BREAKING: Four Dead at Burlington Cascade Mall - Suspect Remains At Large

Name a country that does not control their borders?
calm down were still not sure what race he is, we have to find that out before we start saying racist shit about him otherwise its all for not
What racist shit? Motherfucker! I asked what country does not control it's borders, now can you answer that question or not? Apparently knot!

He is a standard lefty.

Anyone who disagrees with the lefty agenda is racist. Any white person who is not consumed with white guilt and completely cowed is racist. ANyone not covered by that, but who it serves his purpose to call racist, is racist.

They are all fucking asshole like that.
no your racist bcause you say racist shit its not a conspiracy against you dumbass

You are talking completely bullshit and assholes like you are divisive to the point of tearing this nation apart.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

When you throw around FALSE accusation of racism, you make if harder for REAL issues of racism to be seen and addressed.

You are an asshole.

you got a citation?
are you kidding? look at the OP's posting history for start. the only people republicans about murdering more than muslims is black people.

0696bf4b0af7fb37720ba1de31265d32.jpg
your are parroting islamo Nazi propaganda ----I cannot deny that many people say "we need to control our borders"----but
from where did you derive the "we need to kill all the muslims and put them in camps"???? You were in the mosque yesterday----ass up???
what the fuck are you serious? people say that just on this site everyday alone?

YOu are hallucinating.
other than the fact that the shooter might be hispanic why did you bring up border control?
You were the one who brought up the border, post number ten MF!
you read that before you posted? thats worse, so when i said racists will bring up border control if he's hispanic but if he's white they wont... you decided bring up border control?
No MF you brought up border control post number ten then I asked which country does not control it's border. You being a MF cannot answer the question, you had to launch into calling everyone a racist. That's what MF's do.

calm down were still not sure what race he is, we have to find that out before we start saying racist shit about him otherwise its all for not

It is racist to ask for a nation that does not control it's borders?
is that all you did?

No, I also ridiculed you for thinking that it was racist.

This is for you.

05e6bd10226899ab8e48a01282e868ce.jpg
your denying that your racist while posting racist memes? i dont get it are you trying to be funny or are you just retarded?

are you kidding? look at the OP's posting history for start. the only people republicans about murdering more than muslims is black people.

what the fuck are you serious? people say that just on this site everyday alone?

YOu are hallucinating.
other than the fact that the shooter might be hispanic why did you bring up border control?
you read that before you posted? thats worse, so when i said racists will bring up border control if he's hispanic but if he's white they wont... you decided bring up border control?
No MF you brought up border control post number ten then I asked which country does not control it's border. You being a MF cannot answer the question, you had to launch into calling everyone a racist. That's what MF's do.
okay ill answer your race baiting shitty question as if I dont know where a racist with whitelivesmatter in his sig, is going with it

"none willowtree all countries control borders"

you got a citation?

your are parroting islamo Nazi propaganda ----I cannot deny that many people say "we need to control our borders"----but
from where did you derive the "we need to kill all the muslims and put them in camps"???? You were in the mosque yesterday----ass up???

YOu are hallucinating.

I didn't bring it up. YOu did.

You can read your own words right above, crazy train.
willow tree did then you defended him, are you backing down now?

You made a statement, I responded to it, with my opinion on the issue.

WTF is wrong with you?

YOu are hallucinating.
okay ill answer your race baiting shitty question as if I dont know where a racist with whitelivesmatter in his sig, is going with it

"none willowtree all countries control borders"
So there it is. White lives matter is a racist statement. But Black lives matter is not. Yep! PurpleOwl MF is going on ignore. He clearly is here just to call people racist!

It is racist to ask for a nation that does not control it's borders?
is that all you did?

No, I also ridiculed you for thinking that it was racist.

This is for you.

05e6bd10226899ab8e48a01282e868ce.jpg
your denying that your racist while posting racist memes? i dont get it are you trying to be funny or are you just retarded?

There is nothing racist about that meme you moron.

YOu are not going to "make" your point with me, by cowing me with false accusations of racism.

Why do you want open borders?

YOu are hallucinating.

WTF is wrong with you?
you responded with "why is it racist to bring up border control" and i told why it is, now you can accept that or fuck off i dont really care

YOu are hallucinating.

WTF is wrong with you?
He is clearly a MF race baiter!

YOu are hallucinating.

WTF is wrong with you?
you have white lives matter in your sig and you accuse people of being a race baiter? fuck are you gonna accuse me of being in the KKK next?

YOu are hallucinating.

WTF is wrong with you?
you responded with why is it racist bring up control and i told why it is, now you can accept that or fuck off i dont really care

What?

Are you claiming that MENTIONING the possibility that he is hispanic is explaining why "bringing up" border control is racist?

That does NOT make you case that "bringing up border control" is racist.

Which, btw, was YOU bringing it up.

Anywhoo, if the shooter was from another nation, than having "controled borders" would have saved the lives of those 5 Americans, 4 of them women.

Do you think that wanting to protect the lives of Americans is racist if the shooter is hispanic?

WTF is wrong with you?
you responded with why is it racist bring up control and i told why it is, now you can accept that or fuck off i dont really care

What?

Are you claiming that MENTIONING the possibility that he is hispanic is explaining why "bringing up" border control is racist?

Anywhoo, if the shooter was from another nation, than having "controled borders" would have saved the lives of those 5 Americans, 4 of them women.

Do you think that wanting to protect the lives of Americans is racist if the shooter is hispanic?
what makes you think hes from another country? is it because your racist?

Purple Owl is one racist MF that I am going to ignore.
yeah thats right back down dont respond to whatever I say, you run and hide when you see me coming lol

you nazis are such wimps

All you have done is been a dick.
what have you been? an asshole?

Defending myself from false, rude accusations is not being an asshole. You deserved far worse for your behavior.

WTF is wrong with you?
you have white lives matter in your sig and you accuse people of being a race baiter? fuck are you gonna accuse me of being in the KKK next?
Is white lives matter racist? Tell us why. Last chance.

WTF is wrong with you?

What?

what makes you think hes from another country? is it because your racist?

You are the one that brought up the border, you moron.

I was agreeing that we should control the border, because that is something I believe regardless of where this shooter came from.

This is for you.

WTF is wrong with you?
Is white lives matter racist? Tell us why. Last chance.
youve obvioulsy rehearsed a speech as to why its not, you tell me maybe you can link me to your blog on stormfront?

Forum List

Back