BREAKING: Four Dead at Burlington Cascade Mall - Suspect Remains At Large

Obama's time in office has been fraught with turmoil. One terrorist attack after another, one mass shooting after another, massive rioting, looting, burning and anarchy in the streets. This has been a most unpleasant eight years. I will be glad when he's gone.
Were you asleep during Bush's 8 years. The country was attacked.
It was, as a result of Clinton's inaction over many previous attacks. Yep! And it just points out how stringent we must be in vetting those we allow into this country and how much we really need that wall. Did you know that the Obama administration mistakenly granted citizenship to 100,000 asswipe who were supposed to be deported? WTF? I said mistakenly, I am not so sure now in light of the new information that they are rushing to give as many citizenship before the election. Face it? This is the most corrupt administration in the history of the USA.

really? and you know that....how? Suspect is still at large and authorities don't know much of anything yet about the shooter other than a young Hispanic/Latino, his motive, or anything else. It's still under investigation according to local news outlets
Do you know what Occam's Razor is?

You are correct the authorities don't seem to know anything about the shooter. FWIW, "looking" Hispanic is not the same as being Hispanic. Just to let you know. ;)

Obama's time in office has been fraught with turmoil. One terrorist attack after another, one mass shooting after another, massive rioting, looting, burning and anarchy in the streets. This has been a most unpleasant eight years. I will be glad when he's gone.

That was a surprise attack and then Bush took action.

Obama does not have that excuse and his actions have been to make the problem(s) worse.
It was made possible by the Clinton administration who allowed the hijackers access to our flight schools and flight simulators. That MF trained our would be assassins.

Obama does not have that excuse and his actions have been to make the problem(s) worse.

What action did Bush take? He didn't even catch Bin Laden. He started two unnecessary wars that did nothing to stop terrorism.

What action did Bush take? He didn't even catch Bin Laden. He started two unnecessary wars that did nothing to stop terrorism.

Anyone who considers Afghanistan an unnecessary war is not a rational person.

He should have built the wall.

Bush was of the school of thought that what the republicans need to do is to outpander the dems for hispanic votes.

In that, he was a fool.

willow tree did then you defended him, are you backing down now?

You made a statement, I responded to it, with my opinion on the issue.

WTF is wrong with you?
you responded with why is it racist bring up control and i told why it is, now you can accept that or fuck off i dont really care

What?

Are you claiming that MENTIONING the possibility that he is hispanic is explaining why "bringing up" border control is racist?

That does NOT make you case that "bringing up border control" is racist.

Which, btw, was YOU bringing it up.

Anywhoo, if the shooter was from another nation, than having "controled borders" would have saved the lives of those 5 Americans, 4 of them women.

Do you think that wanting to protect the lives of Americans is racist if the shooter is hispanic?
what makes you think hes from another country? is it because your racist?

You are the one that brought up the border, you moron.

I was agreeing that we should control the border, because that is something I believe regardless of where this shooter came from.

This is for you.

There's that Race Card Card.....again.

You made a statement, I responded to it, with my opinion on the issue.

WTF is wrong with you?
you responded with why is it racist bring up control and i told why it is, now you can accept that or fuck off i dont really care

What?

Are you claiming that MENTIONING the possibility that he is hispanic is explaining why "bringing up" border control is racist?

Anywhoo, if the shooter was from another nation, than having "controled borders" would have saved the lives of those 5 Americans, 4 of them women.

Do you think that wanting to protect the lives of Americans is racist if the shooter is hispanic?

I was agreeing that we should control the border, because that is something I believe regardless of where this shooter came from.

This is for you.

Do you believe that his bring up the border was racist of me?

Because that the utter assholeness that you are defending.

What if he was white? would you still be upset or would you be cheering him on?
Americans are cool with mass shootings by white people. 80 people in a movie theater or a room full of second graders? Who gives a shit?
If he was mexican it would be "we need to control our borders and stop immigrants", if he's muslim it would be "we need to kill all the musims and put them camps", if he was white well then he was mentally ill and we shouldn't rush to judgement and definetly dont take our guns lol

We need to seal the border and stop all Third World Immigration and we need to lock up crazy people.
but the jews will still get in?

Why not? They haven't cut any peoples heads off or engaged in mass shootings in the US.

What?

This is for you.

I'm pointing out your Picard pic.....or are you going to deny posting it now?

YOu are hallucinating.
other than the fact that the shooter might be hispanic why did you bring up border control?
You were the one who brought up the border, post number ten MF!
you read that before you posted? thats worse, so when i said racists will bring up border control if he's hispanic but if he's white they wont... you decided bring up border control?
No MF you brought up border control post number ten then I asked which country does not control it's border. You being a MF cannot answer the question, you had to launch into calling everyone a racist. That's what MF's do.
okay ill answer your race baiting shitty question as if I dont know where a racist with whitelivesmatter in his sig, is going with it

"none willowtree all countries control borders"

Some do a helluva lot better job of controlling their borders than the US.

If there's any legitimate believe that the shooter was Muslim then it might be a good idea for somebody to check in the bushes in The Rose Garden.

Which two wars did Bush start?

What?

This is for you.

I'm pointing out your Picard pic.....or are you going to deny posting it now?

The Picard meme was in response to Purpleowl claiming that HIS bringing up of the border was racist of ME.

THat is the behavior you are defending in dismissing my meme as a "Card".

Literally, you are arguing that one persons actions can make another person be racist.

Bush was of the school of thought that what the republicans need to do is to outpander the dems for hispanic votes.

In that, he was a fool.

Bush was the Governor of Texas where he represented a large number of Hispanics and they agreed that he treated them well. And, they voted for him in large numbers.

What did we achieve in Afghanistan that was a benefit to America? All the Taliban have now just fled into Pakistan and made that country into a nightmare. Bin Laden wasn't even in Afghanistan. He was chilling in a mansion in Pakistan.

Afghanstain is still a shit hole. And if the US was really concerned about liberating the people of Afghanistan, they would have done it a long time ago when the Taliban came into power.

In that, he was a fool.

Bush was the Governor of Texas where he represented a large number of Hispanics and they agreed that he treated them well. And, they voted for him in large numbers.

He lost them by less than normal for a Republican.

Losing by less is not a winning strategy.

What did we achieve in Afghanistan that was a benefit to America? All the Taliban have now just fled into Pakistan and made that country into a nightmare. Bin Laden wasn't even in Afghanistan. He was chilling in a mansion in Pakistan.

Afghanstain is still a shit hole. And if the US was really concerned about liberating the people of Afghanistan, they would have done it a long time ago when the Taliban came into power.

So, you seem to not know why we invaded Afghanistan. Certainly you've made no hint of a reference to it.

NOt only not rational, but completely uninformed.

Forum List

Back