BREAKING: Federal authorities have arrested a man in Florida in connection to the suspected explosiv

Cesar Sayoc, Jr., identified as suspect in pipe bomb attacks

Sayoc's white van, which had pictures of Trump and the presidential seal plastered to the windows, was seized by the officials and hauled off to a secure facility.

The suspect is a registered Republican, according to records.
Now let’s see how recently registered. And what his prior party affiliations are...

What for?

Really, you have nothing better to do with your life than scour around for ways to score partisan hack points on a message board? Kinda pathetic.
Awww... would that make you uncomfortable...? Seek a safe space snowflake. Before long we’ll find out all about him. Do those curious about, and investigating his history, in search of motive “have nothing better to do”? Lol!!!

:clap: #MAGAbomber :clap2:

Dqdj72VWoAUij0K.jpg:large

There is NO WAY that van would not have been trashed by the DemonRats. ^^^

Something is very fishy about this.
Dumbfuck, here’s the guy wearing a shirt while attending trump’s inauguration, nearly two years ago, with the same image on his shirt that can be seen on his van....

cesar-sayoc-trump-inauguration.jpg

181026-bomb-suspect-van-ugc-ew-336p_04e6f4688e88e3b86d968f4a83818ca3.fit-760w.jpg

The only thing fishy is why you rightarded cultists continue to refuse to accept the reality that he’s one of your own; after you nutjobs spent days idiotically shrieking, Democrat deep state false flag.

What a surprise.

A violent Trumper

Who'd a thought
I still say he's a lib plant. Media are full of lies and half truths as usual. But it fits what you want it to be so you parrot it.
He's a good one then. He's all over Facebook at Trump rallies chanting "CNN sucks"

That quite the level of commitment and preplanning

I said it. Still say it.
^^^ a raving lunatic who can’t escape his own lunacy.
Your behavior is predictable. You have proven nothing. Anyone can put stickers on their car. What have you proven? Nothing.
LOLOLOL

A crazed registered Republican with Trump bumper stickers proves nothing to the nutty right.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

According the the media he's not a republican. Any moron, even you, can install stickers and call yourself what you want. It's a good thing we have actual pros in LE, because you people will believe anything regardless of proof.
”According to the media, he’s not a Republican.”

Oh? What media is that?

You never learn, do ya, moron?

Suspect arrested in Florida in connection with suspicious packages sent to Democrats

Sayoc, a registered Republican, has a lengthy criminal history in Florida dating back to 1991. He had been arrested and accused of threatening to use a bomb in 2002 and has also been arrested for felony theft and on drug charges.

How can he be a registered anything if he is a convicted felon?

I hope he or she is not a conservative. That would not look good on us.
Of course they are, and you guys knew it in your gut all along.

That's why every self-professed conservative and/or Republican have been 1. downplaying the bomb story and/or 2. claiming that it was some sort of Democratic setup. Which makes no sense actually.

The hatred and accompanying violence stems straight from the top. When you have a President that only goes around whipping up his mobs of fans into frenzied chants of "Lock her up! Lock her UP! LOCK! HER! UP!" for no damn reason at all other than unadulterated partisanship, and call your political opposite your enemy and the enemy of the country, it's only a matter of time before some unhinged member of said mob goes out and does these things.

Now what?

For no reason at all? So her breaking the law isn’t a legitimate reason to you? Why?

You want to lock her up for a secure private server but ignore Trump’s conversations on unsecured phones.

That is another NYTimes fake news stories,

That's why every self-professed conservative and/or Republican have been 1. downplaying the bomb story and/or 2. claiming that it was some sort of Democratic setup. Which makes no sense actually.

The hatred and accompanying violence stems straight from the top. When you have a President that only goes around whipping up his mobs of fans into frenzied chants of "Lock her up! Lock her UP! LOCK! HER! UP!" for no damn reason at all other than unadulterated partisanship, and call your political opposite your enemy and the enemy of the country, it's only a matter of time before some unhinged member of said mob goes out and does these things.

Now what?

For no reason at all? So her breaking the law isn’t a legitimate reason to you? Why?

