BREAKING: FERGUSSON GRAND JURY HAS MADE DECISION

Do you approve of this decision

• Total voters
Interstate 44 in St. Louis has been shut down by rioters.
Interstate shut down, no trucks into the city. No trucks into the city, no food in the stores. No food in the stores, no one eats. People get hungry, it'll make what's going on tonight look like a picnic.

Anarchy. Lock'n load.

I'm not acting High and mighty I'm calling it as I see it you see black people acting foolish and you think all black people are like that and what I'm saying is that blacks need to be better in this thread so shove your racist shit up your ass good sir
I see you more worried about what's being said here about the animals tearing up America than the animals tearing up America. That makes you a gigantic BIGOT. Now go soak your fucking racist bull shit head in a barrel of dog shit, asshole. I'm sick of you and your kind, and your act ain't fooling anyone.

NO I'm not sir I do care whats happening out there and its making me heartsick because I can't do a goddamn thing to stop the looting or the crimes that are being committed tonight all I'm saying is that while there are some stupid black people doing things tonight their are lot more not rioting or looting and you here are just sitting on your backside condemning a whole race by actions by one community in one city that to me is wrong
I'm not condemning your entire race, Duke, but by God, YOU PEOPLE HAVE SOME SERIOUS PROBLEMS, and what's happening tonight isn't going to help you one damn bit. I can guarantee you, that come tomorrow morning, once the nation sees and hears the news of what happened tonight, and if more happens tomorrow, and the next day, and so on, we might as well give up ever trying to live together. We might as well separate or fight it out, because it sure the hell looks like the beginning of a race war to me.

I doubt that's going to happen 007, it could and you could be right and we could have a full on race war but I don't think it will happen I believe what's happening tonight is a lot of rage in Ferguson is getting let out tonight and once again I don't condone it man. And, when' it over I get the feeling it will be over by thanksgiving we as a nation will move on I hope a little more wiser but hey I'm just a dreamer and I could be 100% wrong but I hope for your sake and mind that I'm right
I think you're wishing a little off in the clouds there, Duke. This is going to leave a deep, DEEP wound on America, and it's not going to be forgotten any time soon. Not only that, I doubt it's going to be over in just tonight. Do I want to see this? No. Do you want to see this? No. But I'm afraid it's bigger than just you and I now.

Well I'm betting on this add culture we have and this will be forgotten in a week's time and I think we can agree we do have an ADD culture 007 right ;)

Wilson says that Mike Brown punched him in the right cheek with his right fist. So he was sitting on the left side of his car, with his left cheek facing the window that Brown stuck his fist into, right?
But he also says he was turned away, with his arms up protecting his face at the time - so can the fuck is it possible to punch someone in the right side of the face with your right fist when the person has their arms up for protection, and is turned away?

Explain that to me, racists.

How many times do you need to be told..STFU!!!!!
We dont care what you have to say about America you stupid ****!!!

Just now being released is that Dorian Johnson was a fucking liar who contradicted himself!

Multiple photos released of injuries to Wilson's head/body!

What say you, Noomi et al?

"Toys R Us is being looted. There is only one PD unit nearby. A hundred cars is entering the parking lot. Need backup."

Reporting out of Cali: the Sacramento protest has flamed up - the Walmart out there is now under siege, civilians trapped inside with the Gibsmedats outside.

I have seen the photos of the the so called 'injuries' this white bastard sustained - can someone tell me where these alleged injuries are? Because a bruise is not a fucking reason to murder someone.
Go cry in the mirror nut job. Facts just proved you an idiot.

What facts? What injuries? There ARE no injuries. That is the fact here.

Seriously, Noomi? You're acting out, being crazy.

Watch the live news. Embrace reality, please.

From Twitter:

KMOV @KMOV · 19m 19 minutes ago

RT @stlcountypd: Officers reporting heavy automatic gunfire in area of W. Florissant and Canfield.#Ferguson

I have seen the photos of the the so called 'injuries' this white bastard sustained - can someone tell me where these alleged injuries are? Because a bruise is not a fucking reason to murder someone.
Go cry in the mirror nut job. Facts just proved you an idiot.

What facts? What injuries? There ARE no injuries. That is the fact here.

Seriously, Noomi? You're acting out, being crazy.

Watch the live news. Embrace reality, please.

What's truly sad is that Hillary Clinton called this when she said it takes a Village to raise a child.

Tonight we are witnessing the Village that raised Michael Brown.

That is reality Wake.

Questions for people who do not approve of the Grand Jury decision:

Do you disagree with the way the Grand Jury decided ... Or do you disapprove the idea the Grand Jury has the right to decide?

Do you think the Grand Jury had better access to evidence than you do ... And dedicated more time towards focusing on the evidence than you have?

Forum List

Back