BREAKING: Federal authorities have arrested a man in Florida in connection to the suspected explosiv

What classified information? There were no properly marked classified e0mails on her server, The server was not illegal.

What influence was sold?

Try to stick with the topic. Hillary Clinton had classified emails on her illegal server. She also sent some which turned up on her assistant, Huma Abedin's, estranged husband's laptop. That would be Anthony Weiner.

5bd34405210000de03c98c5b.jpeg

PIPE BOMB SUSPECT’S VAN COVERED IN PRO-TRUMP IMAGES

This Trump terrorist should have had a flashing red light on his Trumpmobile.

Let's hope Trump isn't stupid enough to publicly call the bomber "crazy".

He probably is that stupid, though.

"We the jury find the defendant not guilty by reason of insanity."

You can't possibly be this stupid.
Your fellow pseudocons who declared the bomber had to be a Democrat are already backpedaling as fast as they can, and are now saying the guy is crazy. They can't admit they fucked up with their ASSumptions. Just like you can't.

When all else fails change the subject, right?

You were implying that if Trump calls the fake bomber insane that that somehow can be used as the fake bomber's defense, which is beyond stupid.
Trump's tweets have been used against him in court before, retard.

To no avail.

He also predicted it was a false flag from the left
Cons are liars. Never forget that.

With zero proof, they idiotically claim there are terrorists mixed in with the caravan heading for the U.S.

With zero proof, they idiotically claim it was s Liberal who sent those bombs.
/---/ And with zero proof they accuse Brett Kavanaugh of organizing rape trains in high school....OH WAIT -- never mind.
View attachment 224937
Not exactly, Democrats who believe Cavanagh was part of train rapes, based it off of the testimony of others. So there was at least something to cite, even if it wasn’t true.

Whereas the nuttery of this being a Democrat false flag was made up completely out of whole cloth.
No, we are just going from past experience with criminal dims. There is plenty of it too.
Oh? The last time a Democrat sent bombs to leading Democrats... was.......?

Last time a Democrat did actual violence to someone was-? Last time a Republican did actual violence that was politically motivated=-?

Oh! Check this out! For your viewing pleasure:

Wait a min..is that today? That's suspect.

It says midnight-ish, and his name wasn't released until at least after 11AM.

Very odd, indeed.

View attachment 224958
No link? What a shame.

I blew up the Twitter link. Being the date is what it is, I find that very odd.

It's just info I found, I'm not gonna claim that to be real.

What classified information? There were no properly marked classified e0mails on her server, The server was not illegal.

What influence was sold?

Try to stick with the topic. Hillary Clinton had classified emails on her illegal server. She also sent some which turned up on her assistant, Huma Abedin's, estranged husband's laptop. That would be Anthony Weiner.
Sorry but there were no properly marked classified e-mails on Hillary's server.

The server was not illegal.

People Left and Right justify their awful behavior and that of others because they imagine that anyone who disagrees with them is less human than they are.

But the right does it at least 20 times more often.

The "But both sides do it!" argument is disingenuous. Both sides don't do to the same degree, not even close. The right is far more violent than the left, because the right has a culture of encouraging violence.
When people call someone stupid or racist because they voted for Trump that is an attack (whether justified or not).
Assuming that the right is the sole source of violence or derision, is not accurate. Yelling obscenities at officials because you disagree with them is the first step toward more radical solutions. Remember the Pro-life protesters of the 1980’s screaming baby-killer at teenagers? Then do you recall the escalation? Do you remember the leftist protests of the 1960’s that led into groups like the Weather Underground sending out bombs?This is a human frailty and pretending that it’s the other guys problem, ignores th facts. It is our societies problem.

There is no equivalence.

Shouting at officials is not violence or calling for violence.

Telling your audience at a rally to punch someone in the head certainly is.

Shove your false equivalency BS.
only in a leftist world is shouting at someone not violence. yes sir. I bet if a teacher shouted at your child you'd think differently eh?

It's not violence, dope.
Yes, it is! Especially the language in it

Cons are liars. Never forget that.

With zero proof, they idiotically claim there are terrorists mixed in with the caravan heading for the U.S.

With zero proof, they idiotically claim it was s Liberal who sent those bombs.
/---/ And with zero proof they accuse Brett Kavanaugh of organizing rape trains in high school....OH WAIT -- never mind.
View attachment 224937
Not exactly, Democrats who believe Cavanagh was part of train rapes, based it off of the testimony of others. So there was at least something to cite, even if it wasn’t true.

Whereas the nuttery of this being a Democrat false flag was made up completely out of whole cloth.
No, we are just going from past experience with criminal dims. There is plenty of it too.

Last time a Democrat did actual violence to someone was-? Last time a Republican did actual violence that was politically motivated=-?
Trump supporters Chartlottesville.

View attachment 224937

The guy trying to get away from the mob about to drag him out of his car? Fuck off with that.

Yeah, I wanna watch @ 2:30.

Considering it's all stickered up, he's probably a nutbar, and another reason Mental Institutions should be reopened. (In this case, Chattahoochee.) Not sure how anyone saw Trump stickers in that blurry photo. I can't make out what they say.
Yeah, if he's a Trump supporter, he's clearly mentally ill.

However, if he is a Democrat, then he is a typical example of all Democrats.

Amiright? Amiright? Amiright? That's logic, folks!

Anyone that would do this is nuts. If they are guilty, give him the needle.

1). How on earth can you tell what’s on that van in that picture? It’s so fuzzy

2) wouldn’t wisdom suggest we see that this is definitely the guy before rushing to judgment?

3) why exactly do you think it matters which “side” this guy is on?

It seems to matter to many. Just like Scalise's shooting.

It is more important to be abke to identify the perpetrater as representative of one faction or another than to breath a sigh of relief that he is finally caught. Many of those now saying it doesnt matter were singing a diffetrent tune when Scalise was shot. And those now crowing about it being a rightwinger wete saying the opposite when Scalise was shot.

Kooks arent representative of a wing. But kooks can be triggered and influenced by the rhetoic of violence, intolerance and division we are seeing way too much of lately.

The difference between this man and the man that shot Scalise and others, is that this man did did no physical harm to anyone.

If anything, he fancied himself sending a warning. No detonator caps= pipes filled filled with gunpowder not meant to go off.

^That's just my theory.

I swear they should reopen Chattahoochee.

So, you think all bombs have a blasting cap?

A bomb is not a bomb with no means of exploding it. :rolleyes:

And of course we all know the only means is a blasting cap. :10::uhoh3:

Just tweeted by Tapper:

Jake Tapper‏Verified account @jaketapper
BREAKING: Federal authorities have arrested a man in Florida in connection to the suspected explosive packages, according to multiple law enforcement sources. — CNN’s Mark Morales, Evan Perez, Shimon Prokupecz, and Brynn Gingras report

Latest news: Trump critics and CNN receive explosive devices - CNNPolitics

Federal authorities have arrested a man in connection to the suspected explosive packages, according to multiple law enforcement sources.
Thanks for the update.

I have been running errands all morning and have not seen the news on tv yet.

I get The PBS News Hour on my I-phone every evening so Judy Woodruff should cover it tonight for me.

I've been kind of busy and haven't been keeping up with this very well. Have they released the suspect's USMB username yet?

What influence was sold?

Sorry but there were no properly marked classified e-mails on Hillary's server.

The server was not illegal.
Sure there was, but that’s been explained over and over. Stick to the topic

View attachment 224937

Antifa was there.

Forum List

Back