You want to lock her up for a secure private server but ignore Trump’s conversations on unsecured phones.
The funniest part was the dumbfuck denying he was posting from an iPhone — on an iPhone.

:lmao:

Link?

Now what?

Anyone that would do this is nuts. If they are guilty, give him the needle.
i never did really care WHO'S side he was on. whoever did it is an example of what needs to stop and stop now. send him to a saudi arabia embassy to get a divorce certificate for all i care.

I agree, I would still give him the death penalty.

Death penalty for what? A failed domestic terrorist attempt is not a capital crime. If I'm mistaken, linky?
I dunno, what is the penalty for sending a bomb to an ex-president?

The FBI is using a law that doesn't require them to read him his rights, or allow him an attorney. It's the public safety law that was recognized after the Boston Marathon bombings that allows police to interrogate you with no lawyer, and you can't get anything dismissed based on that.

Congratualtions right wingers. And welcome to your new America.

You have no rights, and the government can run roughshod over you with impunity.

Man, your fantasies are really bizarre!

^^^ a raving lunatic who can’t escape his own lunacy.
Your behavior is predictable. You have proven nothing. Anyone can put stickers on their car. What have you proven? Nothing.
LOLOLOL

A crazed registered Republican with Trump bumper stickers proves nothing to the nutty right.

According the the media he's not a republican. Any moron, even you, can install stickers and call yourself what you want. It's a good thing we have actual pros in LE, because you people will believe anything regardless of proof.

Oh? What media is that?

Suspect arrested in Florida in connection with suspicious packages sent to Democrats

Sayoc, a registered Republican, has a lengthy criminal history in Florida dating back to 1991. He had been arrested and accused of threatening to use a bomb in 2002 and has also been arrested for felony theft and on drug charges.

The better question is ... why are you such an imbecile?? :dunno:

Office of Executive Clemency - Clemency - Florida Commission on Offender Review

In Florida, a convicted felon cannot vote, serve on a jury, or hold public office until civil rights have been restored.

I'm surprised that so many people are surprised by how quickly they caught him. He used the US Postal Service. It's 2018. There are cameras around every corner. This dummy was probably pegged by authorities hours before he was actually arrested.

Actually the dumbass left a fingerprint on one of the packages. That takes just a few minutes to ID him!

Now what?

The funniest part was the dumbfuck denying he was posting from an iPhone — on an iPhone.

:lmao:

Link?
Trump Refutes iPhone Usage in Angry Tweet Sent From iPhone – Rolling Stone

LOLOLOL

Oh? What media is that?

In Florida, a convicted felon cannot vote, serve on a jury, or hold public office until civil rights have been restored.

You are such a fucking moron that you don't realize that you just called me an imbecile and then proved my point! My God, you need a keeper!

Just tweeted by Tapper:

Jake Tapper‏Verified account @jaketapper
BREAKING: Federal authorities have arrested a man in Florida in connection to the suspected explosive packages, according to multiple law enforcement sources. — CNN’s Mark Morales, Evan Perez, Shimon Prokupecz, and Brynn Gingras report

Latest news: Trump critics and CNN receive explosive devices - CNNPolitics

Federal authorities have arrested a man in connection to the suspected explosive packages, according to multiple law enforcement sources.
/——/ On Wednesday Rush predicted he’d be caught by Friday.
He also predicted it was a false flag from the left
Cons are liars. Never forget that.

With zero proof, they idiotically claim there are terrorists mixed in with the caravan heading for the U.S.

With zero proof, they idiotically claim it was s Liberal who sent those bombs.
/---/ And with zero proof they accuse Brett Kavanaugh of organizing rape trains in high school....OH WAIT -- never mind.
View attachment 224937
Not exactly, Democrats who believe Cavanagh was part of train rapes, based it off of the testimony of others. So there was at least something to cite, even if it wasn’t true.

Whereas the nuttery of this being a Democrat false flag was made up completely out of whole cloth.

You obviously have not read a thread on here in days! Who benefits the most by this action? Democrats. Republicans have nothing to gain. So why would they do it, unless they are mentally incompetent?

