Breaking!!! Fracking is ticking timebomb under property-owner's land

I didn't say that, did I.

A pressurized pipe full of flammable gas is more of a risk than no pressurized pipe and no flammable gas. That's all I'm saying.

I've not read a great deal on fracking. I'm a fan of natural gas over petroleum as a fuel. Not my ultimate goal, but a step in the right direction. However, I understand fracking has a significant tendency to leak gas where you don't want it. That's about all I know. You guys have fun arguing about it.

Based on what? You state you haven't read a great deal on fracking and make a ludicrous statement. But I know that is who you are. You like fear mongering and posting lies.

Based on that you seem to be having fun arguing about it.

Now then, what statement of mine do you believe to be ludicrous?

A pressurized pipe full of flammable gas is more of a risk than no pressurized pipe and no flammable gas. That's all I'm saying.

I've not read a great deal on fracking. I'm a fan of natural gas over petroleum as a fuel. Not my ultimate goal, but a step in the right direction. However, I understand fracking has a significant tendency to leak gas where you don't want it. That's about all I know. You guys have fun arguing about it.

Based on what? You state you haven't read a great deal on fracking and make a ludicrous statement. But I know that is who you are. You like fear mongering and posting lies.

Based on that you seem to be having fun arguing about it.

Now then, what statement of mine do you believe to be ludicrous?
Dude the one I posted on is ludicrous. That was very clear. Obviously not to you who lives in the land of oz.

I

understand fracking has a significant tendency to leak gas where you don't want it. That's about all I know.

Well what you think you know is wrong completely.

I

understand fracking has a significant tendency to leak gas where you don't want it. That's about all I know.

Well what you think you know is wrong completely.

As always, not true

<YAWN!>

Thses studies have been proven false by the EPA when you use words like possible it kinda taks creditability away. surface spills happen and are clean up,fracking is not the evil thing people like yourself,that take studies that have been proven false to heart. Drive through area that have had well drilled ,you don't see very many anti gas signs from the people that live there,drive north into ny and they are all over the place funny isn't?

Jesus fucking Christ while you enviro-morons bitch and moan about shit you know nothing about, hundreds of thousands are finding jobs in the oil and gas patches of America while these companies pump billions of dollars into the economy and ratchet up hydrocarbon production at unprecedented rates.

You want some REAL environmental degradation to focus on?

Turn your erstwhile wasted efforts towards agriculture, and get the fuck out of my face. :fu:

Forum List

Back