BREAKING: Four Dead at Burlington Cascade Mall - Suspect Remains At Large

He incites people He creates the atmosphere for this kind of thing. AGAIN, NO OTHER PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE NOW OR IN MODERN TIMES HAS ENGENDERED VIOLENCE AT HIS/HER RALLIES. IT IS ALL DOWN TO TRUMP.
Too bad you missed the 60s! It was truly history changing.

The History of Violence on Presidential Campaign Trails
EPA_trump_rally_Cf_160314_12x5_1600.jpg

Protests Turn Violent at the 1968 Democratic National Convention
I didn't miss the 60s. The example you put up above is THE DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL CONVENTIION. Not a campaign event put on by a candidate. It was a protest at the convention, a protest about the war. I was not referring to Vietnam war protests when I spoke of protests. I was referring to protests at campaign rallies.

And, btw, the violence at the 1968 Democratic National Convention was done by the Chicago police department, not by the protesters.

"Rioting took place between the Chicago Police Department, who were assisted by the Illinois National Guard, and peaceful demonstrators. The disturbances were well publicized by the mass media, with some journalists and reporters being caught up in the violence. Network newsmen Mike Wallace, Dan Rather and Edwin Newman were assaulted by the Chicago police while inside the halls of the Democratic Convention.[14]" Wiki

Waiting to see if he's a Moslem.

Of course you are, you are a bigot

If you hear of a child playing in his or her yard being attacked and killed by a dog, do you say similar things about those who suspect a pit bull? I mean, it has to be a Dachshund or a miniature poodle, instead, right?

The issue here is one of probability rather than bigotry. It could be a crazy person or it can be an Islamist. Considering the recent spate of Islamist inspired mass murders, it is hardly an act of bigotry to consider the likelihood.

How many threads do we need where the people who suspect terrorism turn out to be right but have to withstand being called names by those who are not only wrong but unrepentantly so?

They are not political as far as the election. Most of them are young men, testosterone fueled, not educated or sophisticated. But they do have a real grievance as far as police brutality.

But you simply cannot link them to Hillary or Obama. Are they carrying signs saying vote for or support either one? No. They are carrying signs saying to stop police killings of their people.
President Obama supported this from the beginning in Ferguson, you know, where Michael Brown robbed a store then attacked a police officer? The President sent his Attorney General to console the Brown family while the city burned.

I know I'm messing with you a bit, but it's to show that your assertion that Trump is completely responsible for the violence of "young men, testosterone fueled, not educated or sophisticated" is not only untrue, but ultimately self-defeating. What do you propose? That we ban any form of heated rhetoric in political speeches?

With what has been going on in the world, it's not exactly a stretch for the possibility that if the perp looked Hispanic to actually be Arab.
Your kind does a lot of wishful thinking. I doubt there are many Arabs in Burlington. It's a small town of only 10,000, a rural area.

There is no wishful thinking, but with the acts of terrorism committed by Muslims practically daily somewhere in the world, it's not hard to see that a Hispanic looking male could in reality be someone with an Arab background.
I'm from Washington; I'm from Seattle. I know that in the area of Burlington, there are few if any Arabs. It is indeed wishful thinking on your part that any act of violence in American is first and foremost done by an Arab, next would be illegal Mexican immigrants and blacks.

You people sicken me.

Is your desperation to have it NOT be yet another Islamic attack any better than assuming it is?
Jeeze how you people twist things. I am not desparate for anything except the truth. You are a moron. Truth.

Moron? That's funny.

You are the one going on spewing about Trump in an utterly zealous and nonsensical fashion.

If you hear of a child playing in his or her yard being attacked and killed by a dog, do say similar things about those who suspect a pit bull? I mean, it has to be a Dachshund or a miniature poodle, instead, right?

Dachshunds and miniature poodles don't kill people. Non-Muslims do. Your argument is invalid

Are they sure he's Hispanic and not Arab?

Are you sure you're not a vegetable?

With what has been going on in the world, it's not exactly a stretch for the possibility that if the perp looked Hispanic to actually be Arab.
With the crap you've been spewing it's not exactly a stretch for the possibility that if you look like a drooling retard you probably are.

Look man I don't know what your problem is.

The reports are it's a Hispanic male, correct?

All's I'm saying that when you look around and see what is going on in the world today, and what's been happening here in the U.S., I'm simply wondering if this could actually have been someone with an Arab background and another Islamic attack.

What is so unreasonable about that?

They are not political as far as the election. Most of them are young men, testosterone fueled, not educated or sophisticated. But they do have a real grievance as far as police brutality.

But you simply cannot link them to Hillary or Obama. Are they carrying signs saying vote for or support either one? No. They are carrying signs saying to stop police killings of their people.
President Obama supported this from the beginning in Ferguson, you know, where Michael Brown robbed a store then attacked a police officer? The President sent his Attorney General to console the Brown family while the city burned.

I know I'm messing with you a bit, but it's to show that your assertion that Trump is completely responsible for the violence of "young men, testosterone fueled, not educated or sophisticated" is not only untrue, but ultimately self-defeating. What do you propose? That we ban any form of heated rhetoric in political speeches?

