BREAKING: Federal authorities have arrested a man in Florida in connection to the suspected explosiv

Cons are liars. Never forget that.

With zero proof, they idiotically claim there are terrorists mixed in with the caravan heading for the U.S.

With zero proof, they idiotically claim it was s Liberal who sent those bombs.
/---/ And with zero proof they accuse Brett Kavanaugh of organizing rape trains in high school....OH WAIT -- never mind.
View attachment 224937
Not exactly, Democrats who believe Cavanagh was part of train rapes, based it off of the testimony of others. So there was at least something to cite, even if it wasn’t true.

Whereas the nuttery of this being a Democrat false flag was made up completely out of whole cloth.
No, we are just going from past experience with criminal dims. There is plenty of it too.
Oh? The last time a Democrat sent bombs to leading Democrats... was.......?

Bill Ayers?
Bill Ayers again? LOL what bullshit. Obama knew the guy. Big deal. Trump knew and praised the Billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein

With zero proof, they idiotically claim there are terrorists mixed in with the caravan heading for the U.S.

/---/ And with zero proof they accuse Brett Kavanaugh of organizing rape trains in high school....OH WAIT -- never mind.
View attachment 224937
Not exactly, Democrats who believe Cavanagh was part of train rapes, based it off of the testimony of others. So there was at least something to cite, even if it wasn’t true.

Whereas the nuttery of this being a Democrat false flag was made up completely out of whole cloth.
No, we are just going from past experience with criminal dims. There is plenty of it too.

Bill Ayers?
And who else ...?

View attachment 224937

You obviously have not read a thread on here in days! Who benefits the most by this action? Democrats. Republicans have nothing to gain. So why would they do it, unless they are mentally incompetent?
Dumbfuck, who said the magabomber is mentally stable??
icon_rolleyes.gif

Exactly! Congratulations! You have it figured out finally!

Republicans would not do this, but some wingnut insane steroid juiced past his prime, living in his van ex-stripper would!
Dumbfuck.... a Republican did it. :eusa_doh:

I bet if these were pro left stickers on the van you ring wing fuckers would belive thr fact. But because it goes your Maga agenda, it's all lies.

You only accept the truth when it's in your favor.

So far there's nothing to bar feeder on.

He is apparently a Trump supporter.
The Senate shooter was a Bernie supporter.
The las Vegas shooter was an Obama supporter.

All nuts..

Jo

Who shot the Senate?
2017 Congressional baseball shooting - Wikipedia

Steve Scalise is a Congressman. He is not a Senator. You are confused yet again.

View attachment 224937

You obviously have not read a thread on here in days! Who benefits the most by this action? Democrats. Republicans have nothing to gain. So why would they do it, unless they are mentally incompetent?
icon_rolleyes.gif

Republicans would not do this, but some wingnut insane steroid juiced past his prime, living in his van ex-stripper would!

The Republican Party, dumbass!

Every time I think your IQ could not be lower, you prove me wrong!

icon_rolleyes.gif

Dumbfuck, no one ever said the Republican Party was behind it. Meanwhile, it was rightwing lunatics claiming it was either deep state or Democrats behind it.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Dumbfuck, no one ever said the Republican Party was behind it. Meanwhile, it was rightwing lunatics claiming it was either deep state or Democrats behind it.

Like I said, you haven't read a thread on this site in days if you can say that kind of shit. Grow a pair and get some education lest you look dumber than screen door on a submarine!

I bet if these were pro left stickers on the van you ring wing fuckers would belive thr fact. But because it goes your Maga agenda, it's all lies.

You only accept the truth when it's in your favor.

So far there's nothing to bar feeder on.

He is apparently a Trump supporter.
The Senate shooter was a Bernie supporter.
The las Vegas shooter was an Obama supporter.

All nuts..

