breaking: Gunman opens fire at CA college

Drunk drivers don't obey the law, either, so we should not bother to make drunk driving illegal.

False analogy. Drunk driving is an action, like committing homicide with a firearm. to be a TRUE analogy, the comparison would be making alcohol illegal in the same way liberals wish to ban firearms.

Here is a true analogy.

Drunk drivers commit a crime using alcohol, yet millions of Americans enjoy alcohol responsibly...therefore, we do not ban alcohol.

Drunk drivers don't obey the law, either, so we should not bother to make drunk driving illegal.

False analogy. Drunk driving is an action, like committing homicide with a firearm. to be a TRUE analogy, the comparison would be making alcohol illegal in the same way liberals wish to ban firearms.

Here is a true analogy.

Drunk drivers commit a crime using alcohol, yet millions of Americans enjoy alcohol responsibly...therefore, we do not ban alcohol.

or banning cars

I don't what everybody is so excited about. The shooter was only exercising his Constitutional rights...

The radical left seems positively giddy about being able to comment about mass murder.

If you think that gun control advocates are going to remain silent every time another nut takes a semi-automatic weapon and guns down innocent people at random, in what seems to be becoming a monthly event, then you are, indeed, living in an alternative universe.

Last edited:
Cars are not built for the purpose of blowing your brains out.

neither are guns
Why, of course not! AR-15's, with 30 round clips are designed to shoot tin cans off of fence posts very quickly.

Well, there are roughly 12 million of them legally owned "assault weapons" in the United States and 323 homicides attributed to ALL RIFLES.

It would seem that that is exactly what is happening.

Last edited:
Allow me to repeat that for emphasis...

12,000,000 "assault weapons" and that's just AR-15's.

323 homicides by all rifles in 2011.

still developing

Someone fired gunshots near the campus of Santa Monica College shortly before noon Friday, police said, and several people were reported to be wounded.

A Southern California hospital says it has received three victims, including two in critical condition.

The California Highway Patrol told Fox News that one person is in custody.

Read more: Gunman opens fire at California community college, several injured, police say | Fox News

BTY isn't CA a Gun-Free School Zone ???
I guess those gun laws Calf passed arent working. you know why because CRIMINALS dont follow laws

Simple minds might draw such a conclusion.

I don't what everybody is so excited about. The shooter was only exercising his Constitutional rights...

The radical left seems positively giddy about being able to comment about mass murder.

If you think that gun control advocates are going to remain silent every time another nut takes a semi-automatic weapon and guns down innocent people at random, in what seems to be becoming a monthly event, then you are, indeed, living in an alternative universe.

I wish you would. You seem to think every murder, burglary or assault perpetrated with a gun means that the the entire Republican/Conservative party is like that. You automatically assume all gun owners are that way. Just what alternate universe are you from?

In Chicago, gun violence occurs daily. And they have some of the strictest gun laws in America, does it look like they work to you?

Last edited:
still developing

Someone fired gunshots near the campus of Santa Monica College shortly before noon Friday, police said, and several people were reported to be wounded.

A Southern California hospital says it has received three victims, including two in critical condition.

Read more: Gunman opens fire at California community college, several injured, police say | Fox News

Another day, another mass shooting.

Just a regular day in the good ole US of A.

still developing

Where did you hear that? I live in CA and own several guns....in fact, my daughter is currently shopping for a nice shotgun.

Anyone check on Wicked lately?

Reading the article, I realize how this kind of thing has become such a typical American thing. People are getting used to it. It reminds me of how in the past, those single suicide bombers, the ones who strapped explosives to their bodies, became so common in Israel.

I totally blame the gun culture of America. Don't care what arguments people have to disagree with that: I knew America well when things like this were rare, and yes,, some people had guns but by far mostly for hunting. Never, in my personal experience in early life, was one fearful in school, the cinema, a shopping mall, a fast food restaurant, etc, never fearful of a gunman coming in and shooting everyone, or trying to. Owning guns nowadays in America has become a very different thing than it used to be, and this type of incident is a result.

Last edited:
still developing

I guess those gun laws Calf passed arent working. you know why because CRIMINALS dont follow laws

Simple minds might draw such a conclusion.

Logical minds draw that conclusion, desperate minds will make their own conclusions.

if she says something that she says is fact......ask her to back it up....

Which I do.

Santa Monica is a liberal shithole that has, today, been improved by a factor of seven including the gunman who was taken out by the police. No doubt living in that disgusting pit is what drove him into a murderous rage.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Yep, it's just that simple. :doubt:

What is? You keep saying it as if it means something. What's so simple? You not having an argument?

Forum List

Back