LOLOLOL

Oh? What media is that?

You are such a fucking moron that you don't realize that you just called me an imbecile and then proved my point! My God, you need a keeper!
Dumbfuck, you questioned how a felon in Florida could be registered to vote in Florida and I educated you.

They apply for clemency, which he apparently did since he’s both a convicted felon AND a registered Republican in the state of Florida.

2s0blvo.jpg

/——/ On Wednesday Rush predicted he’d be caught by Friday.

With zero proof, they idiotically claim there are terrorists mixed in with the caravan heading for the U.S.

/---/ And with zero proof they accuse Brett Kavanaugh of organizing rape trains in high school....OH WAIT -- never mind.
View attachment 224937
Not exactly, Democrats who believe Cavanagh was part of train rapes, based it off of the testimony of others. So there was at least something to cite, even if it wasn’t true.

Whereas the nuttery of this being a Democrat false flag was made up completely out of whole cloth.

You obviously have not read a thread on here in days! Who benefits the most by this action? Democrats. Republicans have nothing to gain. So why would they do it, unless they are mentally incompetent?
Dumbfuck, who said the magabomber is mentally stable??
icon_rolleyes.gif

View attachment 224937

No, we are just going from past experience with criminal dims. There is plenty of it too.
Oh? The last time a Democrat sent bombs to leading Democrats... was.......?

Bill Ayers?

View attachment 224937

icon_rolleyes.gif

Exactly! Congratulations! You have it figured out finally!

Republicans would not do this, but some wingnut insane steroid juiced past his prime, living in his van ex-stripper would!

Now what?

That is another NYTimes fake news stories,
as opposed to fake stories coming out of the White House? A Timeline of Trump Tower Meeting Responses - FactCheck.org

The Trump Tower meeting: A timeline - CNNPolitics

July 12, 2017 – On CNN’s “New Day,” Sekulow denies that the president had any involvement in drafting Donald Trump Jr.’s incomplete and misleading first statement to the New York Times. “I wasn’t involved in the statement drafting at all, nor was the president,” Sekulow says.

Sekulow says something similar on ABC’s “Good Morning America.” “The president didn’t sign off on anything,” he says. “He was coming back from the G-20. The statement that was released on Saturday was released by Donald Trump Jr., I’m sure in consultation with his lawyers. The president wasn’t involved in that.”

July 16, 2017 – On NBC’s “Meet the Press,” Sekulow repeats that the president was not involved in drafting Donald Trump Jr.’s initial response to the Times. “I do want to be clear that the president was not involved in the drafting of the statement and did not issue the statement,” Sekulow says. “It came from Donald Trump Jr. So that’s what I can tell you because that’s what we know.”

July 31, 2017 – The Washington Post reports that the president “personally dictated a statement in which Trump Jr. said that he and the Russian lawyer had ‘primarily discussed a program about the adoption of Russian children’ when they met in June 2016, according to multiple people with knowledge of the deliberations.”

Aug. 1, 2017 – White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders denies that the president “personally dictated” the statement to the Times, but confirms for the first time that the president was involved in drafting the statement. “The president weighed in, as any father would, based on the limited information that he had,” she says. “He certainly didn’t dictate, but like I said, he weighed in, offered suggestions like any father would do.”

Jan. 29, 2018 – In a letter to special counsel Mueller, Dowd and Sekulow write that the president did dictate the letter to the New York Times – contradicting the White House press secretary. They write, “You have received all of the notes, communications and testimony indicating that the President dictated a short but accurate response to the New York Times article on behalf of his son, Donald Trump, Jr.”

View attachment 224937

icon_rolleyes.gif

Exactly! Congratulations! You have it figured out finally!

Republicans would not do this, but some wingnut insane steroid juiced past his prime, living in his van ex-stripper would!

Exactly! Some seriously dangerous "wingnut insane steroid juiced past his prime, living in his van ex-stripper would" -- be allowed into rallies with Trump. Would be influenced enough by Trump's anger ad hatred to make a list of people that Trump mentions

Forum List

Back