities have arrested a man in connection to the suspected explosive packages, according to multiple law enforcement sources.
shockedcanadian even though you and I do not agree on everything I am putting you on my follow list for your excellent updates.

Thank you.

So at what point will the Trumpettes realize that these were pretend bombs sent out by Democrats so they could blameTump?

Cons are liars. Never forget that.

With zero proof, they idiotically claim there are terrorists mixed in with the caravan heading for the U.S.

With zero proof, they idiotically claim it was s Liberal who sent those bombs.
/---/ And with zero proof they accuse Brett Kavanaugh of organizing rape trains in high school....OH WAIT -- never mind.
View attachment 224937
Not exactly, Democrats who believe Cavanagh was part of train rapes, based it off of the testimony of others. So there was at least something to cite, even if it wasn’t true.

Whereas the nuttery of this being a Democrat false flag was made up completely out of whole cloth.
No, we are just going from past experience with criminal dims. There is plenty of it too.
Oh? The last time a Democrat sent bombs to leading Democrats... was.......?

Last time a Democrat did actual violence to someone was-? Last time a Republican did actual violence that was politically motivated=-?
Democrat -- LBJ

Republican -- Richard Milhous Nixon.

Victim -- the people of Viet Nam (classic spelling -- means South Viet in Vietnamese).

Unintended consequence -- 58,000 American dead for nothing.

Oh! Check this out! For your viewing pleasure:

Wait a min..is that today? That's suspect.

It says midnight-ish, and his name wasn't released until at least after 11AM.

Very odd, indeed.

View attachment 224958
No link? What a shame.

I blew up the Twitter link. Being the date is what it is, I find that very odd.

It's just info I found, I'm not gonna claim that to be real.
That’s good, because it’s not real. Search for Cesar Sayoc on mylife.com and the results indicate there’s no one with that name registered.

So after the brain-dead right has their, it’s a left wing false flag operation, bullshit blow up in their face, their desperation turns to mocking up bullshit to falsely claim he’s a Democrat.

Meanwhile, all reputable news agencies are reporting he’s s registered Republican.

Don’t believe them? Just ask the fine state of Florida...

:dance:

What classified information? There were no properly marked classified e0mails on her server, The server was not illegal.

What influence was sold?

Try to stick with the topic. Hillary Clinton had classified emails on her illegal server. She also sent some which turned up on her assistant, Huma Abedin's, estranged husband's laptop. That would be Anthony Weiner.
And this is relevant how ??

Yeah, I wanna watch @ 2:30.

Considering it's all stickered up, he's probably a nutbar, and another reason Mental Institutions should be reopened. (In this case, Chattahoochee.) Not sure how anyone saw Trump stickers in that blurry photo. I can't make out what they say.
Yeah, if he's a Trump supporter, he's clearly mentally ill.

However, if he is a Democrat, then he is a typical example of all Democrats.

Amiright? Amiright? Amiright? That's logic, folks!

Anyone that would do this is nuts. If they are guilty, give him the needle.
i never did really care WHO'S side he was on. whoever did it is an example of what needs to stop and stop now. send him to a saudi arabia embassy to get a divorce certificate for all i care.

I agree, I would still give him the death penalty.

Death penalty for what? A failed domestic terrorist attempt is not a capital crime. If I'm mistaken, linky?

As far as I'm concerned it should be, you want him to be successful and then give him death?

I bet if these were pro left stickers on the van you ring wing fuckers would belive thr fact. But because it goes your Maga agenda, it's all lies.

You only accept the truth when it's in your favor.

So far there's nothing to bar feeder on.

He is apparently a Trump supporter.
The Senate shooter was a Bernie supporter.
The las Vegas shooter was an Obama supporter.

All nuts..

Jo

Who shot the Senate?
2017 Congressional baseball shooting - Wikipedia

/---/ And with zero proof they accuse Brett Kavanaugh of organizing rape trains in high school....OH WAIT -- never mind.
View attachment 224937
Not exactly, Democrats who believe Cavanagh was part of train rapes, based it off of the testimony of others. So there was at least something to cite, even if it wasn’t true.

Whereas the nuttery of this being a Democrat false flag was made up completely out of whole cloth.
No, we are just going from past experience with criminal dims. There is plenty of it too.
Oh? The last time a Democrat sent bombs to leading Democrats... was.......?

Last time a Democrat did actual violence to someone was-? Last time a Republican did actual violence that was politically motivated=-?
Democrat -- LBJ

Republican -- Richard Milhous Nixon.

Victim -- the people of Viet Nam (classic spelling -- means South Viet in Vietnamese).

Unintended consequence -- 58,000 American dead for nothing.
Then there was bush & dick Cheney in Iraq.

I interpreted it correctly. Tell us some more about the liberal plot, professor. :laugh2:
Liberal plot? Please show me where I said that.

So you're a liar. Okay. I'm used to that from fundies.

That was your leading theory yesterday, liar.

I called it a convoluted idea. You called it obvious.
Link please.

Let's review your claim:

That I said it was a "liberal plot".
That I said it was my "leading theory".
That I called it "obvious".

