breaking: Gunman opens fire at CA college

It is hilarious to watch you gun nutters go into pant-crapping terror when there is a mass shooting, because people start asking the questions like, "Why was this guy able to get a military grade weapon?"

People deserve to be killed?

The people make up the city. The city is a pit. It is a pit because of an ultra liberal city council. The people voted for that city council. They chose to make their city a pit. Therefore, I can't get too sympathetic because the people of Santa Monica catch a little heat.

WTF dude your happy t people died, 5 wounded?..... You are lower then them..

Katz has bullshit flowing out of her ears.....

It is hilarious to watch you gun nutters go into pant-crapping terror when there is a mass shooting, because people start asking the questions like, "Why was this guy able to get a military grade weapon?"

Proving your liberal brainwashing and ignorance already.

First, they don't know what kind of gun he used. Second, if it was an "AR-15" then it isn't a military grade weapon because it is semi automatic. A military version of that gun fires THREE bullets per pull of the trigger. Older versions were semi automatic. The ones you can legally buy in the US as a civilian only fire ONE round per pull of the trigger, not three, and not fully automatic.

So either you are ignorant or a fucking liar? Which is it you prancing fruit? Why do you need to lie to perpetrate your agenda?

That's a good question. Because that gun is illegal in California and cannot be purchased legally. How did he get it?

Libs desperately need for it to be an "assault weapon" so they can use this for political advantage. Also it can take away from the scandals that the criminal in the oval office is perpetrating.

Yes, it's a conspiracy...

:cuckoo:

I never said its a conspiracy, I said libs will use it for political advantage to distract and pursue their gun agenda. Meanwhile they'll ignore that 13 people got shot in Chicago last night, including a 7 year old, and paramedics had to duck to avoid being shot. Liberals only care about gun violence victims when they are suburban whites.

i dont know about "Liberals".....but that is very true about the Anti-Gun Nuts......

Initial reports are stating that an assault rifle was used. Thank you, NRA.

So called Assault Rifles are banned in California.

Have been since the 1990's

No AR-15 in California can have an ejectable magazine if I remember correctly.

But criminals don't obey the law, which is common sense, but the left cannot seem to grasp it.

The Roberti-Roos Assault Weapons Control Act of 1989, or AWCA, enacted by the state of California in the United States, banned over fifty specific brands and models of firearms. While mostly rifles, some were pistols and shotguns. These semi-automatic firearms were classified as assault weapons under the law.

The act also restricted magazines that can hold more than 10 rounds of ammunition. Firearms and magazines that were legally owned at the time the law was passed were grandfathered in if they were registered with the California Department of Justice.[1][2]

Roberti-Roos Assault Weapons Control Act of 1989 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You use to be able to own an AR,but the mag was limited to ten rounds and you couldn't have a quick release mag button. You have to use the tip of a round or other type tool to eject the mag.

Liberals consider a handgun or a shot gun to be an "assault weapon"? Talk about denying reality. No wonder those mutants can sall someone with a penis a "woman"

First, they don't know what kind of gun he used. Second, if it was an "AR-15" then it isn't a military grade weapon because it is semi automatic. A military version of that gun fires THREE bullets per pull of the trigger. Older versions were semi automatic. The ones you can legally buy in the US as a civilian only fire ONE round per pull of the trigger, not three, and not fully automatic.

So either you are ignorant or a fucking liar? Which is it you prancing fruit? Why do you need to lie to perpetrate your agenda?

Guy, I was in the military for 11 years. I know what an AR-15 is. Could probably still feild strip one after all these years.

It was designed for the military to use in Vietnam. The AR-15 they sell commercially has a sear that keeps it from firing full auto. Most folks in the military don't fire it full auto, either. It wastes bullets.

Guy, I was in the military for 11 years. I know what an AR-15 is. Could probably still feild strip one after all these years.

It was designed for the military to use in Vietnam. The AR-15 they sell commercially has a sear that keeps it from firing full auto. Most folks in the military don't fire it full auto, either. It wastes bullets.

First, you would know that the military doesn't use AR-15s, not since before 1963. The military used M-16s since 1963, which is a different gun, but looks similar.

And to your second point, if it is so easy to make them into fully automatic, has there ever been a case in a mass shooting of someone having done that?

It takes a skilled gunsmith to do it, who would go to jail for a very long time if he got caught.

So I ask you again, why do you need to lie to make an argument?

still developing

Someone fired gunshots near the campus of Santa Monica College shortly before noon Friday, police said, and several people were reported to be wounded.

A Southern California hospital says it has received three victims, including two in critical condition.

The California Highway Patrol told Fox News that one person is in custody.

