Breaking! Here is the phone transcript word for word between Trump and Ukraine President

Now Rudy911 has implicated the State Department and the DOJ. So Smart!

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

upload_2019-9-25_13-18-58.png

It is right there in black and white at the bottom of page 2 and the top of page three, where Zelensky asks for more Javelins and Tramp says he needs a favor. QUID PRO QUO!

Zelensky: We are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the US

Trump: I would like you to do us a favor though
crowdstrike, not biden, you are as inept as the other twit.
It is STILL a Quid Pro Quo no matter what Tramp wanted, but you knew that already.
nope, not at all, he didn't hold anything for hostage. no mention if you don't do this I will hold the javelins. nope, not there, dude you can melt the print off the pages, it ain't there.
Zelensky asks for Javelins and Tramp asks for a favor. QUID PRO QUO, no hostage necessary.
but where's the threat, you know the line that then says you won't get the javelins unless you do this. you have to have the language, otherwise it's just a favor.
A Quid Pro Quo does not require a threat, and nobody knows that better than you, it literally means "THIS FOR THAT." This = Javelins, That = Favor.
Get it?????

No quid pro quo.
It is right there in black and white at the bottom of page 2 and the top of page three, where Zelensky asks for more Javelins and Tramp says he needs a favor. QUID PRO QUO!

It is STILL a Quid Pro Quo no matter what Tramp wanted, but you knew that already.
nope, not at all, he didn't hold anything for hostage. no mention if you don't do this I will hold the javelins. nope, not there, dude you can melt the print off the pages, it ain't there.
Zelensky asks for Javelins and Tramp asks for a favor. QUID PRO QUO, no hostage necessary.
oh and no Zelensky didn't ask for Javelins, he state they would be buying them, so again, you didn't quote the text from the document and again demonstrate your ineptness.

That would be a first!
It is a LIE that that was a "FULL TRANSCRIPT."
Here's the full transcript, dumbass:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf
It say right on it that it is NOT a full transcript, read the "CAUTION" at the bottom of page 1, lying :asshole:
no it doesn't, are you truly that inept? it states the following,
"CAUTION: A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation.· (TELCON) is not a verbatim transcript of a discussion. The text in this document records the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty "Officers and-NSC policy staff assigned t_o listen.and memorialize the conversation in written form as the conversation takes place. A numper of factors can affect 'the accuracy of the reco�d, including poor telecommunications connections and variations in accent and/or interpretation. The word "inaudible" is used to indifate portions of a conversation that the notetaker was unable to hear."
so identify to me where it says it's not the "full transcript. "
Idiot!
so you can't post not full transcript can you? nope. you said it was right there. Nope. you lied., liar liar pants on fire dude.
There is only the FAKE transcript put out by the White House, and that is damning enough!

No quid pro quo.

Just admit it: You lost.

Trump will not be impeached, we will win another term, and the Democrats will lose the House.

Even blind Stevie Wonder can see this.

After stopping the payment, Tramp tells Zelenski how good he has been and would he do Tramp a favor that would help his campaign.
GUILTY!
giphy.gif

bit he never stopped the payment,,
Yes he did, Tramp admitted it and said he would do it again.
Stop lying!

got a link??
Donald Trump admits he delayed Ukraine aid but claims it was unrelated to Biden - CNNPolitics
But my complaint has always been, and I'd withhold again and I'll continue to withhold until such time as Europe and other nations contribute to Ukraine because they're not doing it
-Donald Jackass Tramp

CNN saying it happened is not proof it happened,,

you said trump admitted it,,, now provide that proof

oh and no Zelensky didn't ask for Javelins, he state they would be buying them, so again, you didn't quote the text from the document and again demonstrate your ineptness.
LIAR! it says "buy" right in the quote I posted.

No quid pro quo.

It must be a great comfort to you to have such an active fantasy life as consolation for your lack of a real one.

You people are really clutching at straws. :laughing0301:

Democrats in house are as emotionally ill as their fan clubs. Dried up
Prissy hag bitch Nancy is going to launch another witch hunt. These people have zero concern for the well being of America or Americans. It’s all a multi year spleen venting because Donald beat head wack job Hillary.

What was the favor? The favor the President asked for was for the Ukrainian government to look into Crowdstrike, a US cybersecurity company that has operated in Ukraine and was the company the DNC hired to claim the Russians had hacked the DNC server. The discussion of possible crimes by the Bidens comes later in the discussion.

but where's the threat, you know the line that then says you won't get the javelins unless you do this. you have to have the language, otherwise it's just a favor.
A Quid Pro Quo does not require a threat, and nobody knows that better than you, it literally means "THIS FOR THAT." This = Javelins, That = Favor.
Get it?????
that didn't happen either, Zelenski stated he would be buying the Javelins, so where's the quid?

