Breaking! Here is the phone transcript word for word between Trump and Ukraine President

He asked a simple question. No quid pro quo. No bribery. No high crimes, which per our constitution are necessary to impeach.
whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great... so if you can look into it ...
That isn't a question. It is a request. Apparently, the fact that Trump is sending over Giuliani to help him with the "looking into it" and that it will certainly be beneficial to Trump's campaign if the Ukraine can find Biden's son and Biden guilty of something nefarious, is why the ICIG was concerned. Or maybe there is more we don't know about yet since the whistleblower himself has said NOTHING.

He prefaced it with the fact that the Mueller investigation found nothing and it began in the Ukraine. You need to read the entire conversation and gauge the tenor not just bits and pieces. To me it flowed well and he cannot command the President of Ukraine to do anything. "It would be great" means he is asking not telling. He literally said "Whatever you can do with the Attorney General"
I DID read the entire conversation, twice. The fact that the President put his request politely doesn't mean it isn't a request. And let's not forget that the military aid that had been promised to Ukraine had been stopped by Trump a few days before. Hence all the sucking up in that phone call; it, too, was part of the "tenor" of that discussion.

He never once mentioned quid pro quo. You’re drawing your own conclusions. Aka seeing what you want to see.
Why is it that when Biden withheld funds to pressure Ukraine to fire the prosecutor, it is considered a crime, but when Trump just did the exact same thing, it is absolutely fine?
where did trump threaten him? omg, you really are displaying how ignorant you are. wow.

whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great... so if you can look into it ...
That isn't a question. It is a request. Apparently, the fact that Trump is sending over Giuliani to help him with the "looking into it" and that it will certainly be beneficial to Trump's campaign if the Ukraine can find Biden's son and Biden guilty of something nefarious, is why the ICIG was concerned. Or maybe there is more we don't know about yet since the whistleblower himself has said NOTHING.

He prefaced it with the fact that the Mueller investigation found nothing and it began in the Ukraine. You need to read the entire conversation and gauge the tenor not just bits and pieces. To me it flowed well and he cannot command the President of Ukraine to do anything. "It would be great" means he is asking not telling. He literally said "Whatever you can do with the Attorney General"
I DID read the entire conversation, twice. The fact that the President put his request politely doesn't mean it isn't a request. And let's not forget that the military aid that had been promised to Ukraine had been stopped by Trump a few days before. Hence all the sucking up in that phone call; it, too, was part of the "tenor" of that discussion.

He never once mentioned quid pro quo. You’re drawing your own conclusions. Aka seeing what you want to see.
Why is it that when Biden withheld funds to pressure Ukraine to fire the prosecutor, it is considered a crime, but when Trump just did the exact same thing, it is absolutely fine?

He never said he was withholding funds. He actually discusses with him how France and Germany don’t do their fair share. He was withholding funds until other European nations paid up. He actually ran on that rhetoric. Again you’re trying things together that should not be tied together.
He already withheld them.

upload_2019-9-23_21-34-37-png.280716

It's on tape.

Keep trying though. :21:
Doubtful

No, seriously. Are you aware that every fake scandal you people have come up with during the last three years, have amounted to nothing?

And still, you keep trying. That's some industrial-strength delusion there.

You realize there is absolutely nothing illegal or even ethically wrong with this - right?
You realize that the former Ukraine prosecutor, that we know as a fact was fired immediately after BIDEN pressured the then Ukranian President to do so AND WITHHELD FUNDS till he did - you know this right?
You know which one is illegal and which one isn't right?
Ethically, Trump was angling for dirt on Biden, his election opponent. Once again, encouraging foreign governments' involvement in our election by providing opposition fodder. That is a campaign no-no. It is just another example of Trump's complete disregard for what is REAL respect for the American system.

The allegations you mentioned about Biden have been disproven, I think. If he did something so illegal, why hasn't he been arrested? Pretty convenient that this all comes up now that he's running for President, isn't it?

You do know Biden admitted to doing it - ON TAPE???

So to recap...
Orange Man Bad - so even though this was supposed to be about Trump using funds to bribe, we now see no aid/funds were even discussed... but... we don't like Orange man so therefore.... GUILTY!!!
Biden admits, on tape, literally bragging about getting the Ukrainian prosecutor fired and using military aid as a carrot...admits it...while cameras are rolling... but he isn't Orange Man...so we don't care.
The whole EU, not just the US, wanted that corrupt prosecutor out. There was a mountain of evidence against the guy. But there was no investigation into Joe's son's company at the time. It was not about Biden's family.

