BREAKING: Federal authorities have arrested a man in Florida in connection to the suspected explosiv

Initially sounds like a fanatical lunatic.
In other words......

WWALD?

What would any Liberal Do?
Liberals, making conservatives wet the bed since 1773.

teaparty7.jpg

WELL, there appears to be a decal on the van of the suspect which had the picture of a President. It was not Obama, not Clinton, Not either Bush, Nor Reagan, Carter, Nixon, LBJ, JFK, IKE, TR or FDR.

Anyone want to guess which President?

Where are you going with this?

Only libtards put stickers all over their cars....and make threats....

50 year old former New Yorker living in Florida driving a van that has stickers all over the back....now I know its a liberal jackass.....don't tell me....I bet one of the stickers said coexist....and Obama Biden....buuuuaaahahahahahahaha

LMFAO and I bet you are right on the money too.

Either the man has a low IQ or he wanted to be caught.
He will be forgotten in a month.
Yup, you're probably right about his IQ! The bumper stickers plastered all over his van they're towing away right now is plastered with Trump bumper stickers and other RW trash of a trump sycophant! He's bound to have a low IQ as you stated. GOOD CALL!!!!

I hope he or she is not a conservative. That would not look good on us.

Now it has been released that the suspect has been arrested in the past for mailing threatening letters to public officials.
Typical Republican. Either they’re out of the street making threats or they’re in Congress threatening the middle class and minorities.
dude, that's just fking inciting shit in here. take it back. you have no right to attach that dude to anyone. he's a fking nut.

Forum List

Back