BREAKING: Four Dead at Burlington Cascade Mall - Suspect Remains At Large

Answer is if a family member does this shit....the whole Extended family forfeits everything they have here and immediately deported
^ another example of a Drumpf supporter who really hates the Constitution and our Constitutional rights.

So, what were the apologists all saying again?

Hmmmm?

So Muslims can't commit crimes like any other group? Like...a Christian shoots up Columbine and it's not a religious crime but a Muslim shoots up a mall and it's ISSSSSLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAMMMMMMMMMM.

Come on. Be a bit realistic here. Sometimes crimes are committed by maladjusted people who think violence is the only answer to their problems and religion has nothing to do with it.

Purportedly From his My Space page

CtKrkFlWAAAye3S.jpg

Why do some alienated young people seem to think that shooting up a bunch of innocent people is a way of resolving their problems or gaining respect.

Because, as long as they are Muslim, they know you'll have their back?

Oh my....just ANOTHER mass MUSLIM Terrorist murder as Trump for told, when is the regime going to act against muslims...ALL should be investigsted!!!!

Don't be a retard.

Just because someone who commits a crime is Muslim doesn't mean he's a terrorist.
You re an ass...what do you call someone that walks into a mall and kills 5 Civilians?

No wonder we have a regime that thinks like you and they DO NOTHING.....moton!

Is this a trick question? Is there a Rabbi and a Priest with them? Are you sure it is a mall and not a bar?
Fuck you idiot, you go with the wild dog when deported, your kind caused this shit.

Oh my....just ANOTHER mass MUSLIM Terrorist murder as Trump for told, when is the regime going to act against muslims...ALL should be investigsted!!!!

Don't be a retard.

Just because someone who commits a crime is Muslim doesn't mean he's a terrorist.
You re an ass...what do you call someone that walks into a mall and kills 5 Civilians?

Is this a trick question? Is there a Rabbi and a Priest with them? Are you sure it is a mall and not a bar?
Fuck you idiot, you go with the wild dog when deported, your kind caused this shit.

You saying your deporting me? That's just cold :(

I've been here a year and "they" have been right about once. I really know I am on the right side now.

They say.......Cops murder innocents (wrong), muslims don't do terror (wrong) on and on and on and on..........like a bunch of demented circus monkeys. I begin to hate!

tumblr_nwy0potrrV1ql5yr7o1_250.gif

Based on almost no information...it sounds like it was a personal issue.

Based on even less information....MOOOOOSLIIIIIIIMS
More nonsense from the website digit IQ team and broken hearted lib...your picking on the Muslims again...stupidity runs rampant there

Hmmmm?

So Muslims can't commit crimes like any other group? Like...a Christian shoots up Columbine and it's not a religious crime but a Muslim shoots up a mall and it's ISSSSSLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAMMMMMMMMMM.

Come on. Be a bit realistic here. Sometimes crimes are committed by maladjusted people who think violence is the only answer to their problems and religion has nothing to do with it.

Maybe he isn't a terrorist, but instead a misogynist killer like Elliot Rodgers?

Elliot Rodger's Misogynist Manifesto Is 'Familiar' To All Women, Professor Says | Huffington Post

Answer is if a family member does this shit....the whole Extended family forfeits everything they have here and immediately deported

Fortunately you aren't in a position to enforce your misbegotten collective punishment ideas.

The pity, you'd go with them as an enabler subversive.

Or maybe a constitutionalist.

Aren't you the people that say it must change because it's a living document...well here's some change for you

Change isn't total abandonment.

Don't be a retard.

Keep in mind, Vaggie wants Drumpf to win and declare himself Dictator.... or King.

Based on almost no information...it sounds like it was a personal issue.

Based on even less information....MOOOOOSLIIIIIIIMS
More nonsense from the website digit IQ team and broken hearted lib...your picking on the Muslims again...stupidity runs rampant there

Well..yes, judging from your postings it does.

Don't be a retard.

Keep in mind, Vaggie wants Drumpf to win and declare himself Dictator.... or King.

Well...that would certainly delete change the constitution.

Don't be a retard.

My kind? What the hell are you talking about? I was joking because the way you said it sounded like the opening to a bad joke that involved a Priest, Rabbi, and someone else walking into a bar....

Damn, it was just so much easier when the pro-Muslim crowd could blame it on a Mexican, wasn't it?

Does anybody think even one of these blithering fools will admit they were WRONG? Don't count on it folks.

And the scum media owe all hispanics an apology!

Immediately ....hispanic hispanic hispanic!!!

When he was a Muslim all the time. :mad-61:

Hmmmm?

Maybe he isn't a terrorist, but instead a misogynist killer like Elliot Rodgers?

Elliot Rodger's Misogynist Manifesto Is 'Familiar' To All Women, Professor Says | Huffington Post

Nice try but not possible with this crew. He's of Turkish descent so presumably Muslim. That means that anything he does is of course, caused by rampant Islamism.

No rational intervention will be considered.

Forum List

Back