BREAKING: Four Dead at Burlington Cascade Mall - Suspect Remains At Large

BURLINGTON, Wash. -- A 20-year-old Oak Harbor, Wash., man was arrested Saturday in the shooting at a Burlington mall that left five people dead.

The man was arrested in Oak Harbor before 7 p.m. Saturday, about 24 hours after the shooting at Cascade Mall that left four females and one male dead.

A highly-placed source tells KING 5 News that there is no apparent connection between the suspect and the victims, leading to the possibility this was a random attack.

Suspect arrested in Cascade Mall shooting; attack may have been random

good news!

Unconfirmed identity of suspect is Arcan Cetin from Turkey.

Anybody has more on this breaking news?

Oh my....just ANOTHER mass MUSLIM Terrorist murder as Trump for told, when is the regime going to act against muslims...ALL should be investigsted!!!!

can't find much more than what is already posted. There really isn't a lot of information until the police are willing to release it and so far they haven't

Uh, his Facebook page is still up, and here is a picture from it.

427610_371458242883615_1121757336_n.jpg

I wonder if any of the people killed were on his friend's list. Have they released the names of those killed?

Oh my....just ANOTHER mass MUSLIM Terrorist murder as Trump for told, when is the regime going to act against muslims...ALL should be investigsted!!!!

Don't be a retard.

Just because someone who commits a crime is Muslim doesn't mean he's a terrorist.

Don't be a retard.

Just because someone who commits a crime is Muslim doesn't mean he's a terrorist.
You re an ass...what do you call someone that walks into a mall and kills 5 Civilians?

No wonder we have a regime that thinks like you and they DO NOTHING.....moron!!

Don't be a retard.

You re an ass...what do you call someone that walks into a mall and kills 5 Civilians?

No wonder we have a regime that thinks like you and they DO NOTHING.....moton!

I call him a murder.

Like the boys that shot up Columbine.

Or VA Tech.

Or a number of such incidents.

Don't be a retard.

Is this a trick question? Is there a Rabbi and a Priest with them? Are you sure it is a mall and not a bar?

just a quick local news update.......his ex-girlfriend used to work at that Macy's, but hasn't for a year. (So nobody knows why he did this now). He did have 3 guns on him, all legally purchased by his father. He stole them from father. He used a .22 rifle and had left it at the scene.

Yep, it seems the authorities are on the right track with Arcan Cetin.

Religion of Peace, originally from Turkey and Hillary supporter.

Don't be a retard.

I call him a murder.

Like the boys that shot up Columbine.

Or VA Tech.

Or a number of such incidents.

Yeah the guy at Va Tech was Asian wasn't he? Are their Asian terrorist? I mean ones that don't use MSG?

Forum List

Back