BREAKING: Four Dead at Burlington Cascade Mall - Suspect Remains At Large

what makes you think hes from another country? is it because your racist?

You are the one that brought up the border, you moron.

I was agreeing that we should control the border, because that is something I believe regardless of where this shooter came from.

This is for you.

There's that Race Card Card.....again.

Do you believe that his bring up the border was racist of me?

Because that the utter assholeness that you are defending.
I'm pointing out your Picard pic.....or are you going to deny posting it now?

The Picard meme was in response to Purpleowl claiming that HIS bringing up of the border was racist of ME.

THat is the behavior you are defending in dismissing my meme as a "Card".

Literally, you are arguing that one persons actions can make another person be racist.
So, you admit to playing the Race Card Card. Ok, that's what I was saying.

You are the one that brought up the border, you moron.

I was agreeing that we should control the border, because that is something I believe regardless of where this shooter came from.

This is for you.

There's that Race Card Card.....again.

Do you believe that his bring up the border was racist of me?

Because that the utter assholeness that you are defending.
I'm pointing out your Picard pic.....or are you going to deny posting it now?

The Picard meme was in response to Purpleowl claiming that HIS bringing up of the border was racist of ME.

THat is the behavior you are defending in dismissing my meme as a "Card".

Literally, you are arguing that one persons actions can make another person be racist.
So, you admit to playing the Race Card Card. Ok, that's what I was saying.

See the difference here, is that I was telling the truth about what was going on.

You are playing troll games.

That makes you an asshole.

Were you asleep during Bush's 8 years. The country was attacked.

That was a surprise attack and then Bush took action.

Obama does not have that excuse and his actions have been to make the problem(s) worse.

What action did Bush take? He didn't even catch Bin Laden. He started two unnecessary wars that did nothing to stop terrorism.

Anyone who considers Afghanistan an unnecessary war is not a rational person.

What did we achieve in Afghanistan that was a benefit to America? All the Taliban have now just fled into Pakistan and made that country into a nightmare. Bin Laden wasn't even in Afghanistan. He was chilling in a mansion in Pakistan.

Afghanstain is still a shit hole. And if the US was really concerned about liberating the people of Afghanistan, they would have done it a long time ago when the Taliban came into power.

So, you seem to not know why we invaded Afghanistan. Certainly you've made no hint of a reference to it.

NOt only not rational, but completely uninformed.

We went into Afghanistan to destroy Al-Qaida that attacked us on 9/11 (even though none of the attackers were from Afghanistan) and capture Bin Laden. But did we need to attack a whole country and kill innocent people to do that? And terrorism has only gotten worse since then. We spent entirely too long there and too many American and Afghani civlians died.

Obama does not have that excuse and his actions have been to make the problem(s) worse.

What action did Bush take? He didn't even catch Bin Laden. He started two unnecessary wars that did nothing to stop terrorism.

What did we achieve in Afghanistan that was a benefit to America? All the Taliban have now just fled into Pakistan and made that country into a nightmare. Bin Laden wasn't even in Afghanistan. He was chilling in a mansion in Pakistan.

Afghanstain is still a shit hole. And if the US was really concerned about liberating the people of Afghanistan, they would have done it a long time ago when the Taliban came into power.

So, you seem to not know why we invaded Afghanistan. Certainly you've made no hint of a reference to it.

NOt only not rational, but completely uninformed.

We went into Afghanistan to destroy Al-Qaida that attacked us on 9/11 (even though none of the attackers were from Afghanistan) and capture Bin Laden. But did we need to attack a whole country and kill innocent people to do that? ....

Yes. Do you really need the history lesson? Are you seriously unaware how that went down?

Obama's time in office has been fraught with turmoil. One terrorist attack after another, one mass shooting after another, massive rioting, looting, burning and anarchy in the streets. This has been a most unpleasant eight years. I will be glad when he's gone.

You can count me as one who is convinced that crapistan is an unnecessary war.

As long as we continue bombing them over their, they will continue bombing us over here. Enjoy.

Obama's time in office has been fraught with turmoil. One terrorist attack after another, one mass shooting after another, massive rioting, looting, burning and anarchy in the streets. This has been a most unpleasant eight years. I will be glad when he's gone.

As long as we continue bombing them over their, they will continue bombing us over here. Enjoy.

Prior to 9-11, our interaction with Afghanistan was to save them from genocide by the Soviets.

Our behavior does not seem to drive their behavior.

Otherwise, you would have seen a very friendly Afghanistan who would never have supported an anti-american terror group.

Prior to 9-11, our interaction with Afghanistan was to save them from genocide by the Soviets.

Otherwise, you would have seen a very friendly Afghanistan who would never have supported an anti-american terror group.
The USA stopped the genocide of Muslims in Serbia too. They still hate us!

The USA stopped the genocide of Muslims in Serbia too. They still hate us!

Good point!

The near east, Middle East, Far East & North Africa. If we're bombing them over there, they'll be bombing us here. That's just the way they roll.

Look at France and what they endured for so long before they finally figured it out.

The point of the OP is the media IMMEDIATELY stating the killer was Hispanic with no evidence other than a poor quality video. That is irresponsible at a minimum.

You are correct, at a bare minimum that is irresponsible.

When you factor in that the reason is that they want to fight the Truth, ie that we have a real problem with immigrant muslim terrorism, so that they can lie to the American people and have the election decided on lies, instead of the Truth

in order to advance the lefty agenda, even though it would mean MORE TERRORISM in the US and more dead Americans,

then you see it is actually more than just irresponsible.

It is down right Evil.

What if he was white? would you still be upset or would you be cheering him on?
Americans are cool with mass shootings by white people. 80 people in a movie theater or a room full of second graders? Who gives a shit?
True, no one gave a shit when that happened. I remember the general concensus among the nation was... "fuck those movie people and those dumbass kids, they got what they deserved".

Great point.

Last edited:
Neither a frantic, shocked eyewitness account, nor blurry security footage are sufficient to make a determination as to the shooters ethnicity. The guy could even be white for all we know...

How is it that I have high definition security cameras around my property; and a fucking mall is using some shit that looks like they pulled it out of the 80's? What a fucking disgrace!

If we just leave them alone they can come up with another OBL and figure out a way to get us good.

Forum List

Back