BREAKING: Four Dead at Burlington Cascade Mall - Suspect Remains At Large

suspect_20160924042410593_6150423_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

He looks more Arabic than Hispanic to me, but time will tell.

Is that because your filter of the world is set to constant fear of Muslims?

The news even reported that he was Hispanic.

Imagine that!

They wanted to blame Jose!

but the culprit was Mohamed.....surprise surprise! :eek-52:

It was? Explain how Islam had to do with it. Please try to base it on verifiable facts.

Imagine that!

They wanted it SO bad.

....and I guarantee they will now simply double down on their denial and apologia.

I think one of the Malfoys hit them all with a Cranius Imperviosa spell.

^ another example of a Drumpf supporter who really hates the Constitution and our Constitutional rights.

Can't wait for another Muslim to kill 49 queers...perhaps you'll be there to be part of it.

How much starch do you use when you iron your hood?

Unlike you I need not hide, Golliwog!

Uh ok. Hint, if I have to look it up, it isn't going to be an effective burn. Secondly, if I don't even remotely resemble what you are trying to call me, that's not going to work either.

Radish!

Yess, stupid y is one of your finer traits, it's all downhill from there.

Sorry, and unfortunately you won't understand this, but ignorance and a lack of intelligence work hand and hand in the mind of a racist. If you'd like, I can buy some flash cards on Amazon and have them sent to your house... and then maybe in a few months after using them, you can come back to the forum and hold down a conversation with the rest of us adults.

"...Arcan Cetin is a Turkish Muslim, contrary to original reports that the shooter was a Hispanic man."

Arcan Cetin Arrested: Burlington Police Capture Cascade Mall Shooting Suspect One Day After Attack That Left Five Dead

Terrible

The media threw all hispanics under the bus.

To protect this scum!

Bullshit.

Hispanic - Middle Eastern - they look similar.

That's funny. I can tell them apart and commented on it earlier.

I guess you don't get too many of either in thems West Virginnie hills, do you?

"...Arcan Cetin is a Turkish Muslim, contrary to original reports that the shooter was a Hispanic man."

Arcan Cetin Arrested: Burlington Police Capture Cascade Mall Shooting Suspect One Day After Attack That Left Five Dead

Terrible

To protect this scum!

Bullshit.

Bullshit on you

No one has ever mistaken me for middle eastern.

Imagine that!

They wanted it SO bad.

....and I guarantee they will now simply double down on their denial and apologia.

I think one of the Malfoys hit them all with a Cranius Imperviosa spell.

:lmao::lmao::lmao: yes LOL!

Terrible

To protect this scum!

Bullshit.

Bullshit on you

Or a hispanic.

Can't wait for another Muslim to kill 49 queers...perhaps you'll be there to be part of it.

Uh ok. Hint, if I have to look it up, it isn't going to be an effective burn. Secondly, if I don't even remotely resemble what you are trying to call me, that's not going to work either.

Radish!

Sorry, and unfortunately you won't understand this, but ignorance and a lack of intelligence work hand and hand in the mid of a racist. If you'd like, I can buy some flash cards on Amazon and have them sent to your house... and then maybe in a few months after using them, you can come back to the forum and hold down a conversation with the rest of us adults.

Radish!

Sorry, and unfortunately you won't understand this, but ignorance and a lack of intelligence work hand and hand in the mind of a racist. If you'd like, I can buy some flash cards on Amazon and have them sent to your house... and then maybe in a few months after using them, you can come back to the forum and hold down a conversation with the rest of us adults.

It's amazing watching some of you who wanted SO BADLY for it to be a Mexican just going on and on and freaking on with your pre-programmed crap instead of being man or woman enough to admit you were wrong.

It takes a special type of cowardice to stick to the script like this .

Terrible

To protect this scum!

Bullshit.

Bullshit on you

Or a hispanic.
You can bet your ass. I have paid my whole life for being Hispanic. I was just talking to an old girlfriend whose family told her they would disown her if she stayed with me because I was Puerto Rican.

Radish!

Sorry, and unfortunately you won't understand this, but ignorance and a lack of intelligence work hand and hand in the mid of a racist. If you'd like, I can buy some flash cards on Amazon and have them sent to your house... and then maybe in a few months after using them, you can come back to the forum and hold down a conversation with the rest of us adults.

Radish!

It's amazing watching some of you who wanted SO BADLY for it to be a Mexican just going on and on and freaking on with your pre-programmed crap instead of being man or woman enough to admit you were wrong.

They will fix it ...mark my words Dogmaphobe....

They will end up naming him Muhammed Rodriguez. :laugh:

Cascade Mall shooting suspect arrested in Oak Harbor

In 2015, Cetin was involved in a 4th degree assault in Oak Harbor. As a result, the court ordered him to go under a mental health evaluation which was completed in March 2016, according to KIRO 7. He was ordered not to use drugs or alcohol during this time. On Aug. 25, 2016, he was found in compliance with all court orders, including weekly mental health counseling.

Radish!

Radish!

It takes a special type of bigotry to create a script that blames religion over the individual's motivations.

Radish!

Radish!

Why are you quoting me? I never said anything about anyone hoping the guy was Hispanic. Please point out where I said such a thing?!!? You're going to need to apologize...

I prefer to wait until we know for sure. And right now we don't.
Beats the nasty fighting........for some of us any

In 2015, Cetin was involved in a 4th degree assault in Oak Harbor. As a result, the court ordered him to go under a mental health evaluation which was completed in March 2016, according to KIRO 7. He was ordered not to use drugs or alcohol during this time. On Aug. 25, 2016, he was found in compliance with all court orders, including weekly mental health counseling.

Says he's from Turkey.

I prefer to wait until we know for sure. And right now we don't.
Beats the nasty fighting........for some of us any

Says he's from Turkey.

Not sure that matters.

Is he any different from the VA tech shooter or the Columbine shooters?

Forum List

Back