Breaking! Here is the phone transcript word for word between Trump and Ukraine President

Yeah I just got done reading it. I don't see jack shit that was done wrong. No asking for personal favors in return for anything etc. Just asking President to President to get to bottom of what went on with the Ukraine part of the Mueller garbage and Biden bragging about getting his son off. I had a feeling Democraps got played. Its hilarious as hell.

Press conference - Zelensky says "no pressure". Democrats fall face down in the cow pie.

Yeah I just got done reading it. I don't see jack shit that was done wrong. No asking for personal favors in return for anything etc. Just asking President to President to get to bottom of what went on with the Ukraine part of the Mueller garbage and Biden bragging about getting his son off. I had a feeling Democraps got played. Its hilarious as hell.
That appears what happened. If true, it could be that the election was essentially just handed to Trump.

You guys are so far behind. Erick Erickson is already arguing on Twitter that Trump's just too stupid and doesn't ever know when he's violating his oath of office.
According to former FBI Director James Comey, being too stupid to know you are breaking the law is an acceptable legal defense - it's called the 'Hillary' Defense.

:p

You guys are so far behind. Erick Erickson is already arguing on Twitter that Trump's just too stupid and doesn't ever know when he's violating his oath of office.
According to former FBI Director James Comey, being too stupid to know you are breaking the law is an acceptable legal defense - it's called the 'Hillary' Defense.

Don't read, idiot doesn't even. Know the de of snowflake

Don't read, idiot doesn't even. Know the de of snowflake
Rumanian group, English second language

LIAR!
It is right there in black and white at the bottom of page 2 and the top of page three, where Zelensky asks for more Javelins and Tramp says he needs a favor. QUID PRO QUO!

Zelensky: We are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the US

Trump: I would like you to do us a favor though

It says the following:

"We. are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps. specifically we are almost. ready to buy more Javelins from ·_ the United· States for defense purposes .."
That paragraph has nothing to do with investigating Biden. It hasn't even been mentioned yet. That isn't even mentioned until a couple of pages later.
But it has everything to do with the QUID in Quid Pro Quo.
Wrong. The "cooperation" referred to has nothing to do with Biden.
It doesn't matter, it is STILL a Quid Pro Quo access to purchase Javelins for a favor.
lol Not even close. Zelensky asked for the Javelins before Trump said anything about Crowdstrike or the Bidens.
And IMMEDIATELY after Zelensky asked to buy Javelins Tramp asked for his favor. QUID PRO QUO!

Yeah I just got done reading it. I don't see jack shit that was done wrong. No asking for personal favors in return for anything etc.

It says the following:

"We. are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps. specifically we are almost. ready to buy more Javelins from ·_ the United· States for defense purposes .."
That paragraph has nothing to do with investigating Biden. It hasn't even been mentioned yet. That isn't even mentioned until a couple of pages later.
It doesn't matter, it is STILL a Quid Pro Quo access to purchase Javelins for a favor.
lol Not even close. Zelensky asked for the Javelins before Trump said anything about Crowdstrike or the Bidens.
And IMMEDIATELY after Zelensky asked to buy Javelins Tramp asked for his favor. QUID PRO QUO!
There need not BE a quid pro quo (although there is). The mere "ask" is a violation of several laws and a gross abuse of power by the Executive

There was no quid pro quo offered
LIAR!
It is right there in black and white at the bottom of page 2 and the top of page three, where Zelensky asks for more Javelins and Tramp says he needs a favor. QUID PRO QUO!

It says the following:

Javelins and the favor were mutually exclusive.

It says the following:

Again, not true. President Trump thanked him for buying US goods and then asked him the favor of cooperating with the US Justice Department's ongoing investigation of Crowdstrike. It is downright anti American of you to object to foreign leaders cooperating with criminal investigations by the US Justice Department.

There need not BE a quid pro quo (although there is). The mere "ask" is a violation of several laws and a gross abuse of power by the Executive
lol These are laws you just made up, right?

Forum List

Back