🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Four Dead at Burlington Cascade Mall - Suspect Remains At Large

willow tree did then you defended him, are you backing down now?

You made a statement, I responded to it, with my opinion on the issue.

WTF is wrong with you?
you responded with why is it racist bring up control and i told why it is, now you can accept that or fuck off i dont really care

What?

Are you claiming that MENTIONING the possibility that he is hispanic is explaining why "bringing up" border control is racist?

That does NOT make you case that "bringing up border control" is racist.

Which, btw, was YOU bringing it up.

Anywhoo, if the shooter was from another nation, than having "controled borders" would have saved the lives of those 5 Americans, 4 of them women.

Do you think that wanting to protect the lives of Americans is racist if the shooter is hispanic?
what makes you think hes from another country? is it because your racist?

You are the one that brought up the border, you moron.

I was agreeing that we should control the border, because that is something I believe regardless of where this shooter came from.

This is for you.

damn those memes are annoying you cant demand to be taken seriously and post silly memes

But wait, Washington just passed more gun control laws in 2014. How could this possibly happen?

Simple.................the same way it happens in IL. Gun runners go to states where it is very easy to buy guns (GA, LA, TX, etc.), and buy as many as they can get with the money they've got. They then take those guns to other states where the gun regulations are much more strict, and sell them on the black market for anywhere from 3 to 5 times more than what they paid.

If you want enforceable gun laws, you're going to have to make them the same all across the board from state to state, and federalize them.

Yeah...............I know...............states rights and all that, but the trouble is, it's easy to buy guns in some states, and damn near impossible to buy them in others which is what makes the black market for them so lucrative. I mean, if you go from country to country, yeah, there's gonna be checks on what you're carrying. If you go from state to state? Not gonna get checked unless you get pulled over for something else (speeding, traffic violations, etc.) and the cop feels like you're doing something wrong.

The Vice channel has a cool series going on right now about the black market, and they did a show on gun running.
You never seem to tire of puking on yourself.

The gun laws passed, stupidity aside, didn't limit purchases. It was about keeping records of transactions. The shooting isn't a gun issue, it could happen in any state. You set out to slaughter people you aren't going to care about violating firearm laws.

willow tree did then you defended him, are you backing down now?

You made a statement, I responded to it, with my opinion on the issue.

WTF is wrong with you?
He is clearly a MF race baiter!
you have white lives matter in your sig and you accuse people of being a race baiter? fuck are you gonna accuse me of being in the KKK next?
Is white lives matter racist? Tell us why. Last chance.
youve obvioulsy rehearsed a speech as to why its not, you tell me maybe you can link me to your blog on stormfront?
No! You called me a racist for having white lives matter in my sig line. Now explain to the forum why white lives matter is racist!

the last neo nazi that was trying to use this tragedy for political points said he was a muslim terrorist? and the jew media was covering it up by claiming he was a mexican, but you say he say he's a "liberal shooter" (whatever that means)? which one of you neo nazis should i believe?

What if he was an alien?
Hispanic....perhaps you democrats didn't give him enough free shit.....
From the surveillance video he looks more like a Jihadist than a Hispanic... take a closer look...

Does he have fat cheeks or thin cheeks? Does he have a strong chin or weak chin? Does he have a major credit card? Does he like beans or rice?
Does he like halal cuisine? So many unanswered questions....
The only truth is that liberal shooters are killing us in their gun free zones at alarming rates.....

If he was mexican it would be "we need to control our borders and stop immigrants", if he's muslim it would be "we need to kill all the musims and put them camps", if he was white well then he was mentally ill and we shouldn't rush to judgement and definetly dont take our guns lol

Fixed for you, from the leftist "news" media/obama lie factory:

- If he was mexican then its racist to point that out as not all mexicans are rapists, and Trump is the devil, and mexicans are hard workers

- If he was muslim then its racist to point that out as not all muslims are terrorists, just mentioning he was muslim is "islamaphobia", Trump is the devil, Israel needs to end the occupation to enable World Peace

- if he was white well then he was a right-wing gun nut and we need to pass more laws to stop gun violence, take away people's gun rights - the 2nd amendment means "militias"-not individuals - and white people are racist

You're welcome.

I'm sure New Zealanf would welcome Dems, I can't say that for Repugs, who Kiwis think are crazier than shit.

Won't be long before all the left wing Kiwis pull a Phillipines; snivel and cry about the Evul Americans, then wet their diapers and cry to be rescued from the Red Chinese Navy, then after being saved go back to diaper wetting and sniveling about the Evul American Empire. We expect it, since we're certain living around so much sheep shit has a detrimental effect on their frontal lobes, especially for people living out in the middle of nowhere and inbred.

I am not sure I can get used to it. :(
At one time I thought that too.

Yes, Democrats have generated a lot of murder and violence, bombings, brought in loads and loads of terrorists and illegal alien criminals, encouraged violent hate crimes, etc. It would best for the country if all of you Democrats immigrated to New Zealand with the Supreme Court Justice; they need 'enlightenment' and 'diversity' there, lots of it.

Why pick on New Zealand? Kiwi's are good blokes and the Maori will not allow it. Send them all to Iceland.

A Supreme Court Justice said that's where she was going to move, and it's mostly white, since we know all these 'Diversity' pimps would never pick an African or a 'brown' country to run to, being hypocrites and phonies, but yeah, Iceland is even better.

It's a democrat nightmare. They desperately needed this to be a white christian male wearing a confederate flag shirt with Nazi tattoos. It being a Hispanic has crushed their anti police get out the vote program they have been trying to capitalize on in NC and around the country.

It could have been worse and it been a Muslim. But they have recently mass killed a lot of gays just recently. It was the hispanics turn.

It could still be a muslim.......

Nope.....young Hispanic male, It was domestic.

According to what the gun runners said themselves, it's easier to buy a whole bunch of guns at a gun show, because they don't ask very many questions.

And yeah.................some have "straw purchasers" who buy them from the stores for them.

One of them was asked if they felt bad knowing that these guns were going to be used to kill people, he said yeah, but the money was too good.
Lemme guess, you saw that on Oprah?

Your claim is dishonest in that it is misleading. A gun show is like a flea market; there are both dealers and private sellers there. Dealers are required to have a Class III license, conduct background checks and maintain a record of sales. Private sellers are not. I can sell you a gun as a private seller and no paperwork is required. Yes, "gun runners" can go around to private sellers and there'd be no record of the transaction. However, many private sellers won't sell to a sketchy person because their name can still be tracked to that firearm if they bought it from a dealer or given it by a relative who did so.

When people like you say "gun show" (loophole) it means "ban private sales of firearms". That's what you really mean right?

There are private sellers acting as dealers due to the quantity of firearms they sell. It's against the law and I fully support enforcing that law.

Straw purchasers are also illegal, so enforce the law. There is no need to make it illegal to illegally sell firearms. That's just LWL anti-gun bullshit.

Nope, we want him alive to explain why he did this.
If it was his ex-GF/wife and her friends, what further explanation do you need? Do you really think interviewing a violent ex-lover is going to bring about any earth-shattering revelations on domestic abuse?

If they were complete strangers and this was political, then the odds are he won't off himself. He's on the run and will end up in a shootout with the police.

Forum List

Back