BREAKING: FERGUSSON GRAND JURY HAS MADE DECISION

Do you approve of this decision

• Total voters
Another pic released of Wison's injuries.
B3Qh_JNIEAACAHu.jpg
Where is exactly the injury? I see a mild case of ringworm maybe?

4 buildings on fire and shots fired!
Police doing NOTHING!

Steve Harrigan says “helicopters overhead, looking for source of gunfire”

I know if I as an owner of any of those businesses being looted or set on fire, and the police are just standing in the middle of the street just letting it happen, I would sue them first thing in the morning for Dereliction of Duty! I thought it was the police motto to serve and protect and tonight they are doing neither.

THIS IS WHY YOU BUY GUNS!

I knew it. I knew they'd do that.
Guns dont put out fires. Guess the KKK were just pussies like I knew they were.

LOL, you blame the kkk for what your people are doing? You don't even have enough logic to look at the evidence.
Who said I blame the KKK? I just said their threat of lethal force means they were just pussies.

Heard Wilson claim he was punched 10 times but there was very mild, almost non-existent, marks on him. Then he claimed it was 2 hits and he thought he was going to be knocked out. How did the jury let him go on such conflicting information?
You never reach into a police car and grab the back of the cops neck or go for his gun.

Police doing NOTHING!

I know if I as an owner of any of those businesses being looted or set on fire, and the police are just standing in the middle of the street just letting it happen, I would sue them first thing in the morning for Dereliction of Duty! I thought it was the police motto to serve and protect and tonight they are doing neither.

Exactly......
They should have been there as soon as the bat first broke the window of the McDonald s
No reason the cops shouldnt have put some buck shot into the ass of any looters.

Police doing NOTHING!

Fuck off n!gger...

Heard Wilson claim he was punched 10 times but there was very mild, almost non-existent, marks on him. Then he claimed it was 2 hits and he thought he was going to be knocked out. How did the jury let him go on such conflicting information?
You never reach into a police car and grab the back of the cops neck or go for his gun.
What does that have to do with my post? He lied or at the very least was inconsistent. How did he get off telling 2 different stories? Maybe the media got it wrong.

Police doing NOTHING!

Fuck off n!gger...
I like women you inbred cave monkey. No thanks.

Questions for people who do not approve of the Grand Jury decision:

Do you disagree with the way the Grand Jury decided ... Or do you disapprove the idea the Grand Jury has the right to decide?

Do you think the Grand Jury had better access to evidence than you do ... And dedicated more time towards focusing on the evidence than you have?

That is THE major problem with these racist, knee-jerk, ill-informed, emotional, peer-pressured, pea-brain idiots. They follow the local crowd of like-minded idiots rather than logic.

Forum List

Back