BREAKING: Federal authorities have arrested a man in Florida in connection to the suspected explosiv

Was the van down by the river?

Parked proudly in front of his condo.
Completely covered in pro-Trump paraphenalia of course.

totally missed the joke!

I did too, never heard of that. Now I've got Neil Young singing in my head.
hair-fire.gif

LOL I have since I read that post.

Thank goodness it's a good song by a musician I like.

I dunno, Neil Young always sounded to me like I accidentally ran over my cat. :eek:

But he pulled it off! Big fan of Neil Young.

17th thread on this and she goes to.......... NYTimes? Reuters? CNN?

Nope............ Alex John Brinkley Jones. :banghead:

I'm sure you will take care of it snitch.

Yep. Watch this.

Sorry, this link is from what we call "the real world" ...........

>> While the motives for the attacks remain unclear, all those targeted are either leading Democrats or prominent figures who have been critical of the US president.

Experts have said right-wing terror is on the rise. It "is fueling a surge in terrorism in the US," according to an analysis by Quartz of the University of Maryland's Global Terrorism Database.

"Overall, the US had only six attacks a decade ago, but 65 in 2017. The number of fatalities is also increasing, in contrast to a global decrease in terror attacks.

"Terror attacks around the world fell from about 17,000 in 2014 to about 11,000 in 2017. They dropped almost 40 per cent in the Middle East.

The trend "persisted in 2017, when most attacks in the US were committed by right-wing extremists," Quartz said. "Out of 65 incidents last year, 37 were tied to racist, anti-Muslim, homophobic, anti-Semitic, fascist, anti-government, or xenophobic motivations.

"In the same period, seven attacks were linked to Islamic extremists, and 11 attacks were inspired by left-leaning ideologies." << -- Yahoo Nooz

You keep selling those mythologies though, 'cause it's so cute.

That Muslim that shot up the gay club, how was that counted?

Orlando?

I don't think that was 2017 but I'd guess it's counted under "homophobic".

Breaking: One Suspect Captured in Mail Bombing Attacks The suspect was arrested near Miami Florida

Just breaking on Fox News at 11:10 am

CRIME
Published 23 mins ago
Last Update 6 mins ago
[11:27 am 10/26/18]
Suspect arrested in Florida in connection with suspicious packages sent to Democrats

By Barnini Chakraborty | Fox News

Suspect arrested in Florida in connection with suspicious packages sent to Democrats

Yep. A raging RW lunatic as suspected.
Liar...

You know damn well you were hoping he was a Russian!

Imagine if a federal judge blamed the FBI for "illegal surveillance' and let the guy go even though evidence indicated he was guilty? There would be freaking hell to pay and the media would be leading the charge even though nobody was ever hurt. It happened though. Bill Ayers led a gang that terrorized Americans for years. The last bomb his gang made was intended for Soldiers at a Ft. Dix dance and went off prematurely killing Ayers girlfriend. Ayers was guilty of a hundred felonies including felony murder but the attitude was different then. A friendly federal judge dismissed all the charges and the media and the democrat party seemed satisfied. Ayers became the former president's political mentor and a mover and shaker in democrat politics.

Breaking: One Suspect Captured in Mail Bombing Attacks The suspect was arrested near Miami Florida

Just breaking on Fox News at 11:10 am

CRIME
Published 23 mins ago
Last Update 6 mins ago
[11:27 am 10/26/18]

By Barnini Chakraborty | Fox News

Yep. A raging RW lunatic as suspected.

You better wait....... he is originally from New York....

We will come up with a new and improved conspiracy theory.

I have no doubt, soon you all will get your talking points email about how he was really a Dem operative being paid by Soros and he just pretend to be a Trump sheep.

And all of the other Trump sheep will think it is true

17th thread on this and she goes to.......... NYTimes? Reuters? CNN?

Nope............ Alex John Brinkley Jones. :banghead:

I'm sure you will take care of it snitch.

Yep. Watch this.

Sorry, this link is from what we call "the real world" ...........

>> While the motives for the attacks remain unclear, all those targeted are either leading Democrats or prominent figures who have been critical of the US president.

Experts have said right-wing terror is on the rise. It "is fueling a surge in terrorism in the US," according to an analysis by Quartz of the University of Maryland's Global Terrorism Database.

"Overall, the US had only six attacks a decade ago, but 65 in 2017. The number of fatalities is also increasing, in contrast to a global decrease in terror attacks.

"Terror attacks around the world fell from about 17,000 in 2014 to about 11,000 in 2017. They dropped almost 40 per cent in the Middle East.

The trend "persisted in 2017, when most attacks in the US were committed by right-wing extremists," Quartz said. "Out of 65 incidents last year, 37 were tied to racist, anti-Muslim, homophobic, anti-Semitic, fascist, anti-government, or xenophobic motivations.

"In the same period, seven attacks were linked to Islamic extremists, and 11 attacks were inspired by left-leaning ideologies." << -- Yahoo Nooz

You keep selling those mythologies though, 'cause it's so cute.

That Muslim that shot up the gay club, how was that counted?

Orlando?

I don't think that was 2017 but I'd guess it's counted under "homophobic".

Would it have been lumped under "rightwing"?

My point. I don't trust your counting.

Just tweeted by Tapper:

Jake Tapper‏Verified account @jaketapper
BREAKING: Federal authorities have arrested a man in Florida in connection to the suspected explosive packages, according to multiple law enforcement sources. — CNN’s Mark Morales, Evan Perez, Shimon Prokupecz, and Brynn Gingras report

Latest news: Trump critics and CNN receive explosive devices - CNNPolitics

Federal authorities have arrested a man in connection to the suspected explosive packages, according to multiple law enforcement sources.
/——/ On Wednesday Rush predicted he’d be caught by Friday.

Forum List

Back