Jo

Who shot the Senate?
2017 Congressional baseball shooting - Wikipedia

Steve Scalise is a Congressman. He is not a Senator. You are confused yet again.
Steve himself was not 'the' target. Republicans at a softball game were, and no one had been demonizing Republicans and suggesting they be attacked. Trump has mentioned people targeted by name. The pipe bomber, rightwing, domestic terrorist went after a list of Trump's favorite targets

There is NO WAY that van would not have been trashed by the DemonRats. ^^^

Something is very fishy about this.
Dumbfuck, here’s the guy wearing a shirt while attending trump’s inauguration, nearly two years ago, with the same image on his shirt that can be seen on his van....

cesar-sayoc-trump-inauguration.jpg

181026-bomb-suspect-van-ugc-ew-336p_04e6f4688e88e3b86d968f4a83818ca3.fit-760w.jpg

The only thing fishy is why you rightarded cultists continue to refuse to accept the reality that he’s one of your own; after you nutjobs spent days idiotically shrieking, Democrat deep state false flag.

So Trump's inauguration was just over a month ago? Look at the timestamp - 9/12/18

Of course they are, and you guys knew it in your gut all along.

That's why every self-professed conservative and/or Republican have been 1. downplaying the bomb story and/or 2. claiming that it was some sort of Democratic setup. Which makes no sense actually.

The hatred and accompanying violence stems straight from the top. When you have a President that only goes around whipping up his mobs of fans into frenzied chants of "Lock her up! Lock her UP! LOCK! HER! UP!" for no damn reason at all other than unadulterated partisanship, and call your political opposite your enemy and the enemy of the country, it's only a matter of time before some unhinged member of said mob goes out and does these things.

Now what?

For no reason at all? So her breaking the law isn’t a legitimate reason to you? Why?

You want to lock her up for a secure private server but ignore Trump’s conversations on unsecured phones.
The funniest part was the dumbfuck denying he was posting from an iPhone — on an iPhone.

:lmao:

Link?
Trump Refutes iPhone Usage in Angry Tweet Sent From iPhone – Rolling Stone

Hey dumbass! You didn't read your own link like a true libtard!

Where did Trump say he didn't use an i-Phone? He never said it in the tweets! Some libtard just equated i-Phone with government phone, which is what he said.

Do you know that some government phones are in fact i-Phones?

Apparently you and the libtard writing the article might be able to muster up a two digit IQ if you put your heads together!

View attachment 224937

Bill Ayers?
And who else ...?

Stupid questions. What's your point? I was pointing out the irony.

I hope he or she is not a conservative. That would not look good on us.

Well it seems he identifies himself as such. But nobody who does what he did deserves to identify as conservative as modern American conservatives aka libertarians (little "L") aka classical liberals believe in due process, orderly transfer of power, settling political differences at the ballot box, and condemn all forms of violence or intimidation or violation of rights used by those to take that which they aren't entitled, or to terrorize and condemn people. What this guy did is despicable.

This guy is apparently a Trump supporting Native American which will make it harder for the left wing media to demonize him. But he is no conservative and I really doubt he is a Trump supporter unless he is totally loony tunes. Nobody in their right mind would think sending even non working pipe bombs to prominent Democrats two weeks before the election would in any way help the President and his agenda.

Edit: I should have said that he CLAIMS to be Native American, but the Seminole tribe that he identifies with says they have no record of him at all.

Last edited:

Well it seems he identifies himself as such. But nobody who does what he did deserves to identify as conservative as modern American conservatives aka libertarians (little "L") aka classical liberals believe in due process, orderly transfer of power, settling political differences at the ballot box, and condemn all forms of violence or intimidation or violation of rights used by those to take that which they aren't entitled, or to terrorize and condemn people. What this guy did is despicable.

This guy is apparently a Trump supporting Native American which will make it harder for the left wing media to demonize him. But he is no conservative and I really doubt he is a Trump supporter unless he is totally loony tunes. Nobody in their right mind would think sending even non working pipe bombs to prominent Democrats two weeks before the election would in any way help the President and his agenda.

