BREAKING: FERGUSSON GRAND JURY HAS MADE DECISION

Do you approve of this decision

• Total voters
Heard Wilson claim he was punched 10 times but there was very mild, almost non-existent, marks on him. Then he claimed it was 2 hits and he thought he was going to be knocked out. How did the jury let him go on such conflicting information?
You never reach into a police car and grab the back of the cops neck or go for his gun.
What does that have to do with my post? He lied or at the very least was inconsistent. How did he get off telling 2 different stories? Maybe the media got it wrong.
Read the Grand Jury decision when it becomes available.
I will.

Ferguson erupts after officer not charged in teen's shooting

A Missouri grand jury's decision not to indict a white police officer on any charges in the fatal August shooting of an unarmed black teenager unleashed a wave of violent protests Monday night similar to what engulfed the St. Louis suburb of Ferguson in August.

Storefront windows were smashed near the Ferguson Police Department and at least two cars on the street were set on fire. Gunshots could be heard. Police responded with volleys of tear gas and flash-bang canisters.

Brown is suspected of having stolen cigars from a nearby convenience store shortly before the incident.
Ferguson erupts after officer not charged in teen apos s shooting - Baltimore Sun
Brown was just a bully thug trying to steal cigars and attacking the store owner.

A Missouri grand jury's decision not to indict a white police officer on any charges in the fatal August shooting of an unarmed black teenager unleashed a wave of violent protests Monday night similar to what engulfed the St. Louis suburb of Ferguson in August.

Storefront windows were smashed near the Ferguson Police Department and at least two cars on the street were set on fire. Gunshots could be heard. Police responded with volleys of tear gas and flash-bang canisters.

Brown is suspected of having stolen cigars from a nearby convenience store shortly before the incident.
Ferguson erupts after officer not charged in teen apos s shooting - Baltimore Sun
Brown was just a bully thug trying to steal cigars and attacking the store owner.
That push must have frightened you.

They were black, but scared WHITE!
No they were white but will probably start going with Black....men

Then they deserve the same as the THUGERY...BANG!!!
Must hurt seeing your women running toward the chocolate!! No wonder you cave apes want them dead.

So what do you have to say about the great American chimp out?
Is it all you expected? Did your dreams come true?
I sure wish your kind would show up in my neighborhood.
I didnt see any white people chimping out. I saw some Black scum looting. It was pretty much what I expected. You wouldnt want my kind in your neighborhood. Black people dont do well in trailer parks.
Right... they do better in mud huts, chucking spears at neighboring tribes and stealing their pigs and women.

They were black, but scared WHITE!

Must hurt seeing your women running toward the chocolate!! No wonder you cave apes want them dead.
We don't don't give a fuck if those 350 whales turn you blacks for dick, since you're the only ones that will touch them. You can have 'em.
I can tell by you impassioned response thats a lie. You care very much.
Lame.

B3Qhq_0IcAADMCE.jpg

Just Like the Obola, let's get that selfie in before the shit hits the fan!

Even apes learn that GLOVES don't leave fingerprints when looting, rioting and raping!

Listening to the Police Scanner, sounds like it's getting out of control. At what point do you say "Fuck It" and just start shooting these goddamn rioters?

Sounds like cops are getting shot.

So what do you have to say about the great American chimp out?
Is it all you expected? Did your dreams come true?
I sure wish your kind would show up in my neighborhood.
I didnt see any white people chimping out. I saw some Black scum looting. It was pretty much what I expected. You wouldnt want my kind in your neighborhood. Black people dont do well in trailer parks.
Right... they do better in mud huts, chucking spears at neighboring tribes and stealing their pigs and women.

This doesnt look like a mud hut to me and this is in Africa.

nigeria-economy.jpg

We don't don't give a fuck if those 350 whales turn you blacks for dick, since you're the only ones that will touch them. You can have 'em.
I can tell by you impassioned response thats a lie. You care very much.
Lame.
Yes you are lame but I already knew that.

I am sure the push scared the little store owner.

Michael-Brown-Strong-Arm-Robbery-3.jpg

John Swaine, UK Gaurdian Tweet:

Return to your cars, return to your homes, leave the city of Ferguson,” police ordering “all citizens and media personnel” on W Florissant

Listening to the Police Scanner, sounds like it's getting out of control. At what point do you say "Fuck It" and just start shooting these goddamn rioters?

Sounds like cops are getting shot.
No shit... wtf happened to the National Guard?

I am sure the push scared the little store owner.

Michael-Brown-Strong-Arm-Robbery-3.jpg
it scared you too. Its ok if you admit it. You are among friends.

Forum List

Back