Breaking! Here is the phone transcript word for word between Trump and Ukraine President

I DID read the entire conversation, twice. The fact that the President put his request politely doesn't mean it isn't a request. And let's not forget that the military aid that had been promised to Ukraine had been stopped by Trump a few days before. Hence all the sucking up in that phone call; it, too, was part of the "tenor" of that discussion.

He never once mentioned quid pro quo. You’re drawing your own conclusions. Aka seeing what you want to see.
Why is it that when Biden withheld funds to pressure Ukraine to fire the prosecutor, it is considered a crime, but when Trump just did the exact same thing, it is absolutely fine?
where did trump threaten him? omg, you really are displaying how ignorant you are. wow.

Wow? The threat was implied.

You have nener seen any movies about the mob or such? " We need you to do us a favor. You have such a nice family"
if there was a threat, the President of Ukraine didn't take as such, so you're overreaching a conversation for some reason outside of the conversation. but hey, it's who you are, you post so there's no doubt you're ignorant.

There was no threat. At best you can call it a favor.

We do so much for your country. I need a favor.

Anyone so stupid as to not see the implied treat is a fucking idiot.

You spent two years seeing imaginary Russians too, so it's pretty hard to view anything else you say with any credibility.
Our intelligence agencies say you are a dumbasss because there was Russian interference.

Yes but there was not conspiracy or collusion with the Trump campaign.

LIAR!
It was NOT the full transcript, but even this edited version proves Tramp is GUILTY!
I only post the truth!
That would be a first!
It is a LIE that that was a "FULL TRANSCRIPT."
Here's the full transcript, dumbass:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf
It say right on it that it is NOT a full transcript, read the "CAUTION" at the bottom of page 1, lying :asshole:

The WH is freaking out. They can't even get their talking points straight.
4i6Ckte.gif

upload_2019-9-25_12-41-24.png

He never once mentioned quid pro quo. You’re drawing your own conclusions. Aka seeing what you want to see.
Why is it that when Biden withheld funds to pressure Ukraine to fire the prosecutor, it is considered a crime, but when Trump just did the exact same thing, it is absolutely fine?
where did trump threaten him? omg, you really are displaying how ignorant you are. wow.

Wow? The threat was implied.

You have nener seen any movies about the mob or such? " We need you to do us a favor. You have such a nice family"
if there was a threat, the President of Ukraine didn't take as such, so you're overreaching a conversation for some reason outside of the conversation. but hey, it's who you are, you post so there's no doubt you're ignorant.

for me it was, hey curious if you knew about Biden's son. Said Biden's son and the prosecutor, not sleepy joe. So unless Hunter Biden is running for president, there was nothing wrong with the statement. He is a private citizen, stated so on many occasions even though he was the vice president's son at the time. oops, can't go both ways, the rope will break. snap

A favor in exchange for more Javelins!!!! You left that Quid Pro Quo part out!
It is right there in black and white at the bottom of page 2 and the top of page three, where Zelensky asks for more Javelins and Tramp says he needs a favor. QUID PRO QUO!

Zelensky: We are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the US

Trump: I would like you to do us a favor though

I haven't got a magnifying glass on me.

You didn't bother to look in the link, as THIS was right there at the top:

The Trump White House released the full transcript of the July call between President Trump and President Zelensky.

It is easy to read format.

By the way I read it, it is clear the Democrats impeachment talk over this is a colossal mistake, pure stupidity.

The so called whistleblower complaint was a lie!
Easy, Tommy, I found it on the CBS site and just finished reading it.
Let's wait to see what the whistleblower has to say and find out why the ICIG found the call of serious concern.
It's pretty clear though that Trump requested the Pres. of Ukraine look into the Biden thing and in true lapdog fashion, the President of Ukraine said "of course. whatever you find bad, we find bad."
Whether that is any worse than a hundred other things Trump has done, though, I don't know.

The whistleblower has secondhand information, but the phone call is pretty much a big nothing.

The biggest danger is that world leaders will never speak to a U.S. President again for fear of it being leak or for fear of making the call public.

The Democrats have claimed to have so much on Trump and they want to impeach for this? Seems like a bad political move. The issue is if it goes to impeachment, Democrats will have to go on record with their vote. It makes for interesting politics, however I think played the Democrats.

No quid pro quo.
It is right there in black and white at the bottom of page 2 and the top of page three, where Zelensky asks for more Javelins and Tramp says he needs a favor. QUID PRO QUO!

Neither of those links provide a readable copy. But you're quick to post your opinion when you haven't even read the damn thing.
Did it hurt when you had your brain sucked out three years ago? Do you miss it?
there is a readable one in my thread.

and the dems look just as stupid as ever.
there is a readable one in my thread.

and the dems look just as stupid as ever
Then read it again.

There was no quid pro quo offered
LIAR!

LIAR!
It was NOT the full transcript, but even this edited version proves Tramp is GUILTY!
I only post the truth!
That would be a first!
It is a LIE that that was a "FULL TRANSCRIPT."
Here's the full transcript, dumbass:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf
It say right on it that it is NOT a full transcript, read the "CAUTION" at the bottom of page 1, lying :asshole:
no it doesn't, are you truly that inept? it states the following,
"CAUTION: A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation.· (TELCON) is not a verbatim transcript of a discussion. The text in this document records the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty "Officers and-NSC policy staff assigned t_o listen.and memorialize the conversation in written form as the conversation takes place. A numper of factors can affect 'the accuracy of the reco�d, including poor telecommunications connections and variations in accent and/or interpretation. The word "inaudible" is used to indifate portions of a conversation that the notetaker was unable to hear."
so identify to me where it says it's not the "full transcript. "

No quid pro quo.

crowdstrike, not biden, you are as inept as the other twit.

In other words, no quid pro quo

A favor in exchange for more Javelins!!!! You left that Quid Pro Quo part out!

Nope. Paste the quotes.

No quid pro quo.

crowdstrike, not biden, you are as inept as the other twit.
It is STILL a Quid Pro Quo no matter what Tramp wanted, but you knew that already.

No quid pro quo.

Buy aka pay monies not get. See the difference? Trump armed them long before this.

There was no quid pro quo offered
LIAR!

what was the favor? did you read it? hahahaahaha inept at reading.

he would have had to say in return I need a favor. no threat no withholding of anything. nope, you have the reading skills of a rock.

Forum List

Back