Breaking! Here is the phone transcript word for word between Trump and Ukraine President

bit he never stopped the payment,,
Yes he did, Tramp admitted it and said he would do it again.
Stop lying!

got a link??
Donald Trump admits he delayed Ukraine aid but claims it was unrelated to Biden - CNNPolitics
But my complaint has always been, and I'd withhold again and I'll continue to withhold until such time as Europe and other nations contribute to Ukraine because they're not doing it
-Donald Jackass Tramp

CNN saying it happened is not proof it happened,,

you said trump admitted it,,, now provide that proof
It is right in the video. First he denies holding the money, like you do, then he admits he will do it AGAIN! That's right, he exposes his and your lie in the same sentence!!!!

Trump says he has authorized release of transcript of call with Ukraine's president

his reasoning is not what you claimed it to be,,,

he can't, he's adding language that isn't there while he reads it.
LIAR! I only quoted the exact words!
then where was the quid pro quo at, got to have I will not do this unless you do that. It ain't there big guy unless you made it up in your head. liar.

Here's how it is done and sleepy Joe nailed it

"I said, 'You're not getting the billion.' I'm going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: 'I'm leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you're not getting the money,'" Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.
Already shown to all, you can only pretend to not see it and make a fool of yourself in the process.

No you did not
Keep pretending.

VZ: We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost. ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

The next response

DT: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you're surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it.

The next response

VZ: Yes it is very important for me and everything that you just mentioned earlier. For me as a President, it is very important and we are open for any future cooperation. We are ready to open a new page on cooperation in relations between the United States and Ukraine. For that purpose, I just recalled our ambassador from United States and he will be replaced by a very competent and very experienced ambassador who will work hard on making sure that our two nations are getting closer.

He never mentions Biden in that exchange. Biden comes up much later.

DT: The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it.

Trump is including Giuliani and Barr as part of the process. He is not hiding anything nor is he asking for anything in return.

crowdstrike, not biden, you are as inept as the other twit.
It is STILL a Quid Pro Quo no matter what Tramp wanted, but you knew that already.
nope, not at all, he didn't hold anything for hostage. no mention if you don't do this I will hold the javelins. nope, not there, dude you can melt the print off the pages, it ain't there.
Zelensky asks for Javelins and Tramp asks for a favor. QUID PRO QUO, no hostage necessary.
oh and no Zelensky didn't ask for Javelins, he state they would be buying them, so again, you didn't quote the text from the document and again demonstrate your ineptness.
So he DID ask for Javelins to buy.

Zelensky: We are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the US

Trump: I would like you to do us a favor though
It is STILL a Quid Pro Quo no matter what Tramp wanted, but you knew that already.
nope, not at all, he didn't hold anything for hostage. no mention if you don't do this I will hold the javelins. nope, not there, dude you can melt the print off the pages, it ain't there.
Zelensky asks for Javelins and Tramp asks for a favor. QUID PRO QUO, no hostage necessary.
oh and no Zelensky didn't ask for Javelins, he state they would be buying them, so again, you didn't quote the text from the document and again demonstrate your ineptness.
So he DID ask for Javelins to buy.

no he didn't ask to buy anything. he said he would be buying, no ask. again, dude, you're ignorance is glowing. why don't you do yourself a favor and quote the lines yo're trying to use.

And BTW - What you see here is exactly what I said would happen...the Dems will piece out and dissect every word, make claims about "this means that" and "that means this".
And that is what is happening.

edthecynic is heading up the cause :D
Parsing and altering a word or words to fit round emotions into a square factual hole

LIAR! it says "buy" right in the quote I posted.

What was the favor? The favor the President asked for was for the Ukrainian government to look into Crowdstrike, a US cybersecurity company that has operated in Ukraine and was the company the DNC hired to claim the Russians had hacked the DNC server. The discussion of possible crimes by the Bidens comes later in the discussion.
So you admit that Crowdstrike was the QUO in Quid Pro Quo.
Thank you!

OMG!!!

If you take the transcript and re-arrange the words.... Trump literally says "Do what I want or I will destroy you, you miserable crook!!""..... he said that to Ukraine!!!

It's right there... I bet if you keep rearranging the words..he probably threatened to kill him to!!

--- edthecynic

The ddegrere of the bullshit from Trumpettes trying to twist things is just pathetic.

Trump asked a foreign leader for political help under a threat of withholding funds.

To investigate a story that had already been widely debunked. So why ask if he did not want the UIkraine to put out a false report?

No. That's what Joe Biden did. But if you think that's something, just wait until all the details about Biden and his son's dealings with China comes out. Very soon.

Joe Biden joined other countries in requesting the removal of a prosecutor that was doing nothing to stop corruption.

Hunter Biden in China.....is it worse that Ivanka in China? Ibvanka & Trump receiving all kinds of copyrights that they could not get before Trump's election.

The investment company in question in China was not owned by Hunter Biden. He wasn't even an equity partner when Joe was VP>

but where's the threat, you know the line that then says you won't get the javelins unless you do this. you have to have the language, otherwise it's just a favor.
A Quid Pro Quo does not require a threat, and nobody knows that better than you, it literally means "THIS FOR THAT." This = Javelins, That = Favor.
Get it?????
that didn't happen either, Zelenski stated he would be buying the Javelins, so where's the quid?
Selling the Javelins. DUH!

