BREAKING: Four Dead at Burlington Cascade Mall - Suspect Remains At Large

Yep, it seems the authorities are on the right track with Arcan Cetin.

Religion of Peace, originally from Turkey and Hillary supporter.

What does it have to do with his religion?

Oh my....just ANOTHER mass MUSLIM Terrorist murder as Trump for told, when is the regime going to act against muslims...ALL should be investigsted!!!!

Don't be a retard.

Just because someone who commits a crime is Muslim doesn't mean he's a terrorist.
You re an ass...what do you call someone that walks into a mall and kills 5 Civilians?

No wonder we have a regime that thinks like you and they DO NOTHING.....moton!

I call him a murder.

Like the boys that shot up Columbine.

Or VA Tech.

Or a number of such incidents.

Thats5 why I wrote mostly... now count the fucking Muslim mass murders to non muslim....I can wait!

Based on almost no information...it sounds like it was a personal issue.

Based on even less information....MOOOOOSLIIIIIIIMS

just a quick local news update.......his ex-girlfriend used to work at that Macy's, but hasn't for a year. (So nobody knows why he did this now). He did have 3 guns on him, all legally purchased by his father. He stole them from father. He used a .22 rifle and had left it at the scene.

Yeah his Facebook page said he got in a relationship I think May 2014. Other than that, there really wasn't any information other than birthday wishes and like 5 pictures. He did have quite a few white women as friends.

Oh my....just ANOTHER mass MUSLIM Terrorist murder as Trump for told, when is the regime going to act against muslims...ALL should be investigsted!!!!

Don't be a retard.

Just because someone who commits a crime is Muslim doesn't mean he's a terrorist.
You re an ass...what do you call someone that walks into a mall and kills 5 Civilians?

I call him a murder.

Or VA Tech.

Thats5 why I wrote mostly... now count the fucking Muslim mass murders to non muslim....I can wait!

Are you really this ignorant?

His facebook page says he worked at Whidbey Island commissary.

This is what I found-
Naval Air Station Whidbey Island - Commissary Whidbey Island

which is in Oak Harbor, where he was arrested.

Why do some alienated young people seem to think that shooting up a bunch of innocent people is a way of resolving their problems or gaining respect. Very sad. :(

Don't be a retard.

I call him a murder.

Or VA Tech.

Are you really this ignorant?
I see you are, perhaps you can be a victim next time!

Answer is if a family member does this shit....the whole Extended family forfeits everything they have here and immediately deported

Fortunately you aren't in a position to enforce your misbegotten collective punishment ideas.

Answer is if a family member does this shit....the whole Extended family forfeits everything they have here and immediately deported

Fortunately you aren't in a position to enforce your misbegotten collective punishment ideas.

The pity, you'd go with them as an enabler subversive.

Or maybe a constitutionalist.

Aren't you the people that say it must change because it's a living document...well here's some change for you

Forum List

Back