breaking: Gunman opens fire at CA college

Become a fan

Mike Dominguez
28 Fans
It's sad that a security guard was wounded, he was just doing his job. I don't approve of what this gun man did, but I understand, and had he managed to his intended targets, I wouldn't had felt bad. They're the ones who declared war, not us. It is what it is. Let's not forget that the "Family Research Council" is a hate group.
Reply Fave Share 15 Aug 2012 3:50 PM Flag

I know you guys will ignore that, because it won't suit your agenda. But can you imagine the huffington post allowing someone apologizing and supporting the shooting up of gays b y a conservative? He would have been banned and the comment deleted. He thinks it's okay to kill people for having a political disagreement.

The pothead, high on marijuana and operating a crane killed more people than the Santa Monica shooter, but you won't hear a whiff about it.

The pothead, high on marijuana and operating a crane killed more people than the Santa Monica shooter, but you won't hear a whiff about it.

It's not the same intent. This guy intended on killing people, the crane guy was grossly negligent or reckless.

It's kind of why we don't treat the same as someone who deliberately kills people the same as people who accidentally kills people. Like some geezer accidentally hitting the gas and running over 10 people. That's not treated as harshly as if he had deliberately done it.

However the better comparison is why do liberals ignore the deliberate shooting of people in Chicago but only focus on suburban whites getting shot.

Which I do.

Santa Monica is a liberal shithole that has, today, been improved by a factor of seven including the gunman who was taken out by the police. No doubt living in that disgusting pit is what drove him into a murderous rage.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Yep, it's just that simple. :doubt:

What is? You keep saying it as if it means something. What's so simple? You not having an argument?

I applaud you taking Katzdogz to task for her comments......:clap2: /sarcasm

Reading the article, I realize how this kind of thing has become such a typical American thing. People are getting used to it. It reminds me of how in the past, those single suicide bombers, the ones who strapped explosives to their bodies, became so common in Israel.

I totally blame the gun culture of America. Don't care what arguments people have to disagree with that: I knew America well when things like this were rare, and yes,, some people had guns but by far mostly for hunting. Never, in my personal experience in early life, was one fearful in school, the cinema, a shopping mall, a fast food restaurant, etc, never fearful of a gunman coming in and shooting everyone, or trying to. Owning guns nowadays in America has become a very different thing than it used to be, and this type of incident is a result.

Police: 6 People Dead in Weekend Chicago Shootings - ABC News

Ambulance Drives Into Shootout During Violent Overnight « CBS Chicago

Chicago's Weekend Shooting Tally: 10 Dead, 44 Injured

There is a mass shooting every weekend in Chicago, but because the bodies fall 1 or 2 at a time, it's not all that horrible or newsworthy.

Or do gangbangers shooting up a city not fit your agenda?

The problem in Chicago has to do with a South American drug lord using the city as his distribution center. The killings there have to do with drugs and gangs. Unfortunately, sometimes an innocent person becomes a victim, but mostly the Chicago situation is like a mafia organization operating in the city: criminals killing criminals.

This is a TOTALLY DIFFERENT thing than a mass murderer walking into a mall, cinema, restaurant, school, etc., and mowing down innocent people. Totally different!! You folks need to stop using gang and criminal warfare as a reason to excuse and overlook what is happening to innocent people in America. Get a conscience instead clinging to your irrational adoration of gun owernership.

Like I said, gangbangers shooting each other up on the South Side of Chicago, doesn't fit your agenda.

How many people died in mass shootings last year? In the whole country?

84. In 16 incidents. That is nation wide.
In one city a mere 1/50,000 of our nation in land area and 1/150 in population, 512 people died in shootings.
You people need to stop sweeping gang violence under the rug and face the facts.
And by the way, back in 2011, there were 377 gun murders in Chicago. Care to guess how many of these involved an "assault weapon"?

ZERO!

Reading the article, I realize how this kind of thing has become such a typical American thing. People are getting used to it. It reminds me of how in the past, those single suicide bombers, the ones who strapped explosives to their bodies, became so common in Israel.

I totally blame the gun culture of America. Don't care what arguments people have to disagree with that: I knew America well when things like this were rare, and yes,, some people had guns but by far mostly for hunting. Never, in my personal experience in early life, was one fearful in school, the cinema, a shopping mall, a fast food restaurant, etc, never fearful of a gunman coming in and shooting everyone, or trying to. Owning guns nowadays in America has become a very different thing than it used to be, and this type of incident is a result.

There is a mass shooting every weekend in Chicago, but because the bodies fall 1 or 2 at a time, it's not all that horrible or newsworthy.

