BREAKING: Federal authorities have arrested a man in Florida in connection to the suspected explosiv

Link please.

Let's review your claim:

That I said it was a "liberal plot".
That I said it was my "leading theory".
That I called it "obvious".

Let's see it. Let's see if you're honest, or a congenital liar like so many other fundies.

You know exactly what I'm referring to, liar. It covered multiple posts. You can go dig it up and post it if you wish. You won't though because it doesnt reflect well on you.
So you can't prove it. Why in the world would you lie about something that you know you can't prove?

I wonder if you really believe that's what I said. This is one of the many reasons I find the psychology of hardcore partisan ideology so fascinating. I think it's possible you really believe I said that, and that you somehow blocked out my companion theory that it could be some right winger juiced up on talk radio and Trump rallies (I used that phrase). Example:
As I've said, there's a chance some right wing lunatic, all juiced up on Trump rallies and talk radio, will have done this. It's also possible that some left wing lunatic, desperate for political advantage in the mid terms, will have done this.
Source: Post 591, Suspicious package at CNN New York

You fundies really are an interesting study.

Great. Not the first post on the subject but You did assert a conspiracy. Now post the part where I called a conspiracy by the left convoluted and you called it obvious. If you can walk your own talk.
Thanks for admitting your blatant lie. What's wrong with you? Are you that far gone?

And YOU post what you're asking for. You're just trying to put me on the defensive after I shoved your lie down your throat.

I admitted nothing, liar.

I knew you were full of shit with your centrist pontificating.

Wow, gee whiz, more, right before the elections about which the Democrats are becoming concerned.

Gosh, what an incredible and amazing coincidence.

Your first post of the thread.

I don't know who did this, or in which side they exist. I do know that we're living in insane times, and the timing doesn't look good.

Only the most committed and obedient partisan would not acknowledge something that obvious.

That isn't obvious at all. It's actually a rather convoluted idea.

LOL why is it a convoluted idea?
They've gone full-on obtuse on this one.

Huh? What? Where? What? Huh?

Obtuse?

Not entertaining convoluted ideas over the more likely alternative is far from obtuse.

More of the conversation.
So when triggered, you lie.

Typical fundie.

Get me out of your head.

When people call someone stupid or racist because they voted for Trump that is an attack (whether justified or not).
Assuming that the right is the sole source of violence or derision, is not accurate. Yelling obscenities at officials because you disagree with them is the first step toward more radical solutions. Remember the Pro-life protesters of the 1980’s screaming baby-killer at teenagers? Then do you recall the escalation? Do you remember the leftist protests of the 1960’s that led into groups like the Weather Underground sending out bombs?This is a human frailty and pretending that it’s the other guys problem, ignores th facts. It is our societies problem.

There is no equivalence.

Shouting at officials is not violence or calling for violence.

Telling your audience at a rally to punch someone in the head certainly is.

Shove your false equivalency BS.
only in a leftist world is shouting at someone not violence. yes sir. I bet if a teacher shouted at your child you'd think differently eh?

It's not violence, dope.
Sure it is, it’s threatening!
Hutch Starskey here son, learn something

Assault and Battery | Trupiano Law

"What? Why Am I Charged with Assault!

Assault does not necessarily involve a physical attack. Assault is any action that causes the other person to fear bodily harm. It can be a slap, a punch or a shove, but it can also be a verbal threat of violence, aggressive posturing (a raised fist, jabbing a finger) or yelling angrily in someone’s face. Simple assault is a Class B misdemeanor, punishable by up to 180 days in jail.

Aggravated assault is assault resulting in injury (battery) or assault on a woman who is pregnant. This is a Class A misdemeanor — or a felony if resulting in great bodily harm. A conviction could result in up to one year in jail, especially with priors on your record."

It's not violence, dope.

That was your leading theory yesterday, liar.

I called it a convoluted idea. You called it obvious.
Link please.

Let's review your claim:

Let's see it. Let's see if you're honest, or a congenital liar like so many other fundies.

You know exactly what I'm referring to, liar. It covered multiple posts. You can go dig it up and post it if you wish. You won't though because it doesnt reflect well on you.

Evidence? Link?
Fundamentalist fantasy.

^ liar.
Cool, prove it.

I proved your lie. Let's go.

Reason I think it's Bullshit:

Van is brand new. (How does a loser like that have a brand-new van?) All (That may be a vinyl wrap) "Stickers" have no sun damage and it's in S. FL.

As if it was done a couple days ago.

No faded Trump/Pence 2016 bumper stickers.

I happen to know what sun and salt air do to plastic in FL.

Losers don't just get brand new (as an ex-gf said) "Rape me vans".
Think Trump paid???