I'm not saying nor did I infer in any way that Trump is responsible for the violence in Charlotte.

With the crap you've been spewing it's not exactly a stretch for the possibility that if you look like a drooling retard you probably are.

All's I'm saying that when you look around and see what is going on in the world today, and what's been happening here in the U.S., I'm simply wondering if this could actually have been someone with an Arab background and another Islamic attack.

I don't have a problem. You are the one who harbors so much bigotry and xenophobia. No wonder you support Trump

Your kind does a lot of wishful thinking. I doubt there are many Arabs in Burlington. It's a small town of only 10,000, a rural area.

There is no wishful thinking, but with the acts of terrorism committed by Muslims practically daily somewhere in the world, it's not hard to see that a Hispanic looking male could in reality be someone with an Arab background.
I'm from Washington; I'm from Seattle. I know that in the area of Burlington, there are few if any Arabs. It is indeed wishful thinking on your part that any act of violence in American is first and foremost done by an Arab, next would be illegal Mexican immigrants and blacks.

You people sicken me.

Is your desperation to have it NOT be yet another Islamic attack any better than assuming it is?
Jeeze how you people twist things. I am not desparate for anything except the truth. You are a moron. Truth.

Moron? That's funny.

You are the one going on spewing about Trump in an utterly zealous and nonsensical fashion.
:cuckoo:

If you hear of a child playing in his or her yard being attacked and killed by a dog, do say similar things about those who suspect a pit bull? I mean, it has to be a Dachshund or a miniature poodle, instead, right?

Dachshunds and miniature poodles don't kill people. Non-Muslims do. Your argument is invalid

You could have just come out and said that you are completely incapable of understanding the notion of probability.

I didn't miss the 60s. The example you put up above is THE DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL CONVENTIION. Not a campaign event put on by a candidate. It was a protest at the convention, a protest about the war. I was not referring to Vietnam war protests when I spoke of protests. I was referring to protests at campaign rallies.

And, btw, the violence at the 1968 Democratic National Convention was done by the Chicago police department, not by the protesters.

"Rioting took place between the Chicago Police Department, who were assisted by the Illinois National Guard, and peaceful demonstrators. The disturbances were well publicized by the mass media, with some journalists and reporters being caught up in the violence. Network newsmen Mike Wallace, Dan Rather and Edwin Newman were assaulted by the Chicago police while inside the halls of the Democratic Convention.[14]" Wiki
Sorry, but that's quibbling. The violence at the DEMOCRATIC convention was by democrats.

Disagreed on the police. You should recall the "Chicago Seven": The “Chicago Seven” go on trial - Sep 24, 1969 - HISTORY.com

You could have just come out and said that you are completely incapable of understanding the notion of probability.

And you just came out and admitted you're a scared little bed wetter

Sorry, but that's quibbling. The violence at the DEMOCRATIC convention was by democrats.

Disagreed on the police. You should recall the "Chicago Seven": The “Chicago Seven” go on trial - Sep 24, 1969 - HISTORY.com
First your example of democrats rioting violently is from nearly 50 years ago, and second, you are comparing apples and oranges. You are comparing war protests to violent behaior at a presidential candidates campaign rallies. Two completely different things. I'm done here. We are just going in circles. There's no point.

It's almost comical watching those who have been conditioned to defend Islam at all costs react to events.

If there had been a spate of abortion clinic bombings recently, and there was news of another one today, the very same trained sheep ranting and raving about "bigotry" and "xenophobia" would be in a veritable froth over it, venting their little spleens against Christianity and calling people names if they refused to consider the probability.

And you just came out and admitted you're a scared little bed wetter

Aren't you forgetting that we have all seen your pics, there, kid?

Hillary supporters are not engaging in violent protest.
Are you saying the race rioters in Charlotte are Trump supporters or apolitical?

Should President Obama be held responsible for their actions?

Wrong....70% of those arrested in Charlotte are from out of state...they are paid agitators from black lies matter which is funded by various left wing people....in particular george "i love nazis" soros...

He incites people He creates the atmosphere for this kind of thing. AGAIN, NO OTHER PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE NOW OR IN MODERN TIMES HAS ENGENDERED VIOLENCE AT HIS/HER RALLIES. IT IS ALL DOWN TO TRUMP.
Too bad you missed the 60s! It was truly history changing.

The History of Violence on Presidential Campaign Trails
EPA_trump_rally_Cf_160314_12x5_1600.jpg

Protests Turn Violent at the 1968 Democratic National Convention

No it wasn't the cops.......bernadine dorhn, the wife of bill ayers...both of whom are good friends of barak and michelle obama led violent protestors at that convention.......it was the left wing assholes attacking the police that created the violence...

It's not unreasonable at all.

You are simply up against a person who has been conditioned to view the opposition to Islamic aggression as an act of bigotry. His calling you names makes him feel better about himself.

His isn't a logical approach to the world, but an emotional one based upon the need to feel virtuous.

I don't have a problem. You are the one who harbors so much bigotry and xenophobia. No wonder you support Trump

You are the one here that is completely unreasonable.

Answer this please. Are there reports the shooter being sought is thought to be a Hispanic male?

Forum List

Back