BREAKING: Hillary has tongue cancer, doctor admits

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
A little flamboyant title, but something to consider after seeing that black patch on he tongue last week!

Christian Times Newspaper ^ | 8/1/2016 | Admin1

After last week’s Democratic National Convention, new rumors are circulating that Hillary Clinton’s health may not be exactly as she claims.

New pictures suggest that the Democratic presidential nominee may have symptoms of Oropharyngeal cancer, and a world-class oncologist has agreed....

hillarys-tongue2.jpg

Another take on her symptoms that tie in her tongue and coughing fits. Hadn't heard this take on it before.

She's hiding a number of health problems. She will most likely try to limit the debates to as few as possible because of her medical uncertainty.

Dunno what Hillary has; but I know she would be to cowardly to tell the truth to the American people.

Doesnt Hillary also have that ailment that causes her to involuntarily bark like a dog?

And that purple area on her nose indicates impending cardiac arrest!

its getting to the point where the more we watch her speak and getting older, the more we can't help but think of some of the classic scenes of The Exorcist.

Christian Times mag is a gossip rag...and that's a sin, oh my........

Christian Times mag is a gossip rag...and that's a sin, oh my........
within three weeks, Hillary will be doing a rally and out of nowhere she will screech "Merrrrrhhannnn" {just like we heard in the excorcist}

Forum List

Back