So you can't prove it. Why in the world would you lie about something that you know you can't prove?

I wonder if you really believe that's what I said. This is one of the many reasons I find the psychology of hardcore partisan ideology so fascinating. I think it's possible you really believe I said that, and that you somehow blocked out my companion theory that it could be some right winger juiced up on talk radio and Trump rallies (I used that phrase). Example:
As I've said, there's a chance some right wing lunatic, all juiced up on Trump rallies and talk radio, will have done this. It's also possible that some left wing lunatic, desperate for political advantage in the mid terms, will have done this.

Great. Not the first post on the subject but You did assert a conspiracy. Now post the part where I called a conspiracy by the left convoluted and you called it obvious. If you can walk your own talk.
Thanks for admitting your blatant lie. What's wrong with you? Are you that far gone?

And YOU post what you're asking for. You're just trying to put me on the defensive after I shoved your lie down your throat.

Wow, gee whiz, more, right before the elections about which the Democrats are becoming concerned.

That isn't obvious at all. It's actually a rather convoluted idea.

Obtuse?

Not entertaining convoluted ideas over the more likely alternative is far from obtuse.

Typical fundie.

Get me out of your head.

Point to the lie, liar.

Explain it!

No doubt you want me to go away.

Obvious false flag. In fact, they overplayed it, to the point where it’s almost comical. Trump stickers plastered all over his van, “CNN sucks” stickers? Lolol. Give me a flippin break. Anyone who believes this is a sucker.

Keep in mind, propaganda is legal. That’s why there are so many more false flags these days than there were the past.

Cesar Sayoc supports Trump waterboarding, so it's time to start waterboarding this terrorist!

Link please.

Let's review your claim:

Evidence? Link?
Fundamentalist fantasy.

^ liar.
Cool, prove it.

I proved your lie. Let's go.

You didn't. Your very first post suggest a left conspiracy, liar.

Explain that.

Obvious false flag. In fact, they overplayed it, to the point where it’s almost comical. Trump stickers plastered all over his van, “CNN sucks” stickers? Lolol. Give me a flippin break. Anyone who believes this is a sucker.

Keep in mind, propaganda is legal. That’s why there are so many more false flags these days than there were the past.
The van is truly a charicature, straight out of the most biased NYT’s op ed cartoon page.

Obtuse?

Typical fundie.

Get me out of your head.

Point to the lie, liar.

Explain it!

Yikes. You made an accusation out of nowhere and I proved you wrong.

Okay, this is getting weird. Believe what you will.

It was never my intention to get in your head like this, sorry.

Dr. Dena Grayson‏Verified account @DrDenaGrayson 4h4 hours ago
1f525.png
WHOA
1f525.png
Authorities arrest a 56-year old white man suspected of sending BOMBS to prominent public leaders and @CNN. @thereal_mo01 took photos of the suspect’s van. Check out the BULLSEYES over photos of @BarackObama, @HillaryClinton and others.
1f633.png

Dqcn3WuXQAM224e.jpg

Wow! Bullseyes, crosshairs, targets. This unhinged clown really loves Trump.

Obtuse?

Typical fundie.

Get me out of your head.

Point to the lie, liar.

Explain it!

Yikes. You made an accusation out of nowhere and I proved you wrong.

Okay, this is getting weird. Believe what you will.

It was never my intention to get in your head like this, sorry.

Fuck you calling me a liar.

Wow, gee whiz, more, right before the elections about which the Democrats are becoming concerned. Gosh, what an incredible and amazing coincidence.
What are you implying?
I'm implying that any of these could be the work of a nutcase left winger trying to drum up sympathy votes for an imminent election that appears to be a little closer than originally thought.

Or, on the other hand, it could be a the work of a right winger all twisted up by Trump rallies and talk radio.

Since the fundies on both ends are in control right now, nothing would surprise me, period.

50 year old former New Yorker living in Florida driving a van that has stickers all over the back....now I know its a liberal jackass.....don't tell me....I bet one of the stickers said coexist....and Obama Biden....buuuuaaahahahahahahaha

You and your fellow travelers (see the list below his post) have gone from fear that the R's will face a blue wave, to near panic that the R's will lose both chambers of The Congress.

d201.jpg

^^^ is symbolic of an anti Trump bumper sticker. No Democrat, liberal, progressive or RINO would ever put

upload_2018-10-26_13-13-50.jpeg
over the face of those observed on the White Van. upload_2018-10-26_13-13-50.jpeg or anyone for fear they would be associated with Sarah Palin.

Repubtard Terrorist can't spell. He misspelled the same words on the bombs & online. He also left his fingerprint & DNA on bombs.

Forum List

Back