BREAKING: Hamas launches attacks into Israel

Ok smart ace, then why not raise the white flag, and formerly surrender in GAZA ?????? CRICKETS on that one eh ?

No, HAMAS would rather keep fighting to the last, no matter how many of it's so called innocent civilian population dies.

Well prepare for the final battle then, because the IDF are coming, and they aren't playing around after what Hamas did.

He’s posted Arabic shit from Al Jazeera and translated it for us.
Al Jazeera is definitely one sided when it comes to the issue it seems. Watching it now, and it is definitely not Israel friendly it appears.

As far as the tunnels go, if I was the IDF, I would bring in a water pumping ship, beach it, and have one end of the hose in the Ocean, and the other in the mouth of the tunnel. On command I would flood the tunnels with sea water, and drown every HAMAS rat in those tunnels.

As far as the tunnels go, if I was the IDF, I would bring in a water pumping ship, beach it, and have one end of the hose in the Ocean, and the other in the mouth of the tunnel. On command I would flood the tunnels with sea water, and drown every HAMAS rat in those tunnels.
The problem is…..they’re hiding hostages there, including children.

The hostages s are in there

The problem is…..they’re hiding hostages there, including children.
Are you actually sure about that or is that just propaganda ? The tunnels are built for military purposes, so a military target is what they are, and so shall they be. Before thousand's die trying to rid the tunnels of the rats, the sea water will do the job very nicely. Time for the Palestinians to make a run for it, and get the hell out of that place. The IDF will accept all surrenderers, and except surrendering soldier's with the white flag of surrender showing. Next the deprogramming of these people will start, and a deep vetting program will finish the job hopefully.

All Hamas soldier's should be tried and possibly executed if they were involved in the killings.

Something like the Marshall plan should go into effect for all citizens returned to GAZA after fighting ends.

Are you actually sure about that or is that just propaganda ? The tunnels are built for military purposes, so a military target is what they are, and so shall they be. Before thousand's die trying to rid the tunnels of the rats, the sea water will do the job very nicely. Time for the Palestinians to make a run for it, and get the hell out of that place. The IDF will accept all surrenderers, and except surrendering soldier's with the white flag of surrender showing. Next the deprogramming of these people will start, and a deep vetting program will finish the job hopefully.

All Hamas soldier's should be tried and possibly executed if they were involved in the killings.

Something like the Marshall plan should go into effect for all citizens returned to GAZA after fighting ends.
Israel has already unequivocally stated that ANYONE who has touched these hostages is already a walking dead man.

Israel knows what they're doing They will end this with as little loss of INNOCENT life as possible. The guilty are the walking dead

Israel has already unequivocally stated that ANYONE who has touched these hostages is already a walking dead man.

Israel knows what they're doing They will end this with as little loss of INNOCENT life as possible. The guilty are the walking dead
I agree that ISRAEL is in charge, and I back them completely. Stay tuned.

PS. Do you actually think that any warnings about touching the hostages means anything to Hamas fighters at this point ? The rats are still shooting rockets against overwhelming odds. They are too stupid to understand logical reasoning.

Assembly of American GBU-31 JDAM bombs by the Israeli army. The Israeli army began to receive American military assistance. In the video, GBU-31 JDAM bombs weigh from 925 to 961 kilograms and have a range of up to 24 kilometers. The JDAM guidance system includes three main components: an inertial unit with a Honeywell HG1700 laser gyroscope, a standard Rockwell GEM military GPS navigator, and a control microprocessor. Possible circular deflection of the bomb from the target is up to 12 meters. The cost of a JDAM kit is from 21 to 36 thousand dollars.

Assembly of American GBU-31 JDAM bombs by the Israeli army. The Israeli army began to receive American military assistance. In the video, GBU-31 JDAM bombs weigh from 925 to 961 kilograms and have a range of up to 24 kilometers. The JDAM guidance system includes three main components: an inertial unit with a Honeywell HG1700 laser gyroscope, a standard Rockwell GEM military GPS navigator, and a control microprocessor. Possible circular deflection of the bomb from the target is up to 12 meters. The cost of a JDAM kit is from 21 to 36 thousand dollars.

Listen to the bombing runs with JDAMs here:

FREEDOM FIGHTERS. Please.

If you support HAMAS, you support terrorism.

It is not enough to be silent against terrorism. You must be outwardly antiterrorism, or you are the terrorist.

Isnt that what BLM said about racism? I say the same for terrorism.

Some sick bastards.

So Schumer taught Biden how to disappear under fire? 'Kay...

Israel is in trouble because of hiding. :cranky:

I like Tim Scott.... Hope he ends up in a vital role in our government come 2024 if not becoming the President himself. Not to be picky, but his last comment was a little off, because strength or weakness of America wasn't the cause of the last 4 great wars in our known history, but that our strength during those times allowed us to help our allies from a position of strength instead of from a position weakness.

Last edited:
I like Tim Scott.... Hope he ends up in a vital role in our government come 2024 if not becoming the President himself. Not to be picky, but his last comment was a little off, because strength or weakness of America wasn't the cause of the last 4 great wars in our known history, but that our strength during those times allowed us to help our allies from a position of strength instead of from a position weakness.
I like Scott, too. Hope he's somewhere close to the top when Trump chooses a running mate, if he hasn't already decided.

Forum List

Back