BREAKING: FERGUSSON GRAND JURY HAS MADE DECISION

Do you approve of this decision

• Total voters
Los Angeles, New York City, and Steve Harrigan says another 40 gun shots within the past few or 15 minutes.
I am in Los Angeles. No riot. Maybe 100 people are wandering in the street st Wilshire and La Brea.

What's really weird is that I hear sirens 24/7. It's very quiet. Not one siren all night. Where is everyone?

I have seen the photos of the the so called 'injuries' this white bastard sustained - can someone tell me where these alleged injuries are? Because a bruise is not a fucking reason to murder someone.
Go cry in the mirror nut job. Facts just proved you an idiot.

What facts? What injuries? There ARE no injuries. That is the fact here.

I'm serious noomie. You need to shut the fuck up.

Looks like this woman got to close to Bill Cosby!

237B022400000578-2844491-image-73_1416887475086.jpg

Liquor stores looted, pawn shops looted and ransacked. Buildings on fire. Police cars overturned. Shots ringing out all over town. Popeye’s and KFC designated safehavens.

Fuck off, asshole. The people causing the problems are out on the streets tonight ripping America apart, and they're 99% BLACK.

So eat shit and die, and take that piss poor high and mighty act you think you have and shove it up your ass.

I'm not acting High and mighty I'm calling it as I see it you see black people acting foolish and you think all black people are like that and what I'm saying is that blacks need to be better in this thread so shove your racist shit up your ass good sir
I see you more worried about what's being said here about the animals tearing up America than the animals tearing up America. That makes you a gigantic BIGOT. Now go soak your fucking racist bull shit head in a barrel of dog shit, asshole. I'm sick of you and your kind, and your act ain't fooling anyone.

NO I'm not sir I do care whats happening out there and its making me heartsick because I can't do a goddamn thing to stop the looting or the crimes that are being committed tonight all I'm saying is that while there are some stupid black people doing things tonight their are lot more not rioting or looting and you here are just sitting on your backside condemning a whole race by actions by one community in one city that to me is wrong
I'm not condemning your entire race, Duke, but by God, YOU PEOPLE HAVE SOME SERIOUS PROBLEMS, and what's happening tonight isn't going to help you one damn bit. I can guarantee you, that come tomorrow morning, once the nation sees and hears the news of what happened tonight, and if more happens tomorrow, and the next day, and so on, we might as well give up ever trying to live together. We might as well separate or fight it out, because it sure the hell looks like the beginning of a race war to me.

I doubt that's going to happen 007, it could and you could be right and we could have a full on race war but I don't think it will happen I believe what's happening tonight is a lot of rage in Ferguson is getting let out tonight and once again I don't condone it man. And, when' it over I get the feeling it will be over by thanksgiving we as a nation will move on I hope a little more wiser but hey I'm just a dreamer and I could be 100% wrong but I hope for your sake and mind that I'm right
I think you're wishing a little off in the clouds there, Duke. This is going to leave a deep, DEEP wound on America, and it's not going to be forgotten any time soon. Not only that, I doubt it's going to be over in just tonight. Do I want to see this? No. Do you want to see this? No. But I'm afraid it's bigger than just you and I now.

Forum List

Back