🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: funeral directors in COVID-19 epicenter doubt legitimacy of deaths attributed to pandemic

I talked to two nurses at two different hospitals, and these hospital administrators are assigning COVID as the cause of death even to car accidents to pad the numbers.
Damn you're such a lying God Damn Fraud! Hospital administrators don't do a patient's medical paperwork. That's the job of the attending Dr. if the patient expires under his care you bloody fool, and a Dr. isn't going to commit a felony and risk loosing his/her medical license and reputation!

I wouldn't be surprised if they submitted deaths from 2018 for federal COVID 19 subsidies. Just like Democrats running around, all excited to get their shithooks on money meant for workers and small businesses. Same unethical thing.

It is unethical, no doubt about it.

However, it is still a matter of absolute survival for hospitals, the government made them cancel a lot of their big money procedures. Is it a sin to steal a loaf of bread if you are starving? Sure, but there are still mitigating circumstances and I can't say I wouldn't consider doing the same.
I know the fed has to help but I don't think these states realize that, in many instances, the depth of the problem is a direct result of decisions made by states or cities. And if they think they should be made whole, they're dreaming. We're all going to take a step back for a while, maybe a long time or maybe even forever. I'm thinking 80% sounds about right. But what we certainly don't want to do is bankrupt the federal government and destroy the value of the dollar by trying to make states "whole". Maybe this will be a wake up call for states and cities who have been financially irresponsible. Spending taxpayer money to buy votes will always lead to debt and in time you eventually get to where we are. That's not good

We are being scammed .. I am not saying the virus is not real but I think its not as bad as they say

I gotta tell ya. By the time all of this covid19 bullshit is over with it's going to become painfully obvious to anyone with a functioning brain that the only pandemic we have here is a pandemic of stupidity and of mass insanity.

It's a distraction. you're all well enough trained ,yet starting to think a little.
Time for part 2.

Forum List

Back