🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Four Dead at Burlington Cascade Mall - Suspect Remains At Large

What if he was white? would you still be upset or would you be cheering him on?
Americans are cool with mass shootings by white people. 80 people in a movie theater or a room full of second graders? Who gives a shit?
If he was mexican it would be "we need to control our borders and stop immigrants", if he's muslim it would be "we need to kill all the musims and put them camps", if he was white well then he was mentally ill and we shouldn't rush to judgement and definetly dont take our guns lol

your are parroting islamo Nazi propaganda ----I cannot deny that many people say "we need to control our borders"----but
from where did you derive the "we need to kill all the muslims and put them in camps"???? You were in the mosque yesterday----ass up???
what the fuck are you serious? people say that just on this site everyday alone?

YOu are hallucinating.

Americans are cool with mass shootings by white people. 80 people in a movie theater or a room full of second graders? Who gives a shit?
If he was mexican it would be "we need to control our borders and stop immigrants", if he's muslim it would be "we need to kill all the musims and put them camps", if he was white well then he was mentally ill and we shouldn't rush to judgement and definetly dont take our guns lol

We need to seal the border and stop all Third World Immigration and we need to lock up crazy people.
but the jews will still get in?

What part of my sentence was unclear to you?
none? your a white supremacist and your confused about which race to attack...its pretty clear

your are parroting islamo Nazi propaganda ----I cannot deny that many people say "we need to control our borders"----but
from where did you derive the "we need to kill all the muslims and put them in camps"???? You were in the mosque yesterday----ass up???
what the fuck are you serious? people say that just on this site everyday alone?

you got a citation?
are you kidding? look at the OP's posting history for start. the only people republicans about murdering more than muslims is black people.

0696bf4b0af7fb37720ba1de31265d32.jpg

the last neo nazi that was trying to use this tragedy for political points said he was a muslim terrorist? and the jew media was covering it up by claiming he was a mexican, but you say he say he's a "liberal shooter" (whatever that means)? which one of you neo nazis should i believe?

What if he was an alien?
Hispanic....perhaps you democrats didn't give him enough free shit.....
From the surveillance video he looks more like a Jihadist than a Hispanic... take a closer look...

Does he have fat cheeks or thin cheeks? Does he have a strong chin or weak chin? Does he have a major credit card? Does he like beans or rice?

you got a citation?
are you kidding? look at the OP's posting history for start. the only people republicans about murdering more than muslims is black people.

YOu are hallucinating.
other than the fact that the shooter might be hispanic why did you bring up border control?

We need to seal the border and stop all Third World Immigration and we need to lock up crazy people.
but the jews will still get in?

What part of my sentence was unclear to you?
none? your a white supremacist and your confused about which race to attack...its pretty clear

Nothing in my sentence was "white supremacist".

You are either insanely deluded, or insanely asshole.

Perhaps both.

Fuck you, you asshole.

Random?
Targeted?
Victims knew shooter?
I think it is reaction against 'whites' to Trump's racist policies and statements against Hispanics. The more people who support Trump, the more this kind of thing is going to happen.

Shooter here illegally.
Exactly. Trump's policies and rhetoric angers people. If he is elected, he will be making half the world (if not more) angry at us and more and more of this type of thing will happen.
You're blaming this violence on someone who is running for President?
Trump is already responsible for a lot of violence and will be responsible for a lot more.

the last neo nazi that was trying to use this tragedy for political points said he was a muslim terrorist? and the jew media was covering it up by claiming he was a mexican, but you say he say he's a "liberal shooter" (whatever that means)? which one of you neo nazis should i believe?

What if he was an alien?
Hispanic....perhaps you democrats didn't give him enough free shit.....
From the surveillance video he looks more like a Jihadist than a Hispanic... take a closer look...

Does he have fat cheeks or thin cheeks? Does he have a strong chin or weak chin? Does he have a major credit card? Does he like beans or rice?
Does he like halal cuisine? So many unanswered questions....

you got a citation?

YOu are hallucinating.
other than the fact that the shooter might be hispanic why did you bring up border control?

I didn't bring it up. YOu did.

You can read your own words right above, crazy train.

Name a country that does not control their borders?
calm down were still not sure what race he is, we have to find that out before we start saying racist shit about him otherwise its all for not
What racist shit? Motherfucker! I asked what country does not control it's borders, now can you answer that question or not? Apparently knot!

He is a standard lefty.

Anyone who disagrees with the lefty agenda is racist. Any white person who is not consumed with white guilt and completely cowed is racist. ANyone not covered by that, but who it serves his purpose to call racist, is racist.

They are all fucking asshole like that.

you got a citation?

YOu are hallucinating.

I didn't bring it up. YOu did.

You can read your own words right above, crazy train.
willow tree did then you defended him, are you backing down now?

you got a citation?

YOu are hallucinating.
You were the one who brought up the border, post number ten MF!

calm down were still not sure what race he is, we have to find that out before we start saying racist shit about him otherwise its all for not
What racist shit? Motherfucker! I asked what country does not control it's borders, now can you answer that question or not? Apparently knot!

He is a standard lefty.

Anyone who disagrees with the lefty agenda is racist. Any white person who is not consumed with white guilt and completely cowed is racist. ANyone not covered by that, but who it serves his purpose to call racist, is racist.

They are all fucking asshole like that.
no your racist bcause you say racist shit its not a conspiracy against you dumbass

It is racist to ask for a nation that does not control it's borders?
is that all you did?

No, I also ridiculed you for thinking that it was racist.

This is for you.

05e6bd10226899ab8e48a01282e868ce.jpg

why did you bring that up in this thread?
Because MF you brought up the border post number ten.

you got a citation?

YOu are hallucinating.
You were the one who brought up the border, post number ten MF!
you read that before you posted? thats worse, so when i said racists will bring up border control if he's hispanic but if he's white they wont... you decided bring up border control?

Forum List

Back