Breaking! Here is the phone transcript word for word between Trump and Ukraine President

his reasoning is not what you claimed it to be,,,
All I claimed is he withheld the funds and would do it again.

so youre just complaining because he was making sure our money wasnt wasted

I think you have the wrong thread for that
I made no such complaint, I merely put the LIE to the claim that Tramp never withheld the funds.
Notice how the Right when they KNOW they are WRONG always create a Straw Man!!!!!

the claim is that he with held it for a quid pro quo,,,which you proved isnt the case,,,,
soo trump thanks you for that
Just another Straw Man, The Right wing claim was Tramp never withheld the funds.

opinions vary

OMG!!!

If you take the transcript and re-arrange the words.... Trump literally says "Do what I want or I will destroy you, you miserable crook!!""..... he said that to Ukraine!!!

It's right there... I bet if you keep rearranging the words..he probably threatened to kill him to!!

--- edthecynic
LIAR! I rearranged NO words, and YOU know it, you worthless lying scum POS!

Zelensky: We are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the US

Trump: I would like you to do us a favor though
wait, you said he asked? hmmmm did you lie earlier?

Well then trump says we don't want your money unless you do us a favor right? so I'm still looking for what Zelensky gets out of this, he pays to buy Javelins and he does a favor. hmmmmm Javelins weren't free. Now, had trump said, I'll give you the Javelins, then you got something. but until you find that transcript, you're in the wrong ballpark in the wrong city.
Whether the Javelins are free or paid for means nothing, they are the Quid either way and a favor is the Quo. But splitting such hairs shows just how desperate you are!
Thank you!
OMG!!!

If you take the transcript and re-arrange the words.... Trump literally says "Do what I want or I will destroy you, you miserable crook!!""..... he said that to Ukraine!!!

It's right there... I bet if you keep rearranging the words..he probably threatened to kill him to!!

--- edthecynic

Well then trump says we don't want your money unless you do us a favor right? so I'm still looking for what Zelensky gets out of this, he pays to buy Javelins and he does a favor. hmmmmm Javelins weren't free. Now, had trump said, I'll give you the Javelins, then you got something. but until you find that transcript, you're in the wrong ballpark in the wrong city.
Whether the Javelins are free or paid for means nothing, they are the Quid either way and a favor is the Quo. But splitting such hairs shows just how desperate you are!
Thank you!
OMG!!!

--- edthecynic

Thank you!
how? Trump didn't ask him to buy them. again, wrong transcript.

So if trump had said, I have some Javelins if you would like to buy them, but I need a favor first? there is nothing in it for Zelensky? dude, again, you'll never get it. It's obvious. you don't know that someone pays for their ask. Not the other way around, then it would be zelensky with the quid pro quo,. got it?
Tramp asked for a favor AFTER Zelinsky asked to buy Javelins, an obvious QUID PRO QUO.

I made no such complaint, I merely put the LIE to the claim that Tramp never withheld the funds.
Notice how the Right when they KNOW they are WRONG always create a Straw Man!!!!!

the claim is that he with held it for a quid pro quo,,,which you proved isnt the case,,,,
Just another Straw Man, The Right wing claim was Tramp never withheld the funds.

opinions vary
But truth doesn't.

the prosecutor who was investigating the company Biden's druggie son was working for.
Biden's son was NOT being investigated, so your lie falls apart from jump!
Not a good reader? I said the company he was working for was being investigated and since he was a member of the board who was hired only after the CEO wanted to distance himself for the company's operations,it is legitimate to ask if Hunter Biden understood he was being paid $50,000 a month to be a beard for the company's unlawful practices and it is even more important to ask what his father knew about it when he threatened to withhold US aid if the prosecutor wasn't immediately fired.

Nope. He asked the President of Ukraine to look into the interference in our election.
I read it, too. He asked for both.
There was no quid pro quo offered, so no banana.

You go nothing.
Very possible. I'm curious why this conversation got the ICIG so concerned. There has to be more to the story, or I'm missing something. I can't see the intelligence community getting worked into a lather over a campaign violation like this. Especially after absolutely nothing was done about the Trump Tower meeting with the Russian spy/attorney. Precedent says no one gives a shit.

So what piece of this puzzle is missing?
Who says the ICIG was "so concerned?" It seems to me that mostly partisan Dims are the only ones "concerned."
It was reported that the IG found it of serious concern and therefore reported it to the NDI
I haven't heard that.

You just keep making this stuff up as you go along.

