BREAKING: FERGUSSON GRAND JURY HAS MADE DECISION

Do you approve of this decision

• Total voters
Well the KKK sure pussied out, and after all their BIG TALK... pfft... should have seen that coming.

This is rich.

All these facts being unleashed right now are burning through all the shit these agitators and ignorant asses perpetuated.

Noomi, you need to listen to the buttload of information being released at this very moment.

Don't know whether this was the right decision or not. Regardless, it's not surprising to see the government rule that a government agent is not responsible for the death of a civilian. It's also impossible to support the protestors who are now destroying property and resorting to violence.

Well the KKK sure pussied out, and after all their BIG TALK... pfft... should have seen that coming.

True. F*** the KKK. They and the Black Panthers have no business here.

B3QpmE-IUAAKaHS.jpg:large

4 buildings on fire and shots fired!
Police doing NOTHING!

Steve Harrigan says “helicopters overhead, looking for source of gunfire”

I know if I as an owner of any of those businesses being looted or set on fire, and the police are just standing in the middle of the street just letting it happen, I would sue them first thing in the morning for Dereliction of Duty! I thought it was the police motto to serve and protect and tonight they are doing neither.

Don't know whether this was the right decision or not. Regardless, it's not surprising to see the government rule that a government agent is not responsible for the death of a civilian. It's also impossible to support the protestors who are now destroying property and resorting to violence.

Grand Juries are not government ... They are citizens (at least they are here).

Police doing NOTHING!

I know if I as an owner of any of those businesses being looted or set on fire, and the police are just standing in the middle of the street just letting it happen, I would sue them first thing in the morning for Dereliction of Duty! I thought it was the police motto to serve and protect and tonight they are doing neither.

Serving = being called racist. Can't have that.

Police doing NOTHING!

THIS IS WHY YOU BUY GUNS!

I knew it. I knew they'd do that.

2 Stolen vehicles used to break into tire store, 50+ looters now getting those 26" they always wanted!

Police doing NOTHING!

Guns dont put out fires. Guess the KKK were just pussies like I knew they were.

Grand Juries are not government ... They are citizens (at least they are here).

Brought together by the government.

Heard Wilson claim he was punched 10 times but there was very mild, almost non-existent, marks on him. Then he claimed it was 2 hits and he thought he was going to be knocked out. How did the jury let him go on such conflicting information?

Police doing NOTHING!

Guns dont put out fires. Guess the KKK were just pussies like I knew they were.

LOL, you blame the kkk for what your people are doing? You don't even have enough logic to look at the evidence.

Police doing NOTHING!

Exactly......
They should have been there as soon as the bat first broke the window of the McDonald s

Forum List

Back