I’m so happy Democrat’s continue down this road lol they keep losing hahah

More false indignation over nothing from loathsome slime who won’t accept the results of an election

He asked a simple question. No quid pro quo. No bribery. No high crimes, which per our constitution are necessary to impeach.
whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great... so if you can look into it ...
That isn't a question. It is a request. Apparently, the fact that Trump is sending over Giuliani to help him with the "looking into it" and that it will certainly be beneficial to Trump's campaign if the Ukraine can find Biden's son and Biden guilty of something nefarious, is why the ICIG was concerned. Or maybe there is more we don't know about yet since the whistleblower himself has said NOTHING.

You realize there is absolutely nothing illegal or even ethically wrong with this - right?
You realize that the former Ukraine prosecutor, that we know as a fact was fired immediately after BIDEN pressured the then Ukranian President to do so AND WITHHELD FUNDS till he did - you know this right?
You know which one is illegal and which one isn't right?
Ethically, Trump was angling for dirt on Biden, his election opponent. Once again, encouraging foreign governments' involvement in our election by providing opposition fodder. That is a campaign no-no. It is just another example of Trump's complete disregard for what is REAL respect for the American system.

The allegations you mentioned about Biden have been disproven, I think. If he did something so illegal, why hasn't he been arrested? Pretty convenient that this all comes up now that he's running for President, isn't it?

Oh fer fuks sake.....
Joe Biden Brags about getting Ukranian Prosecutor Fired
No one says he didn't push to get that guy fired. I was referring to the REASON he was pressuring Ukraine to fire him. It wasn't to stop an investigation into his son's company.

Than why did he do it?

Well, this certainly is going to blow up in the Dems' Collective Face.

Key points of the discussion:

- Trump congratulates Zelensk on his victory.
- Zelensky says he was inspired by Trump's example adn is gong to clean the swamp in Ukraine.
- Some back and forth about how the U.S. helps Ukraine far more than the EU; and that the EU should do more.
- Trump asks him to look into Ukraine/Crowdstrike, the possible origin of entire Mueller inquiry (the Mueller testimony was the day before).
- Zelensky notes he has replaced his U.S. ambassador, and is going to hire competent, friendly people.
- Zelensky welcomes a visit by Giulinani.
- Trump says he is glad and that he heard that Ukraine had had a very good prosecutor who was shut down by some bad people, and that Biden had something to do with getting him fired - that a lot of people are talking about that (which is true given Biden bragging publicly about it).
- Zelensky says he wanted to discuss the prosecutor issue with Trump and that his new prosecutor would be looking into the corruption - that it is important to restore honesty to his government.
- Zelensky then asks Trump if he has any additional information about this mattter and the former ambassador Ivanovich, whom he describes as bad and aligned with the former president (gee, sounds familiar).
- Trump says he will discuss with Barr and Giuliani, and that he had heard that the prosecutor was treated unfairly. He wishes Zelensky good luck with everything.

The rest is mostly pleasantries about friends, the economy, etc., with Trump mentioning he would have Barr and Giuliani call Ukraine.

There is no mention of getting dirt on Biden - just an honest effort to want to know how Ukraine was involved in what led to the Mueller Fracas and how the prosecutor was fired.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf
There is no mention of getting dirt on Biden - just an honest effort to want to know how Ukraine was involved in what led to the Mueller Fracas and how the prosecutor was fired.
?What do you call this?

"There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution, and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it ... It sounds horrible to me," Mr. Trump told Zelensky, in reference to Joe Biden.

He asked a simple question. No quid pro quo. No bribery. No high crimes, which per our constitution are necessary to impeach.
whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great... so if you can look into it ...
That isn't a question. It is a request. Apparently, the fact that Trump is sending over Giuliani to help him with the "looking into it" and that it will certainly be beneficial to Trump's campaign if the Ukraine can find Biden's son and Biden guilty of something nefarious, is why the ICIG was concerned. Or maybe there is more we don't know about yet since the whistleblower himself has said NOTHING.

You realize there is absolutely nothing illegal or even ethically wrong with this - right?
You realize that the former Ukraine prosecutor, that we know as a fact was fired immediately after BIDEN pressured the then Ukranian President to do so AND WITHHELD FUNDS till he did - you know this right?
You know which one is illegal and which one isn't right?
Ethically, Trump was angling for dirt on Biden, his election opponent. Once again, encouraging foreign governments' involvement in our election by providing opposition fodder. That is a campaign no-no. It is just another example of Trump's complete disregard for what is REAL respect for the American system.

The allegations you mentioned about Biden have been disproven, I think. If he did something so illegal, why hasn't he been arrested? Pretty convenient that this all comes up now that he's running for President, isn't it?
Trump trying to see if Biden broke the law isn't against the law. Oh, and Biden broke the law.

No quid pro quo.

That is not what happened. He said “buy”.

Bless their crooked little hearts, they will stay on the ship no matter what. I bet they love the challenge of trying to spin such an obvious turd.

Forum List

Back