Why is it that when Biden withheld funds to pressure Ukraine to fire the prosecutor, it is considered a crime, but when Trump just did the exact same thing, it is absolutely fine?
where did trump threaten him? omg, you really are displaying how ignorant you are. wow.

Wow? The threat was implied.

You have nener seen any movies about the mob or such? " We need you to do us a favor. You have such a nice family"
You realize there is absolutely nothing illegal or even ethically wrong with this - right?
You realize that the former Ukraine prosecutor, that we know as a fact was fired immediately after BIDEN pressured the then Ukranian President to do so AND WITHHELD FUNDS till he did - you know this right?
You know which one is illegal and which one isn't right?
Ethically, Trump was angling for dirt on Biden, his election opponent. Once again, encouraging foreign governments' involvement in our election by providing opposition fodder. That is a campaign no-no. It is just another example of Trump's complete disregard for what is REAL respect for the American system.

The allegations you mentioned about Biden have been disproven, I think. If he did something so illegal, why hasn't he been arrested? Pretty convenient that this all comes up now that he's running for President, isn't it?

Oh fer fuks sake.....
Joe Biden Brags about getting Ukranian Prosecutor Fired
Listen, asshole, if you're going to mock everything I say, I'm not talking to you anymore. Funnies are for jokes, not opinions.

Was your post directed at me?
It was hard to tell from the content.
YES.

So showing you a video that clearly shows Biden bragging about getting a prosecutor fired that had the dirt on Hunter is mocking you?
Ya know some days you show some common sense and I consider you one of the more rational dems around here.
Then you go and pull shit like this. I will say you keep me guessing at times.

whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great... so if you can look into it ...
That isn't a question. It is a request. Apparently, the fact that Trump is sending over Giuliani to help him with the "looking into it" and that it will certainly be beneficial to Trump's campaign if the Ukraine can find Biden's son and Biden guilty of something nefarious, is why the ICIG was concerned. Or maybe there is more we don't know about yet since the whistleblower himself has said NOTHING.

He prefaced it with the fact that the Mueller investigation found nothing and it began in the Ukraine. You need to read the entire conversation and gauge the tenor not just bits and pieces. To me it flowed well and he cannot command the President of Ukraine to do anything. "It would be great" means he is asking not telling. He literally said "Whatever you can do with the Attorney General"
I DID read the entire conversation, twice. The fact that the President put his request politely doesn't mean it isn't a request. And let's not forget that the military aid that had been promised to Ukraine had been stopped by Trump a few days before. Hence all the sucking up in that phone call; it, too, was part of the "tenor" of that discussion.

He never once mentioned quid pro quo. You’re drawing your own conclusions. Aka seeing what you want to see.
Why is it that when Biden withheld funds to pressure Ukraine to fire the prosecutor, it is considered a crime, but when Trump just did the exact same thing, it is absolutely fine?

He never said he was withholding funds. He actually discusses with him how France and Germany don’t do their fair share. He was withholding funds until other European nations paid up. He actually ran on that rhetoric. Again you’re trying things together that should not be tied together.
He did it for what...maybe a week? Less? A few days before the phone call and then....suddenly the check is in the mail. Huh.
You could be right that it was entirely coincidental. However, if he was waiting for other nations to cough up some cash, he sure didn't do much about it, except stop the payment to Ukraine until he got the obesiance he wanted from U. Did he stop the aid to other countries as well, or was it just Ukraine? Did he try to get some buy in from other countries in NATO at their last pow wow, or was he just grumbling? That doesn't usually make money appear.
I read it, too. He asked for both.
There was no quid pro quo offered, so no banana.

You go nothing.
Very possible. I'm curious why this conversation got the ICIG so concerned. There has to be more to the story, or I'm missing something. I can't see the intelligence community getting worked into a lather over a campaign violation like this. Especially after absolutely nothing was done about the Trump Tower meeting with the Russian spy/attorney. Precedent says no one gives a shit.

So what piece of this puzzle is missing?
Who says the ICIG was "so concerned?" It seems to me that mostly partisan Dims are the only ones "concerned."
It was reported that the IG found it of serious concern and therefore reported it to the NDI
I haven't heard that.
Well, now you have. If you're not going to read ANY news whatsoever, you probably ought to limit yourself to the Food Forum.

LIAR!
It was NOT the full transcript, but even this edited version proves Tramp is GUILTY!
I only post the truth!
That would be a first!
It is a LIE that that was a "FULL TRANSCRIPT."
Here's the full transcript, dumbass:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf
It say right on it that it is NOT a full transcript, read the "CAUTION" at the bottom of page 1, lying :asshole:
I don't see that on it. It says it's not a "verbatim" transcript. It looks like a complete conversation to me.

