BREAKING: Four Dead at Burlington Cascade Mall - Suspect Remains At Large

suspect_20160924042410593_6150423_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

He looks more Arabic than Hispanic to me, but time will tell.

Is that because your filter of the world is set to constant fear of Muslims?

The news even reported that he was Hispanic.

Does that make you a Hispaniphobe, then?

I have worked along side countless Hispanics here in the Northwest, most being from Mexico, and we tend to get a lot of people primarily from the States of Guerrero, Michuican, Jalicso and Colima. They tend not to look like this.

The news is indulging in pure speculaltion based upon this photo. That is all I am doing.

I have worked along side countless Hispanics here in the Northwest, most being from Mexico, and we tend to get a lot of people primarily from the States of Guerrero, Michuican, Jalicso and Colima. They tend not to look like this.

The news is indulging in pure speculaltion based upon this photo. That is all I am doing.

So, you can tell all of that from a blurry photo that is taken at a bad angle? I think that your bias is coloring your views.

You really can't make WHAT he is by that blurry picture.

So THAT'S why all those who want him to be Hispanic are saying he is Hispanic.

So THAT'S why all those who want him to be Hispanic are saying he is Hispanic.

You can't tell if he's Hispanic, Caucasian, Asian . . .

But wait, Washington just passed more gun control laws in 2014. How could this possibly happen?

Simple.................the same way it happens in IL. Gun runners go to states where it is very easy to buy guns (GA, LA, TX, etc.), and buy as many as they can get with the money they've got. They then take those guns to other states where the gun regulations are much more strict, and sell them on the black market for anywhere from 3 to 5 times more than what they paid.

If you want enforceable gun laws, you're going to have to make them the same all across the board from state to state, and federalize them.

Yeah...............I know...............states rights and all that, but the trouble is, it's easy to buy guns in some states, and damn near impossible to buy them in others which is what makes the black market for them so lucrative. I mean, if you go from country to country, yeah, there's gonna be checks on what you're carrying. If you go from state to state? Not gonna get checked unless you get pulled over for something else (speeding, traffic violations, etc.) and the cop feels like you're doing something wrong.

The Vice channel has a cool series going on right now about the black market, and they did a show on gun running.

So what you're saying is if the person is intent on shooting people they just ignore the law.

"Intent on shooting"

:eusa_snooty:

That sounds like a thought crime. You MAY be aware that most people think about murder on a daily basis. Intent is not all it is cracked up to be.

Hey, ya'll just don't understand....up here in Western Washington (where we get 300 days of rain) anyone with a tan looks Hispanic :lol:

I have an idea... How about we just wait for more information from authorities before jumping to conclusions? That would be fucking refreshing and new.

I have a better idea; how about the news media not putting out lies/misinformation to protect their favored pets like muslims, trying to hide the true ethnic identities of the perpetrators of these terrorist attacks?

Suspect arrested in connection to Cascade Mall shooting.

the man is under arrest in Oak Harbor, according to the Washington State Patrol.

He's male.

I have an idea... How about we just wait for more information from authorities before jumping to conclusions? That would be fucking refreshing and new.

I have a better idea; how about the news media not putting out lies/misinformation to protect their favored pets like muslims, trying to hide the true ethnic identities of the perpetrators of these terrorist attacks?
They didn't hide that he was male. That's your danger group.

Forum List

Back