BREAKING: Four Dead at Burlington Cascade Mall - Suspect Remains At Large

Answer is if a family member does this shit....the whole Extended family forfeits everything they have here and immediately deported

Fortunately you aren't in a position to enforce your misbegotten collective punishment ideas.

The pity, you'd go with them as an enabler subversive.

Or maybe a constitutionalist.

Aren't you the people that say it must change because it's a living document...well here's some change for you

Change isn't total abandonment.

To the left, there won't be much left!

Jew Cop Family Fire School Church White Company Job Worker Doctor Christian Children American Military TenCommandments......... they hate anything "good or decent". I don't see how to save America from these worthless scum?

post-21721-Jim-Carrey-plunger-gif-Einhorn-vGMp.gif

Answer is if a family member does this shit....the whole Extended family forfeits everything they have here and immediately deported
^ another example of a Drumpf supporter who really hates the Constitution and our Constitutional rights.

Can't wait for another Muslim to kill 49 queers...perhaps you'll be there to be part of it.

How much starch do you use when you iron your hood?

smh
at this thread

^^^^^^^^^that rhymes lol

Haven't we been down this road like a trillion times now?

Not deporting you to anywhere miss Coyote. I won't let'em ;)

So, what were the apologists all saying again?

Hmmmm?

So Muslims can't commit crimes like any other group? Like...a Christian shoots up Columbine and it's not a religious crime but a Muslim shoots up a mall and it's ISSSSSLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAMMMMMMMMMM.

Come on. Be a bit realistic here. Sometimes crimes are committed by maladjusted people who think violence is the only answer to their problems and religion has nothing to do with it.

Maybe he isn't a terrorist, but instead a misogynist killer like Elliot Rodgers?

Elliot Rodger's Misogynist Manifesto Is 'Familiar' To All Women, Professor Says | Huffington Post

Nice try but not possible with this crew. He's of Turkish descent so presumably Muslim. That means that anything he does is of course, caused by rampant Islamism.

No rational intervention will be considered.

Well he did murder 4 women and only one male.

smh
at this thread

^^^^^^^^^that rhymes lol

Haven't we been down this road like a trillion times now?

Not deporting you to anywhere miss Coyote. I won't let'em ;)

You are a class act Ms Kat :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

Hmmmm?

So Muslims can't commit crimes like any other group? Like...a Christian shoots up Columbine and it's not a religious crime but a Muslim shoots up a mall and it's ISSSSSLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAMMMMMMMMMM.

Come on. Be a bit realistic here. Sometimes crimes are committed by maladjusted people who think violence is the only answer to their problems and religion has nothing to do with it.

Maybe he isn't a terrorist, but instead a misogynist killer like Elliot Rodgers?

Elliot Rodger's Misogynist Manifesto Is 'Familiar' To All Women, Professor Says | Huffington Post

Nice try but not possible with this crew. He's of Turkish descent so presumably Muslim. That means that anything he does is of course, caused by rampant Islamism.

Does that make him a sexist?

^ another example of a Drumpf supporter who really hates the Constitution and our Constitutional rights.

Can't wait for another Muslim to kill 49 queers...perhaps you'll be there to be part of it.

Unlike you I need not hide, Golliwog!

Hmmmm?

Does that make him a sexist?

Nah, it's a misogynist. Have you seen Elliot Rodger's youtube videos?

To me, that would seem more like a killer.

Uh ok. Hint, if I have to look it up, it isn't going to be an effective burn. Secondly, if I don't even remotely resemble what you are trying to call me, that's not going to work either.

Radish!

Uh ok. Hint, if I have to look it up, it isn't going to be an effective burn. Secondly, if I don't even remotely resemble what you are trying to call me, that's not going to work either.

Radish!

Yess, stupid y is one of your finer traits, it's all downhill from there.

What is sad is, something went terribly wrong with this young man. We don't know what. Innocent people died as a result.

Instead of waiting to see what is revealed, we have people salivating over the hope - yes HOPE - that it is a Muslim. And, it it is - they are ready to jump on the anti-Muslim bandwagon and blame this crime on Islam.

I want to ask these questions - can you answer them thoughtfully?

Can a Muslim commit a crime that is not ideologically based?

If so - what difference does the religion of the perpetrator make?

Why such eagerness to politicize this tragedy?

What is sad is, something went terribly wrong with this young man. We don't know what. Innocent people died as a result.

Instead of waiting to see what is revealed, we have people salivating over the hope - yes HOPE - that it is a Muslim. And, it it is - they are ready to jump on the anti-Muslim bandwagon and blame this crime on Islam.

Not mass murder you fool!

Not mass murder you fool!

Mass murder like the Columbine shootings? VA Tech? Sandy Hook?

Forum List

Back