Breaking: Helo Crashes into Building NYC Midtown Manhattan

Usually when they go down they aim for the water . he probably couldn't make

at least he got it on the roof...the side walk could of been a mess

IN Manhattan you dont notice much but if youre on the gold coast from queens on down to brooklyn along the water Thiers always planes and helicopters in the sky
its constant

the passenger planes come in low when its raining out ..
Video on the helicopter coming in-
I.E.N. (@BreakingIEN) on Twitter
upload_2019-6-10_15-25-43.jpeg

Type of helicopter it was, according to CBS
augusta a 109 e helicopter

Attachments

• upload_2019-6-10_15-22-53.jpeg
    upload_2019-6-10_15-22-53.jpeg
    57.4 KB · Views: 14
Two avenues over is the equivalent of 7-8 blocks so its pretty damn close.....at a good clip, you can walk a NYC block in about a minute - 90 seconds.

Summa y'all have never ever been to NYC at all, or presumably ever even seen a city.

Avenues run north-south pretty much the length of the island. Numbered streets intersect them going east-west. "Fifth Avenue" tells you NOTHING about the location without a cross street. Those Avenues are also quite far apart from each other.

The Rump Wart Building is between 56th and 57th on Fifth. This crash was between 51st and 52nd, on Seventh.

That ain't "a couple of blocks" by any math.
Okay. Look at my link, Pogo, to Google Maps. Did I read it wrong?

I didn't look at a map. I know this from memory.

That's in response to PolishMisprint, who posted this:'

This is only 2 blocks away from the President's domicile. The Trump homestead is on 5th Ave., and this is 7th Ave.

Actually the President's domicile is over 200 miles away from this site but I didn't wanna be pedantic.
Yes, sir, we know you know NYC. Now I suggest you look at the Google map before you keep saying it's a day hike from crash site to Trump Tower.

Actually the President's domicile is over 200 miles away from this site but I didn't wanna be pedantic.

Domicile means "permanent residency" and President Trump isn't permanently in Washington DC at all. In January 2025, his lease runs out. And unless there is a constitutional amendment to allow Melania to succeed him, its back to the golden penthouse on 5th Avenue

Domicile means "permanent residency" and President Trump isn't permanently in Washington DC at all. In January 2025, his lease runs out. And unless there is a constitutional amendment to allow Melania to succeed him, its back to the golden penthouse on 5th Avenue
Actually..lease runs out 2020..there is an option for renewal..but we shall see...

IN Manhattan you dont notice much but if youre on the gold coast from queens on down to brooklyn along the water Thiers always planes and helicopters in the sky
its constant

View attachment 264747
Huh..look at the first 5 seconds..that is NOT the move a chopper makes..unless something is seriously wrong.

Two avenues over is the equivalent of 7-8 blocks so its pretty damn close.....at a good clip, you can walk a NYC block in about a minute - 90 seconds.

Summa y'all have never ever been to NYC at all, or presumably ever even seen a city.

Avenues run north-south pretty much the length of the island. Numbered streets intersect them going east-west. "Fifth Avenue" tells you NOTHING about the location without a cross street. Those Avenues are also quite far apart from each other.

The Rump Wart Building is between 56th and 57th on Fifth. This crash was between 51st and 52nd, on Seventh.

That ain't "a couple of blocks" by any math.
Okay. Look at my link, Pogo, to Google Maps. Did I read it wrong?

I didn't look at a map. I know this from memory.

That's in response to PolishMisprint, who posted this:'

This is only 2 blocks away from the President's domicile. The Trump homestead is on 5th Ave., and this is 7th Ave.

Yes, sir, we know you know NYC. Now I suggest you look at the Google map before you keep saying it's a day hike from crash site to Trump Tower.

I said nothing about a "day hike". I countered the Unpolished Prince who wants us to believe it's "two blocks".

its constant

View attachment 264747
Looks like a corporate model.

2025? The fix is in for 2020?

The White House IS the permanent residency of the President. Been that way since Canada burned it down ( :D ) and Madison moved back in after the Canadian smoke cleared, eh?

its constant

View attachment 264747
Huh..look at the first 5 seconds..that is NOT the move a chopper makes..unless something is seriously wrong.
Looks like he was diving to get under the cloud bases....IFR for helos means "I Follow Roads".

Once again, it is being mentioned he was flying in the no fly zone.

Once again, it is being mentioned he was flying in the no fly zone.
Yeah..the media..they know that the phrase is interpreted as 'terrorist' by idiots..of which there are millions..and thus keep them tuned in.
Did that chopper look as though he was concerned about flight rules, at that point?

Cuomo press conference - preliminary info, no indication terrorist threat, but investigation ongoing.

Press conference: To go into that area the pilot would have had to get approval from La Guardia control tower.
No news on any distress call mentioned. They also don’t know why he was flying in this weather.

Sounds like mechanical failure. A B-25 crashed into the Empire State Building by accident during WWII. It bounced off.

RIP to the pilot.

Forum List

Back