Breaking! Here is the phone transcript word for word between Trump and Ukraine President

LIAR!
It was NOT the full transcript, but even this edited version proves Tramp is GUILTY!
I only post the truth!
That would be a first!
It is a LIE that that was a "FULL TRANSCRIPT."
Here's the full transcript, dumbass:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf
It say right on it that it is NOT a full transcript, read the "CAUTION" at the bottom of page 1, lying :asshole:
I don't see that on it. It says it's not a "verbatim" transcript. It looks like a complete conversation to me.

well, you're a f'n moron and you dont see that -

where did trump threaten him? omg, you really are displaying how ignorant you are. wow.

Wow? The threat was implied.

You have nener seen any movies about the mob or such? " We need you to do us a favor. You have such a nice family"
Ethically, Trump was angling for dirt on Biden, his election opponent. Once again, encouraging foreign governments' involvement in our election by providing opposition fodder. That is a campaign no-no. It is just another example of Trump's complete disregard for what is REAL respect for the American system.

The allegations you mentioned about Biden have been disproven, I think. If he did something so illegal, why hasn't he been arrested? Pretty convenient that this all comes up now that he's running for President, isn't it?

Oh fer fuks sake.....
Joe Biden Brags about getting Ukranian Prosecutor Fired
Listen, asshole, if you're going to mock everything I say, I'm not talking to you anymore. Funnies are for jokes, not opinions.

Was your post directed at me?
It was hard to tell from the content.
YES.

So showing you a video that clearly shows Biden bragging about getting a prosecutor fired that had the dirt on Hunter is mocking you?
Ya know some days you show some common sense and I consider you one of the more rational dems around here.
Then you go and pull shit like this. I will say you keep me guessing at times.

Biden was acting in the best interest of the US. The US along with other countries wanted that prosecutor removed.

The company that you blab about was a Ukrainian company that was not owned by Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden was just a board member.

The idea you actually think there is anything to this Joe Biden/Ukraine thing is absolute proof you are just another dumbass Trumpette.

There was no quid pro quo offered
LIAR!
It is right there in black and white at the bottom of page 2 and the top of page three, where Zelensky asks for more Javelins and Tramp says he needs a favor. QUID PRO QUO!

Zelensky: We are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the US

Trump: I would like you to do us a favor though

It says the following:

"We. are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps. specifically we are almost. ready to buy more Javelins from ·_ the United· States for defense purposes .."
That paragraph has nothing to do with investigating Biden. It hasn't even been mentioned yet. That isn't even mentioned until a couple of pages later.

All I claimed is he withheld the funds and would do it again.

so youre just complaining because he was making sure our money wasnt wasted

I think you have the wrong thread for that
I made no such complaint, I merely put the LIE to the claim that Tramp never withheld the funds.
Notice how the Right when they KNOW they are WRONG always create a Straw Man!!!!!

the claim is that he with held it for a quid pro quo,,,which you proved isnt the case,,,,
soo trump thanks you for that
Just another Straw Man, The Right wing claim was Tramp never withheld the funds.
You just keep making this stuff up as you go along.
bit he never stopped the payment,,

LIAR!
It is right there in black and white at the bottom of page 2 and the top of page three, where Zelensky asks for more Javelins and Tramp says he needs a favor. QUID PRO QUO!

It says the following:

"We. are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps. specifically we are almost. ready to buy more Javelins from ·_ the United· States for defense purposes .."
That paragraph has nothing to do with investigating Biden. It hasn't even been mentioned yet. That isn't even mentioned until a couple of pages later.
But it has everything to do with the QUID in Quid Pro Quo.

Trump referred to the five-page document as a transcript. But the memo itself cautions that the text is “not a verbatim transcript of a discussion” but rather “the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty Officers and [National Security Council] policy staff assigned to listen and memorialize the conversation in written form as the conversation takes place.

pick and choose NOTES.

THE END

You have nener seen any movies about the mob or such? " We need you to do us a favor. You have such a nice family"
Listen, asshole, if you're going to mock everything I say, I'm not talking to you anymore. Funnies are for jokes, not opinions.

YES.

So showing you a video that clearly shows Biden bragging about getting a prosecutor fired that had the dirt on Hunter is mocking you?
Ya know some days you show some common sense and I consider you one of the more rational dems around here.

Biden was acting in the best interest of the US. The US along with other countries wanted that prosecutor removed.

The company that you blab about was a Ukrainian company that was not owned by Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden was just a board member.

The idea you actually think there is anything to this Joe Biden/Ukraine thing is absolute proof you are just another dumbass Trumpette.

"Biden was acting in the best interest of the US."
iu

LIAR!

It says the following:

You're an imbecile.

I only post the truth!
That would be a first!

It say right on it that it is NOT a full transcript, read the "CAUTION" at the bottom of page 1, lying :asshole:
I don't see that on it. It says it's not a "verbatim" transcript. It looks like a complete conversation to me.

well, you're a f'n moron and you dont see that -
"Not a full transcript" and "not a verbatim transcript" are two separate things," you fucking moron.

The video in no way shows the prosecutor had the dirt on Hunter, that is just your insane editorializing!

Than why'd he get him fired?
Because he WASN'T investigating corruption, the exact opposite of what Tramp and the lying scum Right have been claiming!

LIAR!
It was NOT the full transcript, but even this edited version proves Tramp is GUILTY!
I only post the truth!
That would be a first!

I had to transcribe verbatim testimony sometimes at depositions, and it's different from what we got, but not necessarily differing in any content. Verbatim means every single word--"umm," trailing, rambling sentences that drift into nothing, words that are indecipherable, etc. Cleaning up the errors we all make in oral speech doesn't necessarily change anything significant that was discussed.

YES.

I'm talking about your persistent insulting me with funnies when I respond to you or anyone else for that matter. It's rude and although it isn't just you, I also find you somewhat rational at times and am willing to talk it over with you. But not if you're going to keep mocking my posts with funnies. Just knock it off.
Clear things up for you?

I'm sorry that you find the occasional funny so distressing,personally I just whiz right by'm.

I only post the truth!
That would be a first!

With missing parts shown by (...) in several places.
How could you have missed that?????
That could be simply because it was unintelligible or the transcriber missed something. Of course, we all know you hysterical Trump haters would use every little thing you could find to claim Trump is lying about what was said. Unless you have better evidence, you got nothing.

Neither of those links provide a readable copy. But you're quick to post your opinion when you haven't even read the damn thing.
Did it hurt when you had your brain sucked out three years ago? Do you miss it?
Wow. You must really be pissed at Democrats that want to overthrow an Election and disnr read it.

Or maybe you're happy..

The question remains: Did Trump promise military aid IF they could report to Trump that Biden's son did something unlawful.

Cut and paste that sentence or sentences here so we can all join you on your side.

the prosecutor who was investigating the company Biden's druggie son was working for.
Biden's son was NOT being investigated, so your lie falls apart from jump!

but he was connected to who and what was being investigated
So you admit it wasn't Biden who was being investigated
The investigation into the other players began and ended BEFORE Biden came on the scene.
is that what I said???or what you interpreted

LIAR!

It says the following:

You're an imbecile.
From you that is a high compliment.
Thank you!

Forum List

Back