Breaking! Here is the phone transcript word for word between Trump and Ukraine President

Sorry wingnuts!
4i6Ckte.gif

upload_2019-9-23_21-36-8-png.280717

So then why are you worried about it? If there is nothing to hide why all the up in arms?

Easy, Tommy, I found it on the CBS site and just finished reading it.
Let's wait to see what the whistleblower has to say and find out why the ICIG found the call of serious concern.
It's pretty clear though that Trump requested the Pres. of Ukraine look into the Biden thing and in true lapdog fashion, the President of Ukraine said "of course. whatever you find bad, we find bad."
Whether that is any worse than a hundred other things Trump has done, though, I don't know.
Nope. He asked the President of Ukraine to look into the interference in our election.
I read it, too. He asked for both.
There was no quid pro quo offered, so no banana.

You go nothing.
Very possible. I'm curious why this conversation got the ICIG so concerned. There has to be more to the story, or I'm missing something. I can't see the intelligence community getting worked into a lather over a campaign violation like this. Especially after absolutely nothing was done about the Trump Tower meeting with the Russian spy/attorney. Precedent says no one gives a shit.

So what piece of this puzzle is missing?
Who says the ICIG was "so concerned?" It seems to me that mostly partisan Dims are the only ones "concerned."
It was reported that the IG found it of serious concern and therefore reported it to the NDI

We do so much for your country. I need a favor.

Anyone so stupid as to not see the implied treat is a fucking idiot.

LIAR!
It was NOT the full transcript, but even this edited version proves Tramp is GUILTY!
pray tell us how this makes him guilty??
After stopping the payment, Tramp tells Zelenski how good he has been and would he do Tramp a favor that would help his campaign.
GUILTY!
giphy.gif

Implied treat? Like a doggy treat? What treat are you talking about? Anyone who is not a Patriots fan is a fucking idiot. Does that statement sound logical to you?

There is no mention of getting dirt on Biden - just an honest effort to want to know how Ukraine was involved in what led to the Mueller Fracas and how the prosecutor was fired.
?What do you call this?

"There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution, and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it ... It sounds horrible to me," Mr. Trump told Zelensky, in reference to Joe Biden.

He asked a simple question. No quid pro quo. No bribery. No high crimes, which per our constitution are necessary to impeach.
whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great... so if you can look into it ...
That isn't a question. It is a request. Apparently, the fact that Trump is sending over Giuliani to help him with the "looking into it" and that it will certainly be beneficial to Trump's campaign if the Ukraine can find Biden's son and Biden guilty of something nefarious, is why the ICIG was concerned. Or maybe there is more we don't know about yet since the whistleblower himself has said NOTHING.

He prefaced it with the fact that the Mueller investigation found nothing and it began in the Ukraine. You need to read the entire conversation and gauge the tenor not just bits and pieces. To me it flowed well and he cannot command the President of Ukraine to do anything. "It would be great" means he is asking not telling. He literally said "Whatever you can do with the Attorney General"
I DID read the entire conversation, twice. The fact that the President put his request politely doesn't mean it isn't a request. And let's not forget that the military aid that had been promised to Ukraine had been stopped by Trump a few days before. Hence all the sucking up in that phone call; it, too, was part of the "tenor" of that discussion.

He never once mentioned quid pro quo. You’re drawing your own conclusions. Aka seeing what you want to see.
Why is it that when Biden withheld funds to pressure Ukraine to fire the prosecutor, it is considered a crime, but when Trump just did the exact same thing, it is absolutely fine?

He asked a simple question. No quid pro quo. No bribery. No high crimes, which per our constitution are necessary to impeach.
whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great... so if you can look into it ...
That isn't a question. It is a request. Apparently, the fact that Trump is sending over Giuliani to help him with the "looking into it" and that it will certainly be beneficial to Trump's campaign if the Ukraine can find Biden's son and Biden guilty of something nefarious, is why the ICIG was concerned. Or maybe there is more we don't know about yet since the whistleblower himself has said NOTHING.

You realize there is absolutely nothing illegal or even ethically wrong with this - right?
You realize that the former Ukraine prosecutor, that we know as a fact was fired immediately after BIDEN pressured the then Ukranian President to do so AND WITHHELD FUNDS till he did - you know this right?
You know which one is illegal and which one isn't right?
Ethically, Trump was angling for dirt on Biden, his election opponent. Once again, encouraging foreign governments' involvement in our election by providing opposition fodder. That is a campaign no-no. It is just another example of Trump's complete disregard for what is REAL respect for the American system.

