BREAKING: Four Dead at Burlington Cascade Mall - Suspect Remains At Large

National media hoping it is a white supremacist.....

Trump Tards are hoping it's a Muslim

sheep.jpg

Left buffoons are hoping it's not

Absolutely no reason to believe it is.

Nope none at all.....LOL

Islamic Terrorism

150622191833-charleston-church-shooting-dylann-roof-radicalization-savidge-dnt-tsr-00002118-large-169.jpg

Now that is just over the top stupid....step up your game, you're a bore

I am not sure I can get used to it. :(
At one time I thought that too.

Yes, Democrats have generated a lot of murder and violence, bombings, brought in loads and loads of terrorists and illegal alien criminals, encouraged violent hate crimes, etc. It would best for the country if all of you Democrats immigrated to New Zealand with the Supreme Court Justice; they need 'enlightenment' and 'diversity' there, lots of it.
First in......well done...:clap:

Trump is already responsible for a lot of violence and will be responsible for a lot more.
Disagreed here. If we go down the path of blaming politicians and other blowhards for the actions of nutjobs, the Al Gore is responsible for Eco-terrorists and Barack Obama is responsible for every murder committed by a black American.

Sorry, Esmeralda, but no matter how big an asshole Trump or any other politician, L or R, may be, all people are still accountable for their own actions.

Trump is already responsible for a lot of violence and will be responsible for a lot more.
Disagreed here. If we go down the path of blaming politicians and other blowhards for the actions of nutjobs, the Al Gore is responsible for Eco-terrorists and Barack Obama is responsible for every murder committed by a black American.

Sorry, Esmeralda, but no matter how big an asshole Trump or any other politician, L or R, may be, all people are still accountable for their own actions.
I am mainly thinking about the violence at his rallies and speeches. No American presidential candidate has ever engendered such violence at his functions. And I don't think it is down to the left wing protesters: if Trump didn't use the kind of crude and violenct language he uses, if he didn't use the imagery he uses, if he didn't use the kind of violent rhetoric he uses, if he didn't offend so many people with his racism and bigotry, if he didn't get people so worked up in hatred of minority groups, there would be few protesters at his functions and his people and those people would not be getting into violent confrontations. It's all down to Trump, IMO.

If he is actually elected, it will only get worse.

Starting to get used to this....sadly.

In the 1990s we had 200 million guns in private hands....we now have 357 million guns in private hands........the gun murder rate during this period...went down 49%.........guns in the hands of law abiding people are not the problem.........failure to recognize this...and a refusal to actually address criminals instead of attacking law abiding gun owners will not solve the problem......
Individual gun murders going down, multiple killing, the crazy kind, going up. The type of gun that makes the multiple killing much easier much easier to get. And the NRA still claiming it will get all better if we get more guns out there on the street.

One thing you do ignore, is that a smaller percentage of Americans actually own guns now than in the past. And the majority of the gun purchases now are not the traditional hunting guns, but the military guns designed for the sole purpose of killing other people. A completely different mentality.
How is getting guns that make killing easier easier to get? You didn't say, just threw it out there as a given.

It's actually the opposite. Thompsons were far deadlier at close range and you need a special stamp for one these days. The problem isn't mechanical, it's societal. Leftists have corrupted society with their moral relativistic bullshit and when it goes sideways on them they blame something they can see or touch. It's as deep as their thinking allows.

I am mainly thinking about the violence at his rallies and speeches. No American presidential candidate has ever engendered such violence at his functions. And I don't think it is down to the left wing protesters: if Trump didn't use the kind of crude and violenct language he uses, if he didn't use the imagery he uses, if he didn't use the kind of violent rhetoric he uses, if he didn't offend so many people with his racism and bigotry, if he didn't get people so worked up in hatred of minority groups, there would be few protesters at his functions and his people and those people would not be getting into violent confrontations. It's all down to Trump, IMO.

It's been an interesting phenomenon watching his "campaign". Yes, Trump said things that could easily be called "throwing red meat to the crowd", but those individuals are still accountable for their own actions for the same reasons mentioned before. If you want to hold Trump accountable for the actions of his supporters, then you have to do the same for those who support Hillary, Obama, Gore, etc. It's not a one-way street.