The problem in Chicago has to do with a South American drug lord using the city as his distribution center. The killings there have to do with drugs and gangs. Unfortunately, sometimes an innocent person becomes a victim, but mostly the Chicago situation is like a mafia organization operating in the city: criminals killing criminals.

This is a TOTALLY DIFFERENT thing than a mass murderer walking into a mall, cinema, restaurant, school, etc., and mowing down innocent people. Totally different!! You folks need to stop using gang and criminal warfare as a reason to excuse and overlook what is happening to innocent people in America. Get a conscience instead clinging to your irrational adoration of gun owernership.

the MS-13 gang operates in and around S.Cal and yet we don't have as many shootings.....and those guys are pretty fucking brutal.....

Which I do.

No doubt living in that disgusting pit is what drove him into a murderous rage. Santa Monica is a liberal shithole that has, today, been improved by a factor of seven including the gunman who was taken out by the police.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Yep, it's just that simple. :doubt:

What is? You keep saying it as if it means something. What's so simple? You not having an argument?

Apparently you are if you are not able to grasp subtlty, inuendo, sarcasm, irony, or the indirect. You must miss out on a lot.

P.S. : I gave you a hint.

Last edited:
More huffpo lib comments re: FRC shooting:

dubja
Become a fan

3 Fans
When right-wing groups become the target, it might be time to re-think my opposition to guns.

Well there you have it, folks. This asshole is rejoicing in the death of 7 of his fellow Americans.

She sounds like a terrorist...with the same rationale.

While I don't agree with her, I read tons of liberals saying "they deserved it" when some liberal tried to shoot up the FRC in DC not that long ago.

Family Research Council Security Guard Shot

Look at the comments, they did erase most of the really bad ones saying they deserved to get attacked because they are a "hate group"
Just as wrong...and I very clearly spoke up immediately when it happened....

Actually I was wrong, they didn't erase them. They are still there. I didn't load more comments. I once got banned from Huffpo for saying that civil unions are good enough, and they allow people to say people who don't agree with them should be killed? Unbelievable.

still developing

Someone fired gunshots near the campus of Santa Monica College shortly before noon Friday, police said, and several people were reported to be wounded.

A Southern California hospital says it has received three victims, including two in critical condition.

The California Highway Patrol told Fox News that one person is in custody.

Read more: Gunman opens fire at California community college, several injured, police say | Fox News

BTY isn't CA a Gun-Free School Zone ???

Another day, another mass shooting.

Just a regular day in the good ole US of A.

Indeed. Just remember, we do NOT have a "gun culture".

:eusa_liar:

still developing

Someone fired gunshots near the campus of Santa Monica College shortly before noon Friday, police said, and several people were reported to be wounded.

A Southern California hospital says it has received three victims, including two in critical condition.

The California Highway Patrol told Fox News that one person is in custody.

Read more: Gunman opens fire at California community college, several injured, police say | Fox News

BTY isn't CA a Gun-Free School Zone ???

Where did you hear that? I live in CA and own several guns....in fact, my daughter is currently shopping for a nice shotgun.

Anyone check on Wicked lately?

Because, obviously, the solution to too much gunplay is ........ more guns!
Couldn't be more obvious.

Where did you hear that? I live in CA and own several guns....in fact, my daughter is currently shopping for a nice shotgun.

Anyone check on Wicked lately?

Isn't that like how liberals blame the prevalence of gay men with HIV on "homophobia"? Homophobia makes them take it up the ass without a condom?

Isn't that like how liberals blame the prevalence of gay men with HIV on "homophobia"? Homophobia makes them take it up the ass without a condom?

Huuuuuuhhhh?

New to this "logic" thing, are we? :cuckoo:

How many murders by other means were not reported yesterday? BTW- reports of a drowning in 3' of water are just in.

-Geaux

You want to know the real difference? Way more people die in gang and drug related killings.In fact it's not even close.
So if saving lives is the idea I would think you would tackle that issue.
Like an automatic 25 year sentence if you use a gun in the commission of a crime.
If you kill someone while committing a crime with a gun? Death sentence.

That would clean up the streets in short order.

You want to know the real difference? Way more people die in gang and drug related killings.In fact it's not even close.
So if saving lives is the idea I would think you would tackle that issue.
Like an automatic 25 year sentence if you use a gun in the commission of a crime.
If you kill someone while committing a crime with a gun? Death sentence.

That would clean up the streets in short order.

If locking people up and executing them deterred crime, why do we have the highest crime rate in the industrialized world?

Why did we have 16000 murders last year and the Germany only had 600? They don't execute anyone and they don't lock all that many people up. Oh, yeah, and they treat drug addiction as a medical problem instead of a criminal one.

What they don't do is let every asshole who wants a gun have one

Forum List

Back