Edit: I should have said that he CLAIMS to be Native American, but the Seminole tribe that he identifies with says they have no record of him at all.
make it harder for the left wing media to demonize him? Demonize himself the minute he sent bombs LOL

He was #MAGA man long ago. Social media accounts have him being a Trump supporter

make it harder for the left wing media to demonize him? Demonize himself the minute he sent bombs LOL

He was #MAGA man long ago. Social media accounts have him being a Trump supporter

Yes. Unfortunately we cannot choose who joins our political party or who admires us. I would guess all politicians or anybody running for anything cringes when at least one or two nefarious persons come out in support of us. I have been in that position and it is very uncomfortable. So some idiot shoots police officers from a rooftop and another shoots and almost kills Republicans at a baseball practice and both are on record as a registered Democrats who say they voted for Obama. Obama didn't want that kind of endorsement. And Trump sure as hell doesn't want the endorsement of a nut like Sayoc.

It would be nice if we had a media that was even handed in these things though and called them for what they are--evil and/or deranged people who act on their own and not on behalf of any group, political party, or prominent person. They pretty well said that when it came to Obama. But when it comes to Trump, not so much. And that is almost as despicable as the guy who is the focus of the coverage this week.

Yes. Unfortunately we cannot choose who joins our political party or who admires us. I would guess all politicians or anybody running for anything cringes when at least one or two nefarious persons come out in support of us. So some idiot shoots police officers from a rooftop and another shoots and almost kills Republicans at a baseball practice and both are on record as a registereded Democrats who say they voted for Obama. Obama didn't want that kind of endorsement. And Trump sure as hell doesn't want the endorsement of a nut like Sayoc.

It would be nice if we had a media that was even handed in these things though and called them for what they are--evil and/or deranged people who act on their own and not on behalf of any group, political party, or prominent person. They pretty well said that when it came to Obama. But when it comes to Trump, not so much. And that is almost as despicable as the guy who is the focus of the coverage this week.
It would be even nicer if we had an honest man as president.

What makes this guy different is that he went after a list of Trump's favorite people to vilify and demonize. If anyone wants to suggest Trump's rhetoric did not influence this nuts choices, they are welcome to look so foolish

nd Trump has been warning people about how dangerous mainstream Democrats are .. of course a made up crock of crap

Yes. Unfortunately we cannot choose who joins our political party or who admires us. I would guess all politicians or anybody running for anything cringes when at least one or two nefarious persons come out in support of us. So some idiot shoots police officers from a rooftop and another shoots and almost kills Republicans at a baseball practice and both are on record as a registereded Democrats who say they voted for Obama. Obama didn't want that kind of endorsement. And Trump sure as hell doesn't want the endorsement of a nut like Sayoc.

It would be even nicer if we had an honest man as president.

What makes this guy different is that he went after a list of Trump's favorite people to vilify and demonize. If anyone wants to suggest Trump's rhetoric did not influence this nuts choices, they are welcome to look so foolish

nd Trump has been warning people about how dangerous mainstream Democrats are .. of course a made up crock of crap

Have you paid any attention to the rhetoric these so-called 'favorite' people have been spewing all over the place? How they are saying they can't be civil to people who disagree with them, they would like to punch them in the face, or take them out behind the gym, or they urge their constituents to get in their faces, shout them out of restaurants and theaters, and see that they get no peace. In addition to doing the most despicable process of character assassination to destroy people they disagree with.

President Trump doesn't even come close to endorsing anything like that. It would be nice if Trump haters could be at least honest about that.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Like I said, you haven't read a thread on this site in days if you can say that kind of shit. Grow a pair and get some education lest you look dumber than screen door on a submarine!
LOL

You poor, deranged rightie. Rightards have been clamoring for days that the bomber was a Democrat, posing as a Republican terrorizing Democrat leaders.

That ^^^ is what had been dominating these threads the last few days.

Turns out, the magabomber is a rightarded Republican who’s been posting shit online which sounds not very different than some of the shit rightards are posting on this forum.

Forum List

Back