Breaking: Helo Crashes into Building NYC Midtown Manhattan

There is actually a 2 mile radius no fly zone. He was flying in the restricted zone, according to CBS News.
Puts a new twist on it.
Off course due to the fog? (They have instruments for that, right?) Or trying to blow a hole in Trump Tower? I suppose he's the one who's dead, so we'll never know. Hope everyone inside the building will be okay.
That’s what I keep hearing over and over, is news pilots there stating why would they be flying in that weather. It makes no sense.
And then in the no fly zone.

Just heard there was another restriction of in NYC of no flying under 2000 ft either.

Democrats are domestic terrorist

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, before you can be certified to fly a chopper you have to go register to vote.

FUCKING DUMBASS.

Two avenues over is the equivalent of 7-8 blocks so its pretty damn close.....at a good clip, you can walk a NYC block in about a minute - 90 seconds.

Two avenues over is the equivalent of 7-8 blocks so its pretty damn close.....at a good clip, you can walk a NYC block in about a minute - 90 seconds.
According to Google maps, it is a 12 min. walk, half a mile to Trump Tower.

States fire is out but they are dealing with fuel leaking from the helo. Moved press back.

That really depends on fast you move. Based upon less than 10 seconds per 100 meters, if the walker is Usain Bolt, he could do it in less than a minute and a half.

Usually when they go down they aim for the water . he probably couldn't make

at least he got it on the roof...the side walk could of been a mess

IN Manhattan you dont notice much but if youre on the gold coast from queens on down to brooklyn along the water Thiers always planes and helicopters in the sky
its constant

the passenger planes come in low when its raining out ..

That really depends on fast you move. Based upon less than 10 seconds per 100 meters, if the walker is Usain Bolt, he could do it in less than a minute and a half.
Just reporting what Google said. Probably you have to stop for traffic lights or something. If my link went to the right place, it shows you what I'm talking about.

Summa y'all have never ever been to NYC at all, or presumably ever even seen a city.

Avenues run north-south pretty much the length of the island. Numbered streets intersect them going east-west. "Fifth Avenue" tells you NOTHING about the location without a cross street. Those Avenues are also quite far apart from each other.

The Rump Wart Building is between 56th and 57th on Fifth. This crash was between 51st and 52nd, on Seventh.

That ain't "a couple of blocks" by any math.

Summa y'all have never ever been to NYC at all, or presumably ever even seen a city.

Avenues run north-south pretty much the length of the island. Numbered streets intersect them going east-west. "Fifth Avenue" tells you NOTHING about the location without a cross street. Those Avenues are also quite far apart from each other.

The Rump Wart Building is between 56th and 57th on Fifth. This crash was between 51st and 52nd, on Seventh.

Okay. Look at my link, Pogo, to Google Maps. Did I read it wrong?

Okay. Look at my link, Pogo, to Google Maps. Did I read it wrong?

I didn't look at a map. I know this from memory.

That's in response to PolishMisprint, who posted this:'

This is only 2 blocks away from the President's domicile. The Trump homestead is on 5th Ave., and this is 7th Ave.

Actually the President's domicile is over 200 miles away from this site but I didn't wanna be pedantic.

Forum List

Back