I'm sure you've noticed he's tempered his rhetoric. To some degree, I think he only said those things because 1) he likes to flap his lips and 2) he loves to be adored by a crowd/mob.

Yes because disagreeing with leftists is hateful so when they lash out in violence it isn't really their fault at all.

But I am hoping so see many libs marching the streets this November.

Are they sure he's Hispanic and not Arab?

Are you sure you're not a vegetable?

With what has been going on in the world, it's not exactly a stretch for the possibility that if the perp looked Hispanic to actually be Arab.
Your kind does a lot of wishful thinking. I doubt there are many Arabs in Burlington. It's a small town of only 10,000, a rural area.

There is no wishful thinking, but with the acts of terrorism committed by Muslims practically daily somewhere in the world, it's not hard to see that a Hispanic looking male could in reality be someone with an Arab background.

But wait, Washington just passed more gun control laws in 2014. How could this possibly happen?

Simple.................the same way it happens in IL. Gun runners go to states where it is very easy to buy guns (GA, LA, TX, etc.), and buy as many as they can get with the money they've got. They then take those guns to other states where the gun regulations are much more strict, and sell them on the black market for anywhere from 3 to 5 times more than what they paid.

If you want enforceable gun laws, you're going to have to make them the same all across the board from state to state, and federalize them.

Yeah...............I know...............states rights and all that, but the trouble is, it's easy to buy guns in some states, and damn near impossible to buy them in others which is what makes the black market for them so lucrative. I mean, if you go from country to country, yeah, there's gonna be checks on what you're carrying. If you go from state to state? Not gonna get checked unless you get pulled over for something else (speeding, traffic violations, etc.) and the cop feels like you're doing something wrong.

The Vice channel has a cool series going on right now about the black market, and they did a show on gun running.

300 million guns in the country and 'illegal gun runners' still have to buy guns at a gun store? Doesn't this destroy the argument that 'criminals will get guns anyway'.

Rather the convoluted nonsensical mess of non-argument gun huggers construct.

No...it proves the point....criminals use people who have clean records to buy their guns at gun stores.....making background checks useless for stopping them.....

Old fashioned methods of police work actually do work....snitches turning in gun sellers...that is how they actually catch them....so licensing gun owners, registering guns and universal background checks are unnecessary......and don't actually do anything to help catch criminals....

Long prison sentences....that actually will keep gun murderers off the streets.....

I'm sure you've noticed he's tempered his rhetoric. To some degree, I think he only said those things because 1) he likes to flap his lips and 2) he loves to be adored by a crowd/mob.
Mob? I don't get that one. He is a New Yorker and anyone that has ever lived in the city knows a lot of people that talk like trump. It doesn't fall well on PC ears but a lot of folks are tired of the sensitive set calling the shots. They would not have fared well in tougher times.

Are they sure he's Hispanic and not Arab?

Are you sure you're not a vegetable?

With what has been going on in the world, it's not exactly a stretch for the possibility that if the perp looked Hispanic to actually be Arab.
Your kind does a lot of wishful thinking. I doubt there are many Arabs in Burlington. It's a small town of only 10,000, a rural area.

There is no wishful thinking, but with the acts of terrorism committed by Muslims practically daily somewhere in the world, it's not hard to see that a Hispanic looking male could in reality be someone with an Arab background.
I'm from Washington; I'm from Seattle. I know that in the area of Burlington, there are few if any Arabs. It is indeed wishful thinking on your part that any act of violence in American is first and foremost done by an Arab, next would be illegal Mexican immigrants and blacks.

You people sicken me.

It can't be that Soros and ultra-leftwing sponsored anti-Trump protesters would have any involvement in the violence at Trump rallies, right?

Random?
Targeted?
Victims knew shooter?
I think it is reaction against 'whites' to Trump's racist policies and statements against Hispanics. The more people who support Trump, the more this kind of thing is going to happen.

Shooter here illegally.
Exactly. Trump's policies and rhetoric angers people. If he is elected, he will be making half the world (if not more) angry at us and more and more of this type of thing will happen.
You're blaming this violence on someone who is running for President?

The left wingers are doing more, organized, well financed violence against Trump and his supporters.....this has been shown, and the myth of Trump supporters engaging in real violence is just that a myth....

Forum List

Back