I DID read the entire conversation, twice. The fact that the President put his request politely doesn't mean it isn't a request. And let's not forget that the military aid that had been promised to Ukraine had been stopped by Trump a few days before. Hence all the sucking up in that phone call; it, too, was part of the "tenor" of that discussion.
There was no quid quo pro offered, so you got nothing.

There's nothing sinister about asking a foreign government to investigate some possible corruption involving American public officials. It certainly isn't illegal.

What's sinister is blackmailing a foreign government into not investigating corruption. That's what Biden did.
False. A total lie.

You are sorely delusional. Biden in his own words:

Already debunked, wingnut.

Really? By who?

So showing you a video that clearly shows Biden bragging about getting a prosecutor fired that had the dirt on Hunter is mocking you?
The video in no way shows the prosecutor had the dirt on Hunter, that is just your insane editorializing!

He asked a simple question. No quid pro quo. No bribery. No high crimes, which per our constitution are necessary to impeach.
whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great... so if you can look into it ...
That isn't a question. It is a request. Apparently, the fact that Trump is sending over Giuliani to help him with the "looking into it" and that it will certainly be beneficial to Trump's campaign if the Ukraine can find Biden's son and Biden guilty of something nefarious, is why the ICIG was concerned. Or maybe there is more we don't know about yet since the whistleblower himself has said NOTHING.

You realize there is absolutely nothing illegal or even ethically wrong with this - right?
You realize that the former Ukraine prosecutor, that we know as a fact was fired immediately after BIDEN pressured the then Ukranian President to do so AND WITHHELD FUNDS till he did - you know this right?
You know which one is illegal and which one isn't right?
Ethically, Trump was angling for dirt on Biden, his election opponent. Once again, encouraging foreign governments' involvement in our election by providing opposition fodder. That is a campaign no-no. It is just another example of Trump's complete disregard for what is REAL respect for the American system.

The allegations you mentioned about Biden have been disproven, I think. If he did something so illegal, why hasn't he been arrested? Pretty convenient that this all comes up now that he's running for President, isn't it?

Oh fer fuks sake.....
No one says he didn't push to get that guy fired. I was referring to the REASON he was pressuring Ukraine to fire him. It wasn't to stop an investigation into his son's company.

Than why was he trying to get him fired?
I mean really,why would Biden care about a prosecutor in the Ukraine?

giphy.gif

LIAR!
It was NOT the full transcript, but even this edited version proves Tramp is GUILTY!
I only post the truth!
That would be a first!
It is a LIE that that was a "FULL TRANSCRIPT."
Here's the full transcript, dumbass:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf
It say right on it that it is NOT a full transcript, read the "CAUTION" at the bottom of page 1, lying :asshole:
I don't see that on it. It says it's not a "verbatim" transcript. It looks like a complete conversation to me.
With missing parts shown by (...) in several places.
How could you have missed that?????

the prosecutor who was investigating the company Biden's druggie son was working for.
Biden's son was NOT being investigated, so your lie falls apart from jump!

but he was connected to who and what was being investigated
So you admit it wasn't Biden who was being investigated
The investigation into the other players began and ended BEFORE Biden came on the scene.
The company was being investigated for criminal practices and Biden was a member of the board, so of course he would be investigated along with the other executives and board members.

Trump is the least patriotic president America has ever had. kicking him out of office is the patriotic thing to do, my friends!

Just me or don't Democrat/Progressives know the difference between right and wrong?

where did trump threaten him? omg, you really are displaying how ignorant you are. wow.

Wow? The threat was implied.

You have nener seen any movies about the mob or such? " We need you to do us a favor. You have such a nice family"

Oh fer fuks sake.....
Listen, asshole, if you're going to mock everything I say, I'm not talking to you anymore. Funnies are for jokes, not opinions.

Was your post directed at me?
It was hard to tell from the content.
YES.

Ya know some days you show some common sense and I consider you one of the more rational dems around here.
Then you go and pull shit like this. I will say you keep me guessing at times.
I'm talking about your persistent insulting me with funnies when I respond to you or anyone else for that matter. It's rude and although it isn't just you, I also find you somewhat rational at times and am willing to talk it over with you. But not if you're going to keep mocking my posts with funnies. Just knock it off.
Clear things up for you?

Forum List

Back