BREAKING: Federal authorities have arrested a man in Florida in connection to the suspected explosiv

Dude was arrested at an Autozone.
Probably there to get a new air filter for his van, and tar remover.

Apparently the bomber sent one to Katy Perry and hung around to see her reaction. That's how they caught him.

katy-perry-clevage-boobs-bill-clinton-looking-1368359986k.gif

Bombing attacks? What bombing attacks? You have to ask yourself which party benefited from the rash of "suspicious packages"? Certainly not the republican party. In light of what is turning into credible evidence of the FBI's part in a "soft coup" designed to overturn the results of a presidential election you have to wonder if the FBI will undertake a thorough investigation.

Apparently they caught this guy when he tried to send his package to Katy Perry and stuck around to see her reaction.

katy-perry-clevage-boobs-bill-clinton-looking-1368359986k.gif

Bombing attacks? What bombing attacks? You have to ask yourself which party benefited from the rash of "suspicious packages"? Certainly not the republican party. In light of what is turning into credible evidence of the FBI's part in a "soft coup" designed to overturn the results of a presidential election you have to wonder if the FBI will undertake a thorough investigation.
Deep State Operation headed by Obama, Clinton, Clapper & Brennan.

What we will find out is that this is a last minute Deep State Operation headed by someone like Clapper, or Brennan, and ordered by The Confederate White House "Obama Bin Spying" as a last ditch effort to disrupt the midterms. Apparently Obama was unable to get in touch with Putin these past two weeks to purchase more Russian Propaganda from him.

The person caught was either a Patsy, or simply a Copy Cat who will be railroaded for this. The Fake Bomb deliveries will stop immediately after The Midterm Elections.

The person caught was either a Patsy, or simply a Copy Cat who will be railroaded for this.

Or simply just a RW lunatic.:cuckoo:

DOJ arrests one in florida. Let the fun begin.

Yep.

A raging RW lunatic with a bedazzled lunatic van.

Was the van down by the river?

Parked proudly in front of his condo.
Completely covered in pro-Trump paraphenalia of course.

totally missed the joke!

I did too, never heard of that. Now I've got Neil Young singing in my head.
hair-fire.gif

WELL, there appears to be a decal on the van of the suspect which had the picture of a President. It was not Obama, not Clinton, Not either Bush, Nor Reagan, Carter, Nixon, LBJ, JFK, IKE, TR or FDR.

Anyone want to guess which President?

50 year old former New Yorker living in Florida driving a van that has stickers all over the back....now I know its a liberal jackass.....don't tell me....I bet one of the stickers said coexist....and Obama Biden....buuuuaaahahahahahahaha

17th thread on this and she goes to.......... NYTimes? Reuters? CNN?

Nope............ Alex John Brinkley Jones. :banghead:

There you have it.......time to minimize it, right?

Forum List

Back