The allegations you mentioned about Biden have been disproven, I think. If he did something so illegal, why hasn't he been arrested? Pretty convenient that this all comes up now that he's running for President, isn't it?

You do know Biden admitted to doing it - ON TAPE???

So to recap...
Orange Man Bad - so even though this was supposed to be about Trump using funds to bribe, we now see no aid/funds were even discussed... but... we don't like Orange man so therefore.... GUILTY!!!
Biden admits, on tape, literally bragging about getting the Ukrainian prosecutor fired and using military aid as a carrot...admits it...while cameras are rolling... but he isn't Orange Man...so we don't care.
The whole EU, not just the US, wanted that corrupt prosecutor out. There was a mountain of evidence against the guy. But there was no investigation into Joe's son's company at the time. It was not about Biden's family.

But but but but but my ass. You never had anything on Trump and you never will. You're a hopless bunch of morons and idiots that can't cope. Either get a life or do away with your miserable selves. You all say you want to save the planet, so do it and us a favor and get the hell off of it.

implied? implied? I saw nothing of the sort. but hey did you take your TDS meds this morning?

LIAR!
It was NOT the full transcript, but even this edited version proves Tramp is GUILTY!
pray tell us how this makes him guilty??
After stopping the payment, Tramp tells Zelenski how good he has been and would he do Tramp a favor that would help his campaign.
GUILTY!
giphy.gif

bit he never stopped the payment,,

You spent two years seeing imaginary Russians too, so it's pretty hard to view anything else you say with any credibility.

He prefaced it with the fact that the Mueller investigation found nothing and it began in the Ukraine. You need to read the entire conversation and gauge the tenor not just bits and pieces. To me it flowed well and he cannot command the President of Ukraine to do anything. "It would be great" means he is asking not telling. He literally said "Whatever you can do with the Attorney General"
I DID read the entire conversation, twice. The fact that the President put his request politely doesn't mean it isn't a request. And let's not forget that the military aid that had been promised to Ukraine had been stopped by Trump a few days before. Hence all the sucking up in that phone call; it, too, was part of the "tenor" of that discussion.

He never once mentioned quid pro quo. You’re drawing your own conclusions. Aka seeing what you want to see.
Why is it that when Biden withheld funds to pressure Ukraine to fire the prosecutor, it is considered a crime, but when Trump just did the exact same thing, it is absolutely fine?

but he didnt do the exact same thing

He never said he was withholding funds. He actually discusses with him how France and Germany don’t do their fair share. He was withholding funds until other European nations paid up. He actually ran on that rhetoric. Again you’re trying things together that should not be tied together.

You spent two years seeing imaginary Russians too, so it's pretty hard to view anything else you say with any credibility.
Our intelligence agencies say you are a dumbasss because there was Russian interference.

No, there is nothing wrong with having a picture of American patriot David Duke, a pro-White civil rights advocate.

The fact that you don’t see anything wrong with it is hilarious.

You realize there is absolutely nothing illegal or even ethically wrong with this - right?
You realize that the former Ukraine prosecutor, that we know as a fact was fired immediately after BIDEN pressured the then Ukranian President to do so AND WITHHELD FUNDS till he did - you know this right?
You know which one is illegal and which one isn't right?
Ethically, Trump was angling for dirt on Biden, his election opponent. Once again, encouraging foreign governments' involvement in our election by providing opposition fodder. That is a campaign no-no. It is just another example of Trump's complete disregard for what is REAL respect for the American system.

The allegations you mentioned about Biden have been disproven, I think. If he did something so illegal, why hasn't he been arrested? Pretty convenient that this all comes up now that he's running for President, isn't it?

You do know Biden admitted to doing it - ON TAPE???

So to recap...
Orange Man Bad - so even though this was supposed to be about Trump using funds to bribe, we now see no aid/funds were even discussed... but... we don't like Orange man so therefore.... GUILTY!!!
Biden admits, on tape, literally bragging about getting the Ukrainian prosecutor fired and using military aid as a carrot...admits it...while cameras are rolling... but he isn't Orange Man...so we don't care.
The whole EU, not just the US, wanted that corrupt prosecutor out. There was a mountain of evidence against the guy. But there was no investigation into Joe's son's company at the time. It was not about Biden's family.

But but but but but my ass. You never had anything on Trump and you never will. You're a hopless bunch of morons and idiots that can't cope. Either get a life or do away with your miserable selves. You all say you want to save the planet, so do it and us a favor and get the hell off of it.
My, my, you're triggered. Must be you're more worried about this impeachment thing than I am.

Forum List

Back