Let's see it. Let's see if you're honest, or a congenital liar like so many other fundies.

You know exactly what I'm referring to, liar. It covered multiple posts. You can go dig it up and post it if you wish. You won't though because it doesnt reflect well on you.
So you can't prove it. Why in the world would you lie about something that you know you can't prove?

I wonder if you really believe that's what I said. This is one of the many reasons I find the psychology of hardcore partisan ideology so fascinating. I think it's possible you really believe I said that, and that you somehow blocked out my companion theory that it could be some right winger juiced up on talk radio and Trump rallies (I used that phrase). Example:
As I've said, there's a chance some right wing lunatic, all juiced up on Trump rallies and talk radio, will have done this. It's also possible that some left wing lunatic, desperate for political advantage in the mid terms, will have done this.
Source: Post 591, Suspicious package at CNN New York

You fundies really are an interesting study.

Great. Not the first post on the subject but You did assert a conspiracy. Now post the part where I called a conspiracy by the left convoluted and you called it obvious. If you can walk your own talk.

Initially sounds like a fanatical lunatic.

Not according to twiggy, it is evil Obama n probably Clinton that had this done. No shit he actually posted it up thread. You just can't make this shit up!
You don't have to make it up. I still think the guy is a dim plant.

Of course you do, take your meat helmet off and try to think. Sorry, forgot you are not equipped for thought. Put your pacifier back in and tune in Hannity and it will be ok.

And he should be treated as harshly as the law allows for his actions.
Sending fake bombs has no place in politics.

I hope he or she is not a conservative. That would not look good on us.
Of course they are, and you guys knew it in your gut all along.

That's why every self-professed conservative and/or Republican have been 1. downplaying the bomb story and/or 2. claiming that it was some sort of Democratic setup. Which makes no sense actually.

The hatred and accompanying violence stems straight from the top. When you have a President that only goes around whipping up his mobs of fans into frenzied chants of "Lock her up! Lock her UP! LOCK! HER! UP!" for no damn reason at all other than unadulterated partisanship, and call your political opposite your enemy and the enemy of the country, it's only a matter of time before some unhinged member of said mob goes out and does these things.

Now what?

Oh Pahleeese. After eight years of the most vile, deceitful...skin pimping, finger wagging rhetorical Bait-master.... Trump is a mere pittance.

If you want to start pinning that kind of shit
On public figures then Obama belongs in jail for a dozen or so murdered police officers.

"So get out there and get in their faces"..

Jo

There are rumors he WAS a Democrat before 2016 and his actions were based on resentment towards Dems.
Nothing more on this yet.

Link please.

Let's review your claim:

Let's see it. Let's see if you're honest, or a congenital liar like so many other fundies.

You know exactly what I'm referring to, liar. It covered multiple posts. You can go dig it up and post it if you wish. You won't though because it doesnt reflect well on you.
So you can't prove it. Why in the world would you lie about something that you know you can't prove?

I wonder if you really believe that's what I said. This is one of the many reasons I find the psychology of hardcore partisan ideology so fascinating. I think it's possible you really believe I said that, and that you somehow blocked out my companion theory that it could be some right winger juiced up on talk radio and Trump rallies (I used that phrase). Example:
As I've said, there's a chance some right wing lunatic, all juiced up on Trump rallies and talk radio, will have done this. It's also possible that some left wing lunatic, desperate for political advantage in the mid terms, will have done this.
Source: Post 591, Suspicious package at CNN New York

You fundies really are an interesting study.

Great. Not the first post on the subject but You did assert a conspiracy. Now post the part where I called a conspiracy by the left convoluted and you called it obvious. If you can walk your own talk.
Thanks for admitting your blatant lie. What's wrong with you? Are you that far gone?

And YOU post what you're asking for. You're just trying to put me on the defensive after I shoved your lie down your throat.

Yep, I've said "it could be anything" several times.

Someone like you may have interpreted that in some other way.

I interpreted it correctly. Tell us some more about the liberal plot, professor. :laugh2:

Link please.

Let's review your claim:

Evidence? Link?

Uh, no. He’s a registered Republican...

so nice of you to imply that you thought ALL Republicans were good people.

Unfortunately, yes, even among Republicans there are some people like this guy who need help.

Instead of bringing in tens of thousands of ILLEGAL immigrants who will need billions in taxpayer assistance, let's FIRST try to help our fellow Americans in need, like this obviously suffering gentleman. where's that famous liberal compassion now?

What we will find out is that this is a last minute Deep State Operation headed by someone like Clapper, or Brennan, and ordered by The Confederate White House "Obama Bin Spying" as a last ditch effort to disrupt the midterms. Apparently Obama was unable to get in touch with Putin these past two weeks to purchase more Russian Propaganda from him.

The person caught was either a Patsy, or simply a Copy Cat who will be railroaded for this. The Fake Bomb deliveries will stop immediately after The Midterm Elections.
That sounds about right. Sayoc was well known. It would be easy for a Democrat operative to convince him to send these fake bombs. No one was going to get hurt.

Forum List

Back