Breaking! Here is the phone transcript word for word between Trump and Ukraine President

There was no threat. At best you can call it a favor.
A favor in exchange for more Javelins!!!! You left that Quid Pro Quo part out!
It is right there in black and white at the bottom of page 2 and the top of page three, where Zelensky asks for more Javelins and Tramp says he needs a favor. QUID PRO QUO!

Zelensky: We are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the US

Trump: I would like you to do us a favor though

Nope. Paste the quotes.
The quotes are right there, how blind are you?

No quid pro quo.
It is right there in black and white at the bottom of page 2 and the top of page three, where Zelensky asks for more Javelins and Tramp says he needs a favor. QUID PRO QUO!

crowdstrike, not biden, you are as inept as the other twit.
It is STILL a Quid Pro Quo no matter what Tramp wanted, but you knew that already.

Wrong. You see what you want to see.

Nope. Paste the quotes.

You see what you want to see. Find me the quid pro quo.

I’d like to congratulate the dems, again. You’re becoming professionals at working up nothing for two weeks into a frenzy of media and squawking politicians and delivering a popcorn fart in the end.

You all are the best. At making yourselves look like dumbasses.

No quid pro quo.

It is STILL a Quid Pro Quo no matter what Tramp wanted, but you knew that already.
nope, not at all, he didn't hold anything for hostage. no mention if you don't do this I will hold the javelins. nope, not there, dude you can melt the print off the pages, it ain't there.

upload_2019-9-25_12-59-27.png

LIAR!
It was NOT the full transcript, but even this edited version proves Tramp is GUILTY!
I only post the truth!
That would be a first!
It is a LIE that that was a "FULL TRANSCRIPT."
Here's the full transcript, dumbass:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf
It say right on it that it is NOT a full transcript, read the "CAUTION" at the bottom of page 1, lying :asshole:
no it doesn't, are you truly that inept? it states the following,
"CAUTION: A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation.· (TELCON) is not a verbatim transcript of a discussion. The text in this document records the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty "Officers and-NSC policy staff assigned t_o listen.and memorialize the conversation in written form as the conversation takes place. A numper of factors can affect 'the accuracy of the reco�d, including poor telecommunications connections and variations in accent and/or interpretation. The word "inaudible" is used to indifate portions of a conversation that the notetaker was unable to hear."
so identify to me where it says it's not the "full transcript. "
Idiot!

No quid pro quo.

nope, not at all, he didn't hold anything for hostage. no mention if you don't do this I will hold the javelins. nope, not there, dude you can melt the print off the pages, it ain't there.

Exactly, Ed is forming his own conclusions aka seeing what he wants to see.

Nope. Paste the quotes.

he can't, he's adding language that isn't there while he reads it.

No quid pro quo.

Buy aka pay monies not get. See the difference? Trump armed them long before this.
You want Javelins, I want a favor, QUID PRO QUO!

I only post the truth!
That would be a first!
It is a LIE that that was a "FULL TRANSCRIPT."
Here's the full transcript, dumbass:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf
It say right on it that it is NOT a full transcript, read the "CAUTION" at the bottom of page 1, lying :asshole:
no it doesn't, are you truly that inept? it states the following,
"CAUTION: A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation.· (TELCON) is not a verbatim transcript of a discussion. The text in this document records the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty "Officers and-NSC policy staff assigned t_o listen.and memorialize the conversation in written form as the conversation takes place. A numper of factors can affect 'the accuracy of the reco�d, including poor telecommunications connections and variations in accent and/or interpretation. The word "inaudible" is used to indifate portions of a conversation that the notetaker was unable to hear."
so identify to me where it says it's not the "full transcript. "
Idiot!
so you can't post not full transcript can you? nope. you said it was right there. Nope. you lied., liar liar pants on fire dude.

Nope. Paste the quotes.

LIAR! I only quoted the exact words!

Nope. Paste the quotes.

LIAR! I only quoted the exact words!
then where was the quid pro quo at, got to have I will not do this unless you do that. It ain't there big guy unless you made it up in your head. liar.

Here's how it is done and sleepy Joe nailed it

"I said, 'You're not getting the billion.' I'm going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: 'I'm leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you're not getting the money,'" Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.

He asked a simple question. No quid pro quo. No bribery. No high crimes, which per our constitution are necessary to impeach.
whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great... so if you can look into it ...
That isn't a question. It is a request. Apparently, the fact that Trump is sending over Giuliani to help him with the "looking into it" and that it will certainly be beneficial to Trump's campaign if the Ukraine can find Biden's son and Biden guilty of something nefarious, is why the ICIG was concerned. Or maybe there is more we don't know about yet since the whistleblower himself has said NOTHING.

He prefaced it with the fact that the Mueller investigation found nothing and it began in the Ukraine. You need to read the entire conversation and gauge the tenor not just bits and pieces. To me it flowed well and he cannot command the President of Ukraine to do anything. "It would be great" means he is asking not telling. He literally said "Whatever you can do with the Attorney General"
I DID read the entire conversation, twice. The fact that the President put his request politely doesn't mean it isn't a request. And let's not forget that the military aid that had been promised to Ukraine had been stopped by Trump a few days before. Hence all the sucking up in that phone call; it, too, was part of the "tenor" of that discussion.

He never once mentioned quid pro quo. You’re drawing your own conclusions. Aka seeing what you want to see.
Why is it that when Biden withheld funds to pressure Ukraine to fire the prosecutor, it is considered a crime, but when Trump just did the exact same thing, it is absolutely fine?
Biden was expressing the will of the U.S., the European Union, and other allies in wanting this corrupt prosecutor fired. That's the part that wingnuts like boedicca leave out.

LIAR!
It was NOT the full transcript, but even this edited version proves Tramp is GUILTY!
pray tell us how this makes him guilty??
After stopping the payment, Tramp tells Zelenski how good he has been and would he do Tramp a favor that would help his campaign.
GUILTY!
giphy.gif

bit he never stopped the payment,,
Yes he did, Tramp admitted it and said he would do it again.
Stop lying!

LIAR!
pray tell us how this makes him guilty??
After stopping the payment, Tramp tells Zelenski how good he has been and would he do Tramp a favor that would help his campaign.
GUILTY!
giphy.gif

bit he never stopped the payment,,
Yes he did, Tramp admitted it and said he would do it again.
Stop lying!

got a link??

Forum List

Back