Breaking: Hillary Clinton's Campaign Is In Serious Trouble And May Never Recover

Her only hope is to attack her opponent because she has scant, if any, attributes

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

Don't get your hopes up!

The poll from this oil and gas company has a margin of error of 7.1%.

Even with their claim he is winning by 5% points in PA, Hillary Clinton could be winning, with that kind of margin of error spread of 7.1%!!

True polls are a joke at this point......but she is spending a lot of money and getting very little......but making the media and consultants rich as fuck.

Don't get your hopes up!

Even with their claim he is winning by 5% points in PA, Hillary Clinton could be winning, with that kind of margin of error spread of 7.1%!!

True polls are a joke at this point......but she is spending a lot of money and getting very little......but making the media and consultants rich as fuck.
the polls are just there for comparison, this week vs last week kind of trends and primarily for trends against previous elections..."this time in the election cycle with Romney against Obama...they were X NUMBER of percentage points apart" kind of comparisons....

and this is okay to do and compare from previous normal presidential election cycles HOWEVER this has NEVER been a normal primary or normal election contest...and the poll numbers can not be analyzed or compared with other previous presidential elections in that manner imo.

Your article mentions Pennsylvania--citing Trump ahead but in reality Clinton has pulled adds out of Pennsylvania, like she has several other battleground states, because her internal polling data is showing her with double digit leads.
Clinton Super PAC Pulling Out of PA
Confident Clinton Pulling Ads, as the Trump Train Goes Off the Rails | RedState

There is a lot of BLUE in these Pennsylvania polls
RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Pennsylvania: Trump vs. Clinton

images

Debates will tell the tale. Trump will do better than you think.

Don't get your hopes up!

the polls are just there for comparison, this week vs last week kind of trends and primarily for trends against previous elections..."this time in the election cycle with Romney against Obama...they were X NUMBER of percentage points apart" kind of comparisons....

and this is okay to do and compare from previous normal presidential election cycles HOWEVER this has NEVER been a normal primary or normal election contest...and the poll numbers can not be analyzed or compared with other previous presidential elections in that manner imo.

Very true, too many conditions are variable and yes this is the craziest one I've seen......but it's not dull! The debates are gonna be fascinating.....

Debates will tell the tale. Trump will do better than you think.

Well you better hope Trump refuses to debate her, she would run him through a paper shredder. Trump isn't going to have 16 other candidate he can insult to divert attention, there will be no Trump supporters screaming and chanting "lock her up" to divert attention. Trump skipped out on a debate between Cruz and Kasich---because he doesn't know jack shit--and didn't want to be embarrassed.

It's going to be one on one debate. The moderators will be asking specific questions. They will not allow Trump to go into his usual platitude speak--(mouth moving--words coming out but never really answering the question.) If he tried that they will be right back on him to demand a specific answer, and when he does, Hillary Clinton will have a minute 30 seconds to show just how incompetent and unqualified Trump really is.

Don't get your hopes up!

Meh, right now, IMO, the polls are very tight with maybe an edge to Trump, but how much hidden support he may have is a mystery, but I think he is our version of Brexit in terms of polling.

But the main thing is with Hillary's inability to campaign as hard as Trump is, her micromanaging tendencies as opposed to trumps delegation style, her continued drip-drip-drip of Wikileaks emails getting dumped from now to the election, I do not see her recovering momentum. Trump on the other hand has avoided putting his foot in his mouth, fair or not, for the past week and he seems to have sobered up in this respect (I know he is a tea totaller)

I do not see this election improving for Hillary but only getting worse. How fast that happens and whether 10 weeks is still enough time, I think it is the case.

In fact, I would not be surprised if Trump is indeed about 4% ahead among Registered voters if you could poll them secretly, and he has probably another 5 to 10% of the public among the Likely voters who have never voted before.

But we will see. This is really just some tea leaf reading, and I only feel about 70% sure that Trump is slightly up and the trends will carry him to a major win bigger than Obamas 2008 win.

But I could be wrong; I am planning on both possibilities personally and I think that is what everyone should do.

Don't get your hopes up!

Meh, right now, IMO, the polls are very tight with maybe an edge to Trump, but how much hidden support he may have is a mystery, but I think he is our version of Brexit in terms of polling.

But the main thing is with Hillary's inability to campaign as hard as Trump is, her micromanaging tendencies as opposed to trumps delegation style, her continued drip-drip-drip of Wikileaks emails getting dumped from now to the election, I do not see her recovering momentum. Trump on the other hand has avoided putting his foot in his mouth, fair or not, for the past week and he seems to have sobered up in this respect (I know he is a tea totaller)

I do not see this election improving for Hillary but only getting worse. How fast that happens and whether 10 weeks is still enough time, I think it is the case.

In fact, I would not be surprised if Trump is indeed about 4% ahead among Registered voters if you could poll them secretly, and he has probably another 5 to 10% of the public among the Likely voters who have never voted before.

But we will see. This is really just some tea leaf reading, and I only feel about 70% sure that Trump is slightly up and the trends will carry him to a major win bigger than Obamas 2008 win.

But I could be wrong; I am planning on both possibilities personally and I think that is what everyone should do.

Here's some more tea leaves for you, and as you can see there's a lot of BLUE in them--LOL
RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

In fact, Trump is losing 10 states that Romney won.
Trump is losing all 10 of the states with the closest results in 2012

You wanted Trump now you own it.
You Wanted Trump, You’ve Got Him | The American Spectator

images

Here's some more tea leaves for you, and as you can see there's a lot of BLUE in them--LOL

images
I would rather take my chances with Trump than some Oligarch sock puppet like Jeb! any day.

One of these days you Democrats will get tired of being ruled by the Democrat Oligarchs and will break free too, perhaps.

:p

images
I would rather take my chances with Trump than some Oligarch sock puppet like Jeb! any day.

One of these days you Democrats will get tired of being ruled by the Democrat Oligarchs and will break free too, perhaps.

:p

Uhhh--Jeb isn't the nominee--LOL

Tea-Party-Quacks.jpg

these polls will sway in both directions quite a few times before the election, for certain imo!

it ain't over till the fat lady sings, and she certainly hasn't sung yet!

Unlike many of you... I want Clinton to win, and even more so, pray for Trump to lose...but I do not take the present Clinton lead for granted! I can see it changing a few times before election day!

these polls will sway in both directions quite a few times before the election, for certain imo!

Unlike many of you... I want Clinton to win, and even more so, pray for Trump to lose...but I do not take the present Clinton lead for granted! I can see it changing a few times before election day!

Yeah, it will have its ups and downs, like a Sine wave, but in this case I think the Sine wave progression is going to be toward Trump for the reasons I gave.

But you have every Constitutional right in the world to vote for any serial perjurer you want to! :)

Why are you for Clinton? What accomplishments has she done as Senator that has made Americans prosperous?

Don't get your hopes up!

images
Alaska 'blue'? Think again...

Forum List

Back