Read more: Gunman opens fire at California community college, several injured, police say | Fox News

BTY isn't CA a Gun-Free School Zone ???

Where did you hear that? I live in CA and own several guns....in fact, my daughter is currently shopping for a nice shotgun.

Anyone check on Wicked lately?

Reading the article, I realize how this kind of thing has become such a typical American thing. People are getting used to it. It reminds me of how in the past, those single suicide bombers, the ones who strapped explosives to their bodies, became so common in Israel.

I totally blame the gun culture of America. Don't care what arguments people have to disagree with that: I knew America well when things like this were rare, and yes,, some people had guns but by far mostly for hunting. Never, in my personal experience in early life, was one fearful in school, the cinema, a shopping mall, a fast food restaurant, etc, never fearful of a gunman coming in and shooting everyone, or trying to. Owning guns nowadays in America has become a very different thing than it used to be, and this type of incident is a result.

Police: 6 People Dead in Weekend Chicago Shootings - ABC News

Ambulance Drives Into Shootout During Violent Overnight « CBS Chicago

Chicago's Weekend Shooting Tally: 10 Dead, 44 Injured

There is a mass shooting every weekend in Chicago, but because the bodies fall 1 or 2 at a time, it's not all that horrible or newsworthy.

Or do gangbangers shooting up a city not fit your agenda?

California isn't a gun free zone. Santa Monica is. There are signs ringing every school telling people so too. Los Angeles also has schools as designated gun free zones. Don't get too excited, Santa Monica certainly has it coming.

Back it up with facts, please.

If you knew how to read someone already posted the school gun free zone statute.

As it turns out this isn't a school shooting. It ended at the college but started a few blocks away. Santa Monica got off easy. It deserves much more.

It deserves much more what?

Where did you hear that? I live in CA and own several guns....in fact, my daughter is currently shopping for a nice shotgun.

Reading the article, I realize how this kind of thing has become such a typical American thing. People are getting used to it. It reminds me of how in the past, those single suicide bombers, the ones who strapped explosives to their bodies, became so common in Israel.

I totally blame the gun culture of America. Don't care what arguments people have to disagree with that: I knew America well when things like this were rare, and yes,, some people had guns but by far mostly for hunting. Never, in my personal experience in early life, was one fearful in school, the cinema, a shopping mall, a fast food restaurant, etc, never fearful of a gunman coming in and shooting everyone, or trying to. Owning guns nowadays in America has become a very different thing than it used to be, and this type of incident is a result.

There is a mass shooting every weekend in Chicago, but because the bodies fall 1 or 2 at a time, it's not all that horrible or newsworthy.

The problem in Chicago has to do with a South American drug lord using the city as his distribution center. The killings there have to do with drugs and gangs. Unfortunately, sometimes an innocent person becomes a victim, but mostly the Chicago situation is like a mafia organization operating in the city: criminals killing criminals.

This is a TOTALLY DIFFERENT thing than a mass murderer walking into a mall, cinema, restaurant, school, etc., and mowing down innocent people. Totally different!! You folks need to stop using gang and criminal warfare as a reason to excuse and overlook what is happening to innocent people in America. Get a conscience instead clinging to your irrational adoration of gun owernership.

They aren't suburban whites and guns are already banned, what political use could liberals have from acknowledging the daily carnage in chicago?

25 people were shot in NYC last weekend, do you think liberals made a peep about that? of course not.

The problem in Chicago has to do with a South American drug lord using the city as his distribution center. The killings there have to do with drugs and gangs. Unfortunately, sometimes an innocent person becomes a victim, but mostly the Chicago situation is like a mafia organization operating in the city: criminals killing criminals.

This is a TOTALLY DIFFERENT thing than a mass murderer walking into a mall, cinema, restaurant, school, etc., and mowing down innocent people. Totally different!! You folks need to stop using gang and criminal warfare as a reason to excuse and overlook what is happening to innocent people in America. Get a conscience instead clinging to your irrational adoration of gun owernership.

The 7 year old shot in chicago yesterday wasn't totally innocent?

The 7 year old shot in chicago yesterday wasn't totally innocent?

Selective reading I see. You really don't have a conscience. I said sometimes an innocent person is a victim, but mostly it is criminals killing criminals. Don't play pathetic games.

Of course not. Seven isn't even a drop in the barrel to improve that disease.

Well there you have it, folks. This asshole is rejoicing in the death of 7 of his fellow Americans.

She sounds like a terrorist...with the same rationale.

While I don't agree with her, I read tons of liberals saying "they deserved it" when some liberal tried to shoot up the FRC in DC not that long ago.

Family Research Council Security Guard Shot

Look at the comments, they did erase most of the really bad ones saying they deserved to get attacked because they are a "hate group"

Forum List

Back