But but but but but my ass. You never had anything on Trump and you never will. You're a hopless bunch of morons and idiots that can't cope. Either get a life or do away with your miserable selves. You all say you want to save the planet, so do it and us a favor and get the hell off of it.
My, my, you're triggered. Must be you're more worried about this impeachment thing than I am.
the what thing? hmmmmmm nothing going on in my country about that yet. so, what are you referring to?

If the NYT is meaningless why do so many high-profile Republicans try to elevate their stature by tying themselves to the NYT?

View attachment 280980

IDK or care. NYT is a biased leftist rag just like the Washington Examiner is a biased rightwing rag. I don’t pay any attention to partisan BS. I am educated and smart enough to draw my own conclusions.

He never said he was withholding funds. He actually discusses with him how France and Germany don’t do their fair share. He was withholding funds until other European nations paid up. He actually ran on that rhetoric. Again you’re trying things together that should not be tied together.

Bingo. So FakeDave. Did he or did he not mention he would do that when he ran? The whole pay your fair share mantra?

where did trump threaten him? omg, you really are displaying how ignorant you are. wow.

Wow? The threat was implied.

You have nener seen any movies about the mob or such? " We need you to do us a favor. You have such a nice family"

You realize there is absolutely nothing illegal or even ethically wrong with this - right?
You realize that the former Ukraine prosecutor, that we know as a fact was fired immediately after BIDEN pressured the then Ukranian President to do so AND WITHHELD FUNDS till he did - you know this right?
Ethically, Trump was angling for dirt on Biden, his election opponent. Once again, encouraging foreign governments' involvement in our election by providing opposition fodder. That is a campaign no-no. It is just another example of Trump's complete disregard for what is REAL respect for the American system.

The allegations you mentioned about Biden have been disproven, I think. If he did something so illegal, why hasn't he been arrested? Pretty convenient that this all comes up now that he's running for President, isn't it?

So to recap...
Orange Man Bad - so even though this was supposed to be about Trump using funds to bribe, we now see no aid/funds were even discussed... but... we don't like Orange man so therefore.... GUILTY!!!
Biden admits, on tape, literally bragging about getting the Ukrainian prosecutor fired and using military aid as a carrot...admits it...while cameras are rolling... but he isn't Orange Man...so we don't care.
The whole EU, not just the US, wanted that corrupt prosecutor out. There was a mountain of evidence against the guy. But there was no investigation into Joe's son's company at the time. It was not about Biden's family.

But but but but but my ass. You never had anything on Trump and you never will. You're a hopless bunch of morons and idiots that can't cope. Either get a life or do away with your miserable selves. You all say you want to save the planet, so do it and us a favor and get the hell off of it.
My, my, you're triggered. Must be you're more worried about this impeachment thing than I am.

Hardly but you go right on ahead and keep deluding yourself until either the end or they haul you away in a straight jacket and lock you away. For your own protection of course.

We do so much for your country. I need a favor.

Anyone so stupid as to not see the implied treat is a fucking idiot.

You spent two years seeing imaginary Russians too, so it's pretty hard to view anything else you say with any credibility.
Our intelligence agencies say you are a dumbasss because there was Russian interference.

Sure. There's always Russian interference in our elections, and we interfere with theirs. So?

Special Prosecutor Mueller and the AG both say that you're a major dumbass, because Russian interference had nothing to do with Trump.

Bingo. So FakeDave. Did he or did he not mention he would do that when he ran? The whole pay your fair share mantra?
This is about the Ukraine. Not NATO or the UN.

Wow? The threat was implied.

You have nener seen any movies about the mob or such? " We need you to do us a favor. You have such a nice family"
if there was a threat, the President of Ukraine didn't take as such, so you're overreaching a conversation for some reason outside of the conversation. but hey, it's who you are, you post so there's no doubt you're ignorant.

So to recap...

That's not called being "triggered". That was what you call an admonishment. A reprimand. a chastisement. A correction.

The ddegrere of the bullshit from Trumpettes trying to twist things is just pathetic.

Trump asked a foreign leader for political help under a threat of withholding funds.

To investigate a story that had already been widely debunked. So why ask if he did not want the UIkraine to put out a false report?

The ddegrere of the bullshit from Trumpettes trying to twist things is just pathetic.

Trump asked a foreign leader for political help under a threat of withholding funds.

To investigate a story that had already been widely debunked. So why ask if he did not want the UIkraine to put out a false report?

No. That's what Joe Biden did. But if you think that's something, just wait until all the details about Biden and his son's dealings with China comes out. Very soon.

Last edited:
Adam Schiff just buried the Democratic Party on cable news.

The news conference with Trump and Zelensky later on should be interesting.

Forum List

Back