LIAR! it says "buy" right in the quote I posted.

so trump doesn't want his money, dude, you're all fked up, it's the other way around. Zelensky is offering the president money, what does the favor gain Zelensky? you're confused parrot brain.
Keep spinning!
wheeeeeeeeee :spinner:

It must be a great comfort to you to have such an active fantasy life as consolation for your lack of a real one.
Pure projection.
Thank you.

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal Projection and TDS combined ^^^

That transcript absolutely shows Trump asking for an investigation of Biden and mentions the prosecutor five times at least. He is "asking for this favor" just days after holding up the military aid that Ukraine needs to fend off Russia's attacks.

A. He is asking for a foreign power to open an investigation of his political rival. That is unheard of and regardless of Billy the Bagman's OPINION...that is a violation of electoral finance laws ...not to mention an abuse of power

B, a quid pro quo need not be shown. The mere attempt on its own is an abuse of power and a breach of several laws.

The fact that Bush help up that funding just days before that "ask" DOES however show that Ukraine was being extorted

The WH is freaking out. They can't even get their talking points straight.
4i6Ckte.gif

View attachment 280990

Why would they be freaking out when Trump voluntarily released the transcript?
What I'm really looking forward to is hearing what the whistleblower has to say. I heard,if true...Somebody said....This might have happened....
Curious to see who the whistleblower is connected with.
Every time they pull this kind of shit there's always the connection,he/she will be a former campaign worker for Barry or Hillary.....just wait.

but where's the threat, you know the line that then says you won't get the javelins unless you do this. you have to have the language, otherwise it's just a favor.
A Quid Pro Quo does not require a threat, and nobody knows that better than you, it literally means "THIS FOR THAT." This = Javelins, That = Favor.
Get it?????
that didn't happen either, Zelenski stated he would be buying the Javelins, so where's the quid?
Selling the Javelins. DUH!
giphy.gif

OMG!!!

If you take the transcript and re-arrange the words.... Trump literally says "Do what I want or I will destroy you, you miserable crook!!""..... he said that to Ukraine!!!

It's right there... I bet if you keep rearranging the words..he probably threatened to kill him to!!

--- edthecynic
LIAR! I rearranged NO words, and YOU know it, you worthless lying scum POS!

The WH is freaking out. They can't even get their talking points straight.
4i6Ckte.gif

View attachment 280990

Why would they be freaking out when Trump voluntarily released the transcript?
What I'm really looking forward to is hearing what the whistleblower has to say. I heard,if true...Somebody said....This might have happened....
Curious to see who the whistleblower is connected with.
Every time they pull this kind of shit there's always the connection,he/she will be a former campaign worker for Barry or Hillary.....just wait.
they already know the person was with hitlery.

OMG!!!

--- edthecynic
LIAR! I rearranged NO words, and YOU know it, you worthless lying scum POS!

and you still have no quid for a quid pro quo.

LIAR! I only quoted the exact words!
then where was the quid pro quo at, got to have I will not do this unless you do that. It ain't there big guy unless you made it up in your head. liar.

Here's how it is done and sleepy Joe nailed it

"I said, 'You're not getting the billion.' I'm going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: 'I'm leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you're not getting the money,'" Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.
Already shown to all, you can only pretend to not see it and make a fool of yourself in the process.

No you did not
Keep pretending.

VZ: We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost. ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

The next response

DT: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you're surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it.

The next response

VZ: Yes it is very important for me and everything that you just mentioned earlier. For me as a President, it is very important and we are open for any future cooperation. We are ready to open a new page on cooperation in relations between the United States and Ukraine. For that purpose, I just recalled our ambassador from United States and he will be replaced by a very competent and very experienced ambassador who will work hard on making sure that our two nations are getting closer.

He never mentions Biden in that exchange. Biden comes up much later.

DT: The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it.

Trump is including Giuliani and Barr as part of the process. He is not hiding anything nor is he asking for anything in return.
Only very emotionally destabilized people living in their own fantasy of feelings safe space can pervert an inquiry into Biden’s illegal acts as a bribery attempt or conspiracy against the USA . Really, the libs Have Not stated what the illegal facts are, only that they have suspicions and need to convene yet another witch hunt

Yes he did, Tramp admitted it and said he would do it again.
Stop lying!

got a link??
Donald Trump admits he delayed Ukraine aid but claims it was unrelated to Biden - CNNPolitics
But my complaint has always been, and I'd withhold again and I'll continue to withhold until such time as Europe and other nations contribute to Ukraine because they're not doing it
-Donald Jackass Tramp

CNN saying it happened is not proof it happened,,

you said trump admitted it,,, now provide that proof
It is right in the video. First he denies holding the money, like you do, then he admits he will do it AGAIN! That's right, he exposes his and your lie in the same sentence!!!!

Trump says he has authorized release of transcript of call with Ukraine's president

his reasoning is not what you claimed it to be,,,
All I claimed is he withheld the funds and would do it again.

Forum List

Back